• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

snorting heroin?

That sounds like a good idea spider. Opiate addiction is serious, i try only touch opiates once/twicea month max and use it as a reward.

If you have any further questions feel free to post here but i think you would get better advice from any other section to australian section. Australia has a very unique drug culture.

Euro or north america may help you more and if theres no thread for snorting h, just post the question in a heroin thread.

Hope this helps and hope you get control of your usage

PLUR
I don't think Norcos are any better than h infact it will probably kill me faster do to liver damage but what can I say I gotta do something I guess
Also I didn't realize I was still in Australia I moved post couple times but guess I jus don't know how to do it right any way thanks for your help

I don't think Norcos are any better than h infact it will probably kill me faster do to liver damage but what can I say I gotta do something I guess

Norcos are hydrocodone and acetaminophen (aka "paracetamol" or "APAP"), right? If that's the case, and if you feel you need to use them to maintain, couldn't you do a cold water extraction to avoid the acetaminophen-related liver damage (which is a very serious, potentially acutely-lethal risk)? If you don't know what I mean, look up cold-water extraction ("CWE") in here - there would probably be several threads that discuss it.

Norcos are hydrocodone and acetaminophen (aka "paracetamol" or "APAP"), right? If that's the case, and if you feel you need to use them to maintain, couldn't you do a cold water extraction to avoid the acetaminophen-related liver damage (which is a very serious, potentially acutely-lethal risk)? If you don't know what I mean, look up cold-water extraction ("CWE") in here - there would probably be several threads that discuss it.
I do know what you mean and that's a good idea I will check it out Thank you

I stopped snorting the H for using the spike. Much better utilization of the shit u buy. I used to snort, well, many bags in a sitting and now I only have toi use one bag in a sitting. not recommending anyone use the spike, but better than wasting ur cash. In fact I just moved back from Mississippi, been gone for 3 years, and I went and tried my old spot from 3 years ago and there was some fake ass rent-a-cop guarding the bldg. weird...I've have been doing roxys for the last 3 years, there were many pain docs and it was as easy as sitting outside a pain clinic and asking a shady looking dude to give you some (for the right price)...easy as hell, like shopping for H in chi but without the cops and the stigma of the west side and the heat it brings.
what sucks is that now i'm back in the chi, my old spot is no more, my old connect is in prison, and I have spent the past 2 nights driving around k-town both north and south of the Eisenhower. I was near Roosevelt and saw 3 cops in a 2 blocks stretch, looked really hot, and didn't even attempt a buy. On the northern side of 290 I saw a k-9 unit, so basically I am lost where to go with all the heat. Did finally find a guy, but was sold some shit...I think it was dormin straight up. I guess i'll keep looking, but shitt, I don't know what i'll do. maybe the south? we'll see tomorrow... just bitching, I have to learn all over again b/c I don't know what to do anymore.

I was snorting h for a about a month this time and I think I got some bad stuff or something I've done it in the past never a problem but this time it Fucked me up all the time when sometimes smells bad it jus has one nasty smell to me i can't smell what it really smells like it's strange and really bugs me has anyone ever had a problem like this

fucked you up in a good way? What does it smell like?

If it fucks you up in a bad way, I know how much it sucks when youve already bought it but it smells/tastes/looks weird, but want to give it the benefit of the doubt.

It's a bad way it's a bad feeling and a nasty smell I can't explain it but it's nasty and I'm so tired of smelling it

Make sure for your first time you have decent 0.000g scales (you will be suprised how small 10mg really is)

I crushed the heroin into a fine powder using a spoon onto glass from a picture frame.

Then using my scales i measured out 10mg (measured 10mg twice and visually compaired the piles) and with a credit card racked the 10mg into a long thin line.

Got some paper (or a post-it note) scrolled up into a tube and softly and slowly inhale the 10mg of crushed powder. Do this gently so the powder sits in youe sinus and melts into your nose membrain.

I got super high for 3 hours off 10mg.

