• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Snorting crack? Does it work?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Just wondering because i usually cook everything and dont keep my powder, but where smoking is not possible can i snort crushed rocks?

Me with, sounds wasteful. Why can't you smoke? As said above you can always turn it back regular coke with citric/vit c and pin it

I am inclined to think that cocaine base cannot pass through the mucous membranes of the sinuses because it is not water-soluble. So if you have any kind of acid, you could convert it to a salt then use an atomiser or eyedropper to spray it up there.

Not being harsh to the OP but in all my decades I've never come across crack that wasn't able to be smoked. Yes I've had bad quality stuff that if I'd known the quality I would not have got but I may et to find crack that refused to melt.

If it is that bad maybe try to rewash it again to remove the bicarbonate of soda out of it, maybe in the USA they cut it with other stuff though.
If you have that yellow ammonia wash stuff I have no idea what to do with that but in my experience that stuff was always so strong it took your face off after a pipe, sadly it seems to have long gone from the streets of the UK.

Not being harsh to the OP but in all my decades I've never come across crack that wasn't able to be smoked. Yes I've had bad quality stuff that if I'd known the quality I would not have got but I may et to find crack that refused to melt.

If it is that bad maybe try to rewash it again to remove the bicarbonate of soda out of it, maybe in the USA they cut it with other stuff though.
If you have that yellow ammonia wash stuff I have no idea what to do with that but in my experience that stuff was always so strong it took your face off after a pipe, sadly it seems to have long gone from the streets of the UK.
i meant if i was in the office where i cant whip out a pipe and blow clouds lol

Last edited:
ive actually solved my own issue, which isnt really a vaporizer because it has a heat ring inside of it so essentially its just a burner so i filled that with my product and i was ready to 'vaporize' anywhere, works pretty good aswell

It was specifically made into Crack Cocaine so that it could be vaporized, smoked or what have you. I'm not belittling you OP, but for the sake of simplicity and to eliminate conjecture, this one is pretty simple. Crack is a freebase whereas the "sniffable" form is a salt.

It was specifically made into Crack Cocaine so that it could be vaporized, smoked or what have you. I'm not belittling you OP, but for the sake of simplicity and to eliminate conjecture, this one is pretty simple. Crack is a freebase whereas the "sniffable" form is a salt.

Is it true that anything that comes as Hcl can be "freebased"?

One could always parachute it or eat it on a cracker -- stomach acid will salt it out, but do it too many times and bleeding ulcers from the intense vasoconstriction

Is it true that anything that comes as Hcl can be "freebased"?

I do know that a legal way that people trying to reduce their crack intake can provide a half-measure that solves some of the temptation and so forth is to make rocks of caffeine base and smoke them.

Nicomorphinist? What are you talking about man? Haha. I'm not a chemist and what you've seen here is about the extent of said knowledge. The most complex chemical reaction I've ever performed is making DMT in my kitchen and that was essentially done "cookbook" style.

I do know that a legal way that people trying to reduce their crack intake can provide a half-measure that solves some of the temptation and so forth is to make rocks of caffeine base and smoke them.

I think I'll skip that thanks.

I cant think of much worse in the terms of taste than smoking coffee.

Here is a show about the caffeine analogue of crack
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I think I'll skip that thanks.

I cant think of much worse in the terms of taste than smoking coffee.

Smoking palm civet shit in order to smoke the coffee?

I can tell people that if they want the effects of the caffeine and don't want to bother with the expense, time, effort, or what have you of making or obtaining coffee, that eating the coffee beans or parachuting instant coffee does the trick too, as does putting some betwixt your cheek and jaw. Me, I 'd rather have the coffee with some absinthe in it. It is a good carrier for op and laudanum too.

the coffee crack rock link is not working, do you have other links? I am really curious about this

I am a bit mystified as to why this video might disappear down a memory hole -- it helps people get off the crack, apparently. Well, no, I think I've figured out the strategy by now.

If one wants to grind up caffeine tablets and cook them into rocks, I am guessing that caffeine sulphate and citrate may require sodium carbonate, not bicarbonate. Caffeine hydrochloride tablets are available in some countries, then there is powder of the various salts.

Powder caffeine is also used in some processes of dragon chasing smack and smoking opium ashes (Yen Shee) and appears to be added to lower the vapourisation temperature somehow; barbital has been used in the former case and aspirin in the latter.

Well, to continue the answer to the question about HCl and freebasing, there is, as some folks may know, a variant of crack known as moon rock which also contains heroin base. I read a Usenet post years ago about freebasing codeine and followed the procedure, which more closely mirrors White Tornado than cooking crack, with tiny little 30 mg codeine hydrochloride tablets and decided that it was a useful exercise but that I would rather swallow the tablets. Since I am not a day to day smoker of anything, my speculations that one could probably cook morphine, hydromorphone, nicomorphine and other hydrochlorides into rocks and smoke them have gone untested.

Last edited:
You'd need to mix it with water too. You can snort the liquid, squirt up up your nose or arse, or of course IV it (of course only with sterile citric/vit c powder).

Beware of the liquids acidity before squirting it up your nose of course.

Sounds like the vape idea works well though, I'd stick with that if you're getting away with it (and not gasping for breath making orgasm noises in your employer's smoking shelter haha!)

No one who smokes crack would waste it by sniffing it. Regardless of the scenario a hit of crack is infinitely better than a line of coke. If you've smoked crack, you wouldn't ever want to waste it up your nose

This is a bit like asking if snorting cannabis works.

It probably does, but why the fuck would you want to..?