• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

snorting heroin?

I can't even be fucked replying to your bullshit anymore.. grow up... I could name a couple of time where you've acted like this towards other BLer's in a discussion.. (not accepting the fact that your wrong/carrying on for example)

I would like to thank everyone that answered/responded and gave their honest opinions to the questions I raised.. much appreciated...

Come on guys, theres no need for arguments over petty shit. I am sorry pisspotnrock but crankinit has hit the nail on the head about specificity. Here a bunch of you are banging on about wanting a more liberal forum in another thread then as soon as a mod loosely refers to a synthesis with absolutely no detail whatsoever he is getting beratted with the guidelines? That is some arbitrary and silly shit right there in my view.

To whoever asked about smoking heroin in a crackpipe, I did it and it does work to an extent but it stains the pipe, furthermore you get a pretty shitty toke, the heat transfer through foil is much better suited to burning up the gear at an adequate speed to get a nice inhalation of smoke. I found it burned slowly and not very efficiently in a crackie, perhaps it was the gear at the time as this was not attempted more than once.

PPnR, homebake contains 6 monoacetylmorphine as well as diacetylmorphine and often some morphine (in some cases it will contain very little actual diacetylmorphine) and is actually more comparable to West Coast USA black tar heroin than the predominantly South East Asian #4 heroin that is available on the street in this country. I wish I could advise a dose for you but I neither IV nor have I used black tar or homebake heroin. I believe that homebake actually is a little bit longer lasting, more sedating and euphoric, but the drawbacks are that it is unhealthy on the veins, often contains some nasty impurities and has more side effects than traditional heroin.

I have had homebake solution described to me by a friend who has used it but never seen it, personally if I was ever to do my veins the disservice of introducing that crap into them I would be running it through a micron filter first. #4 might be a healthier option, although from some of your posts I would guess perhaps a little harder to obtain (I never would of thought this before!) it is certainly more deserving of being called heroin as is the name Bayer pharmaceuticals gave to diacetylmorphine all those years ago.

BTW, do me a favour and cut this not a mod of Australian Drug Discussion bullshit out when it comes to lefty, he is as experienced and knowledgable as anyone on staff and while he may have originally modded other forums he is now a senior moderator and this is actually one of the forums he oversees. Like it or lump it, he has as much right to moderate around here as anyone with the AusDD tag under the name, personally I think hes doing a top job.

I did it and it does work to an extent but it stains the pipe,

This. The first time I tried heroin way back when, I put it in my crackpipe, even 30mg or so left a big black stain that took forever to clean off (thank god for twacked out pipe cleaning sessions).

I've never tried properly smoking heroin on foil, but my gut feeling is that if you're not into needles, your best bet would be either snorting or plugging it.

then as soon as a mod loosely refers to a synthesis with absolutely no detail whatsoever he is getting beratted with the guidelines?

yeah fair call, but as I said before, I'm only bringin it up because I've received infringements/been banned for less :!

BTW, do me a favour and cut this not a mod of Australian Drug Discussion bullshit out when it comes to lefty, he is as experienced and knowledgable as anyone on staff and while he may have originally modded other forums he is now a senior moderator and this is actually one of the forums he oversees. Like it or lump it, he has as much right to moderate around here as anyone with the AusDD tag under the name, personally I think hes doing a top job.

I'm not sayin he's not an Aus DD. Mod, I just seem to get targeted by him (On various threads other than this one in Aus DD. Just have a look some and see what posts he's deleted of mine) and I've seen him break a few 'guide lines' since he first infringed me.. He doe's do a top job in moderatin BL and gives excellent advice but IMO, the way I've seen him carry on sometimes in various threads, I wouldn't consider him a 'senior moderator'..

Anyway I'm over this, gotten way out of hand...

Last edited:
haters gonna hate, it's part of the "job".

i didn't target you out in this thread, the opposite in fact. the first mention of extremely vague conversions was mentioned here by herm!t then you jumped down my throat.

ausdd is a fairly tight run ship and a lot more leniency is around in other focus forums, OD specifically which i was moderating for a couple years, and i know what i can and can't say so when some guy like you runs your mouth speaking outside guidelines i'm going to dumb it down to understand.

i'll reiterate if you've a concession against not fighting your warnings i once again open the lines to approach another moderator/senior staff to challenge it. they're regularly looked over by other seniors and quite often reversed if warranted.

report the posts where i've broken rules. i'm happy to have them amended.

Why does this forum not like the discussion of synthesis? Synthesising drugs gets people away from drug dealers and impure drugs (assuming they do it properly). But I guess it attracts the wrong attention, you can always read opiophile for that information.

are you kidding? Any street deal in Cambodia is better than any H in Oz......match stick head sized IV can cause an OD there.

This. The first time I tried heroin way back when, I put it in my crackpipe, even 30mg or so left a big black stain that took forever to clean off (thank god for twacked out pipe cleaning sessions).

I've never tried properly smoking heroin on foil, but my gut feeling is that if you're not into needles, your best bet would be either snorting or plugging it.