Ahhh good memories

10 milligrams? will you scales be able to measure the difference between 0.009 an 0.01?

didnt wanna make my own thread, i just snorted some dope and sneezed like a minute after, did i more or less lose my dope? i sneezed almost immediately , and there are times where i snort, then exhale and i see a cloud of smoke/powder

I'd really suggest snorting it first time too. It was 15ish years ago when I first used H and snorted it the first time. We snorted it for probably the first 10 times before turning to the needle. Snorting definitely works, especially as a first timer.
If you've never IV'd anything don't start. I've fought battles with H, morphine, speed and ice - if it wasn't for the initial rush from the hit I wouldn't use ever again.

Fucking shoot that shit my man.

Bluelight is a harm reduction forum first and foremost.
Advising people to inject street drugs is totally against the spirit of HR and our mission statement.

Even if you are being facetious, telling people to shoot smack in a thread about snorting it is likely to get you flamed, or infracted by mods.

A quick question about snorting heroin, i plan on getting 300 mg of China white No4 heroin today off a regular source who has been supplying me for years with quality smack that is great to chase the dragon with off foil but i'm getting a little bored with smoking my gear and while i've been there and done that with IVing heroin in the past i am considering mixing things up a bit and thinking of maybe trying to snort some of the heroin to see what the high is like in comparison to the subtle high i get from chasing the dragon. i plan to score today and use the smack at a friends house so worst case scenario if i OD or pass out from snorting my gear there will be someone to call for medical help. While i don't intend to snort the whole 300 mg of smack i was thinking of crushing up approximately a quarter of the amount of smack i normally smoke in one session and starting by smoking a little bit then snorting around 75 to 95 mg and taking it from there.

Any advice or opinions from aussie heroin users who have used heroin up the nose would be welcome as long as it's not stuff like "just shot it" etc.

FYI These days i only use heroin the day after i've used meth and last night night i smoked 200 mg of high quality shards and to be honest i only truly appreciate smack if i have it to take the edge of a meth come down. I have been an occasional heroin user for over ten years and luckily never progressed to a daily user of the drug so i do have some what of a high tolerance even if I only dabble in heroin use once a month.

what no one has any advice about what a sensible level of dose of heroin to start off snorting is?

It must be a slow day on BL Aus DD

what no one has any advice about what a sensible level of dose of heroin to start off snorting is?It must be a slow day on BL Aus DD
Depends on your tolerance, depends on the gear - Australian heroin varies widely in quality, from very weak to very strong. Street gear is usually garbage but can be pretty strong on occasion, regular "market" gear is a bit stronger, and you can perhaps find "pure" that is stronger still, and dangerous to fuck with if you're not careful. If you've never used heroin before or don't have any tolerance you're probably best to start by smoking a small amount (like a couple of match heads) - you get an idea for how strong what you have is, and can then work out how much to snort accordingly. I wouldn't snort "pure" at all if you're new to heroin. If it's regular market or street grade try 10 - 20mg or so and work from there - but as I said, in the interests of HR always best to smoke a little bit first.

what no one has any advice about what a sensible level of dose of heroin to start off snorting is?

There is no "sensible dose of heroin". Most of the people who buy heroin don't actually know what the purity is. Don't take the word of the person selling it - it counts for nothing whatsoever. When it comes to street drugs, it's all a gamble. Even if you've tested it, the chances are you don't have an accurate idea of exactly how much you might want to use.

All you can do is start low, and if you have to, work up.

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY: Or do what I did many times and say "fuck it", and just line up a long line and see how much you can fit up your nose and then see what happens next.

Start low, this can't be said enough, start very very very low. You can't start low enough,were talking like a 4th of a matchhead even. Heroin quality varies, if you by chance got some very good shit, it would take next to nothing to kill you, this goes even more for iv.

You can always do more,you can't do less.

