• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Snorting crack? Does it work?

I'm not familiar with the term white tornado and the cocaine in south Georgia is just milk sugar with a little cocaine in it. The little kids play with the crack and make stuff out of it like we used to do with Play-Doh it's pretty shity as well I gave up wasting my money years ago besides I've got a lot of medical issues so I usually have to see the doctor two or three times a month. That keeps me mentally balanced and keeps my pain at a tolerable level. Drugs are no fun anymore not when they're a necessity to keep one alive

So do the kids do like Mr Potato Head with the crack? Like Mr Crack Head? Not only is crackhead a name for a user of cocaine base since the autumn of 1984 originating in the United States, but also an old term in English, perhaps dating to the XII. Century, which was once also a clinical term -- like cretin, idiot, imbecile, and moron -- for someone who was moderately to significantly mentally unstable.

ive actually solved my own issue, which isnt really a vaporizer because it has a heat ring inside of it so essentially its just a burner so i filled that with my product and i was ready to 'vaporize' anywhere, works pretty good aswell
Can you explain this to me better, as in what kind of rig are you using? I have been on a recent mission to truly figure out if I can vaporize the stuff for an above average high. The best I’ve managed is some mild fuzziness and a little head pressure. And this is on an expensive vaporizer where I can control temp up to 420F. Certainly haven’t gotten the results to waste more of my stuff doing it. But I’m fixated on this mission at the moment.

Searching various forums there is info all over the place from vaporizing crack in a vaporizer definitely does not work, to those who claim they’re getting good hits. I don’t mean to sabotage the original question in this thread, but didn’t want to start up a new one on a topic that never seems to get much love. But your response caught my attention.

Can you explain this to me better, as in what kind of rig are you using? I have been on a recent mission to truly figure out if I can vaporize the stuff for an above average high. The best I’ve managed is some mild fuzziness and a little head pressure. And this is on an expensive vaporizer where I can control temp up to 420F. Certainly haven’t gotten the results to waste more of my stuff doing it. But I’m fixated on this mission at the moment.

Searching various forums there is info all over the place from vaporizing crack in a vaporizer definitely does not work, to those who claim they’re getting good hits. I don’t mean to sabotage the original question in this thread, but didn’t want to start up a new one on a topic that never seems to get much love. But your response caught my attention.
Buy a meth pipe/stem or use a small metal weed pipe with 5 screens and alittle ashes
A meth pipe is your easiest n best option to vape crack but a stem is better for the more experienced same for metal pipe

Buy a meth pipe/stem or use a small metal weed pipe with 5 screens and alittle ashes
A meth pipe is your easiest n best option to vape crack but a stem is better for the more experienced same for metal pipe
Oh ... I think we got our wires all crossed. I’ve tried it all when it comes to smoking crack - glass stem, meth pipe, tire gauge, water bong, toilet paper roll, apple, cucumber, to name just a few - and a glass stem is definitely my preferred method.

However, I thought by vaporizing you meant you had figured out a way to use an actual vaporizer to smoke crack - like a handheld vaporizer, or an e-cig, etc. That’s what I’m referring to when I say I’ve been on a “mission” lately to find if there is truly a way to vape crack. I was looking for a delivery method that would be smoother on my throat. But I’m resigned to the fact that it really is not very practical, and will never get you feeling like a good old stem.

Oh ... I think we got our wires all crossed. I’ve tried it all when it comes to smoking crack - glass stem, meth pipe, tire gauge, water bong, toilet paper roll, apple, cucumber, to name just a few - and a glass stem is definitely my preferred method.

However, I thought by vaporizing you meant you had figured out a way to use an actual vaporizer to smoke crack - like a handheld vaporizer, or an e-cig, etc. That’s what I’m referring to when I say I’ve been on a “mission” lately to find if there is truly a way to vape crack. I was looking for a delivery method that would be smoother on my throat. But I’m resigned to the fact that it really is not very practical, and will never get you feeling like a good old stem.
ohhh my bad i had forgotten about that, i have a 'vaporizer' its more of a direct heat type of deal meant for 'herbs' however its basically just a coil that gets red hot, so anything goes and its got a thick glass screen if you really intend on vaping 100% Atmos rx i believe its called, and replacement parts are pretty cheap online 10 bucks for a new chamber to 'smoke/vape' which is the only thing that can really break on it

ps when you smoke crack in a 'meth pipe' via no direct heat at all since its through the glass, technically thats vaporizing the coke which was my confusion my bad

Last edited:
Yeah I think the OP is just attention seeking and really doesn't do much of the shit he posts about. No one whose ever smoked crack would even consider sniffing it, which leads me to believe he's never even smoked crack
that's not really the case you can't smoke crack everywhere you go you know, and somtimes being high is more of a priority than route of administration
and, just because YOU would always rather smoke than snort it doesn't mean thats the absolute case for everyone as there are plenty of people who don't care as long as its coke

No one who smokes crack would waste it by sniffing it. Regardless of the scenario a hit of crack is infinitely better than a line of coke. If you've smoked crack, you wouldn't ever want to waste it up your nose
wouldn't want to, but maybe required in certain 'scenarios' however it can come as a surprise that if someone were to NOT want to waste their product, they'd ask the simple question rather than trying it out.

Last edited:
One reason to sniff is if you want to avoid smoking anything coz of covid 19. Fucking up lungs atm isn't good.
I have a little crack left and am contemplating a sniff, or is dissolving in citric acid a better option

Or converting it back to coke...any swift advice about doing this?