Get a rubber band, foil and an empty 2l coke bottle. Cut the bottle in half and put a shottie in. Put your H (or whatever) on some foild then carefully fold the foil up around the bottle and hold it in place with the ruber band.

Heat the foil and H until it smokes up, take the lid off, inhale, hold, exhale, nod out.

Can you smoke Morphine SR pills? I think I read that you shouldnt smoke any pills, correct?

I've tried smoking the grey 100mg morphine pills on foil, it doesn't work very well. Really harsh and burns into a gunky mess quickly. Does seem to give you a bit of an instant hit but very short lasting. Overall not a worthwhile ROA imo.

yo everyone, leave lefty alone. He's taken up the position left by lil angel and stuff as a senior mod - and looks out for the forum AND it's rules... ease up.

And yeah about homebake, i've done it... It's good fun but not good for you - and if i were you i'd be prepping it myself, not letting someone else just give you the shit later... you wanna do it real fast after prep before it breaks back down.

haters gonna hate, it's part of the "job".

i didn't target you out in this thread, the opposite in fact. the first mention of extremely vague conversions was mentioned here by herm!t then you jumped down my throat.

ausdd is a fairly tight run ship and a lot more leniency is around in other focus forums, OD specifically which i was moderating for a couple years, and i know what i can and can't say so when some guy like you runs your mouth speaking outside guidelines i'm going to dumb it down to understand.

i'll reiterate if you've a concession against not fighting your warnings i once again open the lines to approach another moderator/senior staff to challenge it. they're regularly looked over by other seniors and quite often reversed if warranted.

report the posts where i've broken rules. i'm happy to have them amended.

Surely, at least, you should take this nonsense argument out of the thread...

edit - oops old thread/already discussed.

Last edited:
heroin.whats the big freakin deal

Man i live in richmond indiana ,,and all of my life i have heard all of this hype about heroin..and i have always wanted to try it.SO today i did , and it didnt do sh*t.i bought $40 worth and i split it with my ole lady and ,i didn't feel sh*t,I guess it was so stepped on that a tap dancer couldnt keep up with it.All i ever hear is how it is such a big problem here where i live,but i cant imagian why.I can do 20 oxy 20's a day with no problem..but i got this supposed bad ass drug and split it with my better half and we were both like.what the hell is this about ...I snorted all of it and it was not impressive at all.to tell you te truth ,i was really dissappionted because i thought that it was going to be this bad ass high and it was not worth mentioning.... and not worth the money at all.....it sucked...and then the guy that i got it from texted me and was like ..hey dude ..what do you think..I said well to tell you the truth,,not much,,it wasnt sh*t....and he was like ,,,man i though that it was great....well i guess you got something differant than i did .because what i got was not worth 2 oxy 20's....and they are alot cheaper...:!:!:!it's to bad ,,because the dumba** that i bought it from could have had a great customer,,except for the fact that his product sucks....Keep your crap....i will get my sh*t from the pharmacy everytime,and don;t have to worry about this weak a ss crap....What a joke...How could anyone ever get addicted to this weak as s crap

bought $40 worth and i split it with my ole lady and ,i didn't feel sh*t,I guess it was so stepped on that a tap dancer couldnt keep up with it.All i ever hear is how it is such a big problem here where i live,but i cant imagian why.I can do 20 oxy 20's a day with no problem..but i got this supposed bad ass drug and split it with my better half and we were both like.what the hell is this about ...I snorted all of it and it was not impressive at all.to tell you te truth

$20 worth of heroin < 400mg of oxycodone. Especially if you're snorting it.

Kind of like comparing a mouthful of beer to a bottle of scotch.

Since no specific amount was mentioned I wont edit anything out but lets remember pricing isn't allowed on here and be careful not to cross the line. :)

Heroin is meant to be injected, not snorted. If you have access to unscrupulous doctors who'll give you boxes of pills for a fraction of the cost of 1 hit, why the fuck are you even stupid enough to try heroin?

$20 worth of heroin < 400mg of oxycodone. Especially if you're snorting it.

Kind of like comparing a mouthful of beer to a bottle of scotch.
we're not referring to specific amounts in relation to prices, but just remember that american retail prices for heroin are very different to those in australia. something like 20% of the price of H over here.
i'd say this cat got ripped off, then posted about it in the wrong forum hehe.

The more you by the cheaper it is and often quality is better,certainly non-street dealers/next step up's hve better gear.
[I won't discuss prices]
So [x amount] of H could kill someone one day and do nothing from another source/smaller overall sized deal(therefore more expensive) another day.

Excuse me if that come out as rubbish,I've been occasionally using Xanax the last few weeks(Prescribed and taken properley)....Except for tonight.I've taken 6.5mg instead of my regular 2mg and it's making me rant.Sorry and excuse me:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Um,Why is it ok for christ! to discuss make a blanket statement like "$20 of h = 400mg of oxy"?

This board has changed alot in 12years