Man I miss when I could have felt 10mg. It's crazy how high tolerance can go. I can do a 1-2g of good shit IV and I'm fine. And ill say this with extreme emphasis. THIS IS NOT GLOATING. I've known people who have lied about their tolerance either cause they were greedy or wanted to fit in with me and my friends who were doing close to a gram each (and mother of god that's expensive), and got their stupid ass hospitalized for their trouble. You DON'T WANT A HABIT, especially not in that high. The cost is astronomical, god how I wish I could just get high on 10mg, but nooooOoooo my stupid ass couldn't stop and I used as much as I could. And now I'm broke, every day running around doing whatever i have to to get money for gear, you don't want that. If you insist on using heroin, start very small, and take my advice. Do not increase your use any more than you have too. Once you have a huge habit, there's no going back. Even if you quit, soon as you start again you'll be back to the same dose again before you know it. So unless you're planning to stop real soon after you start, draw out your low tolerance as long as you possibly can, but mother of god be careful. With good shit it takes VERY VERY little to kill someone even with a mild opiate habit to start with.

That's my advice.

Yes, start small. I was very suprised with little to no tolerance, how much a point of heroin could last, even snorting.

I had relatives over and my i dabbled in some h we order maybe every 6 months. I had relatives over and i was going in and out of my house out the back for pin-thin lines.

I was gettin the stomach scratches and was feeling real nice. Then i proceeded to lay down and thats where i finally felt that feeling of not being able to breathe... I was struggling to stay awake, but managed to eventually fight it off. That scared me a little bit. It felt nice and pleasant which made me conclude its dangerous in my hands.

Some drugs i hate having no tolerance to. Weed as well.

Aussie gear is amongst the best in the world. Expensive, but always great quality. It shits all over Mexican tar and Afghan gear. Like any drug market, there is often some dodgy gear around, but its usually easy to get the good, china white rocks. The Asians have near total market dominance in Australia.

Aussie gear is rubbish, especially off the street, I'm sure some out their have great gear for themselves and a few lucky friends but sadly all the good gear gets cup down heaps! I've been using Codeine for almost 10 years daily, back in the day when not all chemists asked for ID I know which chemist or pharmacist asked for ID so I'd do a chemist run and if there was a pharmacist working that I know takes ID's I'd leave and move into the next chemist, I've come home with 8 boxes of 40x Panadeine Extra within an hour give or take. I've used up to 1800mg Codeine in one day, despite me doing it I have to recommend nobody else does, I think those kind of dosses can kill you.. Or you could end up OD'ing, just after so many years of using anything under 600mg and I wont feel a think. I know there is a ceiling dose but I certainly do feel a big difference between 1200mg as opposed to 600mg.

Now with it so hard to get Codeine I started getting Oxycontin but the supply is very limited and VERY expensive so I moved into Heroine, used it maybe 1 or twice a week when I was unable to get Codeine then decided to just stick with Heroin. Quite a while ago now I brought a point on the black market, snorted maybe a 3rd and I felt like my head was going to explode, the line was too big, almost at least. I was so stoned im unsure if I couldn't get off my bed or was just feeling so dam good that I simply just didn't want to get up..

Over the past 2 months I have been buying Heroin off the streets but it costs so dam much especially when you compare it to the prices on the black market. I mean on the streets where I get it, it's <snip> for half a gram and <snip> for a gram. I've gone through half a gram within 6 less possibly less and not even been able to nod! I also snort it by the way, it's China White I believe. I can go through a gram in one night off the stuff in Melbourne and I've only been using for 2 months maybe a little less.

I got an 8ball aka 3.5grams off the black market <snip>, no better than the gear I get in Melbourne but much better considering the price and it kept me well, never high but least I wasn't withdrawing in any way.

I'd actually smoke some sometimes for that little hit ten snort a line, then last week I ordered 2 grams <snip> which was much much better to snort and smoke, I still blazed through that in 2 days! No word of lie and I never got stoned or anything, just a slight uplift in mood and more energetic.

Everything in Melbourne in a complete waste of money IME, like I said im sure there is good stuff out there that only the one percenters get to use then the other 99% of people get the adulterated rubbish.

Last edited by a moderator: