• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Snorting crack? Does it work?

This is a bit like asking if snorting cannabis works.

It probably does, but why the fuck would you want to..?

Yeah I think the OP is just attention seeking and really doesn't do much of the shit he posts about. No one whose ever smoked crack would even consider sniffing it, which leads me to believe he's never even smoked crack

No one who smokes crack would waste it by sniffing it. Regardless of the scenario a hit of crack is infinitely better than a line of coke. If you've smoked crack, you wouldn't ever want to waste it up your nose
That's what ppl say about shooting up coke as well, once you touch the needle. you never go back to smoking/snorting again, even though it's a false statement because I upgraded to the intravenous route for a couple of years bt the paranoia was too intense so I prefer to smoke now haha. iving coke is too detrimental for ur health. even doing coke sporadically is bad for ur health, imagine iving it. stay safe NZN ♥

That's what ppl say about shooting up coke as well, once you touch the needle. you never go back to smoking/snorting again, even though it's a false statement because I upgraded to the intravenous route for a couple of years bt the paranoia was too intense so I prefer to smoke now haha. iving coke is too detrimental for ur health. even doing coke sporadically is bad for ur health, imagine iving it. stay safe NZN ♥

I have IV'd coke, and yes I agree it is a good way to die at 30. For whatever reason smoking crack is a much less paranoia / anxiety experience than other ways to take coke for me.

I have IV'd coke, and yes I agree it is a good way to die at 30. For whatever reason smoking crack is a much less paranoia / anxiety experience than other ways to take coke for me.
Totally agree with you mate. ?

since the last time I overdosed and had a 5 min seizure from iving.0.25 of really pure coke and then tried to kill myself. I've never looked ?. NZN

since the last time I overdosed and had a 5 min seizure from iving.0.25 of really pure coke and then tried to kill myself. I've never looked ?. NZN

Glad you hear you made it my friend. Never OD’d on a stimulant but heroin must have at least 8 Narcans on me :/ I hope I never look back fuck that stuff. But one time I did a big shot of coke and got a shooting pain in my heart grabbed my chest and curled up in a ball for 2 minutes. That was as close to a heart attack as I hope I ever get.

Glad you hear you made it my friend. Never OD’d on a stimulant but heroin must have at least 8 Narcans on me :/ I hope I never look back fuck that stuff. But one time I did a big shot of coke and got a shooting pain in my heart grabbed my chest and curled up in a ball for 2 minutes. That was as close to a heart attack as I hope I ever get.
I had a similar experience once, when I was at my worst, I bought 10 gr of coke with 2 friends. My family was on Colombia on vacation and they left me home alone for a week, bad decision. One of my friends was smoking crack I was only shooting up and my other friend was smoking crack and shooting up. We ended up consuming 7 gr of the bag from 8 pm until 4amy friends left at 5 and they left me with the 3gr left. I rested for a couple of hours and at 12 I started shooting coke again, By 2pm I did the biggest shots I've ever done in my life the first one I felt a huge bell ringer but 15 mins later I did too much, 10 secs after doing this shot I went straight to the bathroom to puke and when I left the bathroom and my vision turned yellowish and that's when I heard what they call the Metallic Train, it was unbelievable. I couldn't hear anything just a distorted sound like a Boeing airplane was passing by my ear I thought I was going to die too. I waited 15 min and my heart was beating so fast and it wasn't coming down. I looked myself at the mirror and I swear to God I was Purple, my blood wasn't circulating and my BP was through the roof. I couldn't wait any longer I felt too uncomfortable so I went outside and took a cab to the nearest hospital and went straight to the ER. I entered the Emergency room and told the nurse I think i took too much cocaine and im overdosing, she looked at me scared and rushed to called the doctor and they acted really quick, they looked at my arm and I had like 20+ track marks from all the bender. they put an iv line on my hand and started passing serum through my veins so the cocaine would leave my system, they also did and ekg and the doc told me everything was fine that I was lucky to be alive and to never do that shit again otherwise I wouldn't be that lucky but being the stubborn junkie I am it took a couple of years to actually stop doing that shit. Anyway that experience was really scary, I never ever heard the train again also, that shot I did that time was the shit, in a good and a bad way. Stay safe bro. I'm telling this story so nobody does the stupid shit I did when I was starting my 20's.Be safe NZN ♥

Man no offence but i feel like no one read my question it was for when i couldnt smoke in certain places >.>
the answer is no man, that's y u convert it to base in the first place the moucous membranes can only absorb the salt, u can try it, ur probably gonna end up with a nose bleed and no high at all. that's pretty much it. NZN

Smoking crack is much more efficient then shooting cocaine and rivals IV ...I have had good enough crack that a blast felt damn near identical to a shot of cocaine...minus all the cardiotoxic dangers of shooting cocaine, yes I know crack is cardiotoxic also, bit not as bad
.my opinion. IV cocaine users typically have a short lifespan..before anyone attacks me, I didn't say all

Smoking crack is much more efficient then shooting cocaine and rivals IV ...I have had good enough crack that a blast felt damn near identical to a shot of cocaine...minus all the cardiotoxic dangers of shooting cocaine, yes I know crack is cardiotoxic also, bit not as bad
.my opinion. IV cocaine users typically have a short lifespan..before anyone attacks me, I didn't say all
My eldest coke friend passed away 4 years ago having been a DAILY gram iv user for 35 years, passed at 56 i say daily gram iv user but idk id thats alot iv per day, ik i can smoke 2grams easy on a normal day or up to 4 on a heavy day but everyones different im a relatively healthy lad so ive yet to really have any side effects, i have a doc that watches out for me and doea tests on my heart etc every 3 months, while he advises against my use hes one of the good ones that just wants me healthy

I was gonna delete this thread for everyone calling me dumb when they jumped on over my post saying it was for where i couldnt smoke, it was a simple question this is the first time ive been gangbanged on BL for a simple question, but nontheless i appreciate the replies, i wouldnt waste dope either but hey knowledge is power and like my post said i make most of my batches as soon as i gst them, however im having difficulty finding the exact reversion process from base to salt online, do you just squirt either vit c onto it.. or add a citric acid ( not vinegar) and mix then let dry?

So you make your own crack from coke? Why not just save some of the coke to snort when you can't smoke?

I think in the future ill make a yay spray for a nasal bottle that im ordering online got a guide to basically make a nasal coke spray to make for easier on the go use as vaping it in public every 10-15 min is tedious and is looking for trouble gonna have to do more research but assuming its done right with alittle vodka as a preservative how long you guys think itd last for? 2 weeks? A month? As im not big on normal coke

Wash down the C-Jam with the vodka as a carrier or chaser, or smoke some crack or White Tornado or snort a big fat line of Bolivian Marching Powder then get ploughed, and your liver will combine the two into several third substances which are much better than the sum of their parts. Cocaethanoline is one term I heard for the main one, whose full Iupac name escapes me at the moment . . .

I made a 215 mg/ml Dilaudid nasal spray mixing pure powder into Dilaudid HP and also used the powder to make some very tiny hydromorphone base rocks once but only as a proof of concept since I already had a syringe driver and got a box of spikes with my ampoules and phials and only smoke when I need to smoke a pipe of tobacco when I am constipated. I actually had a little stalactite of the Big D on the edge of a nostril after I took five hits of the nasal spray and went on the nod. Which is what my first doctor who wrote for Dilaudid actually said once -- this old, distinguished doctor and professor who went to medical school in the imperial days went through his usual spiel professionally in technical terminology and a very formal to frozen register of German and when I mentioned occasional insomnia, he told me to follow up chamomile tea and the antihistamine phenindamine with a double dose of hydromorphone and told me in the street argot of the day that I would go on the nod. What a great doctor!

Last edited:
Idk a chunk lol
Idk a chunk lol

Is that term still in common use a lot of places? I laughed so hard I plotzed the first time I heard it in a non-clinical or non-academic setting -- a candidate for state Governor in one of the North Central US states years ago was mingling with the election night crowd after losing big and looked really out of it. IIRC his concession speech had the working title "See ya in Hell" and so on. This very elegant and prim and proper lady who owned a heurigen-style restaurant nearby comes up to him, links her arm around his elbow and says "C'mon . . . let's go do some White Tornado" Then my happening-lady-dar picked up a big blip and a month later she was sitting on my face up in her office, then a few years later became her pollster when she ran for office herself. It was very fun.

Last edited:
Just wondering because i usually cook everything and dont keep my powder, but where smoking is not possible can i snort crushed itrocks?
YouYoY
Is that term still in common use a lot of places? I laughed so hard I plotzed the first time I heard it in a non-clinical or non-academic setting -- a candidate for state Governor in one of the North Central US states years ago was mingling with the election night crowd after losing big and looked really out of it. IIRC his concession speech had the working title "See ya in Hell" and so on. This very elegant and prim and proper lady who owned a heurigen-style restaurant nearby comes up to him, links her arm around his elbow and says "C'mon . . . let's go do some White Tornado" Then my happening-lady-dar picked up a big blip and a month later she was sitting on my face up in her office, then a few years later became her pollster when she ran for office herself. It was very fun.
Sounds fun. Most I ever got from my boss was a beer and unpaid over ttime. Snorting rock no matter how fine you grind it DOES NOT WORK. You'll absorb just enough to flunk a drug test. But you CAN smoke your boogers.

YouYoY

Sounds fun. Most I ever got from my boss was a beer and unpaid over ttime. Snorting rock no matter how fine you grind it DOES NOT WORK. You'll absorb just enough to flunk a drug test. But you CAN smoke your boogers.

Always, or just if one is on the Bolivian Marching Powder and/or Crack? They do call the former Booger Sugar . . .

White Tornado is also a financial term relating to the same thing -- I am sure it is somewhere in the minutes of the US Federal Reserve, ECB, Sveriges Riksbank, Bank of England, Bundesbank meetings and stockholder reports of Chase Manhattan Bank and so forth. I always used to wonder if clandestine acid and E cooks and the Marseilles smack syndicate et al preferred to do their banking at Chemical Bank and if so if the bank knew about such a niche market. One probably could read in the Handelsblatt, Financial Times, and Wall Street Journal at the time that "the White Tornado hit Richard Pryor very hard" and so on.

Last edited:
Always, or just if one is on the Bolivian Marching Powder and/or Crack? They do call the former Booger Sugar . . .

White Tornado is also a financial term relating to the same thing -- I am sure it is somewhere in the minutes of the US Federal Reserve, ECB, Sveriges Riksbank, Bank of England, Bundesbank meetings and stockholder reports of Chase Manhattan Bank and so forth. I always used to wonder if clandestine acid and E cooks and the Marseilles smack syndicate et al preferred to do their banking at Chemical Bank and if so if the bank knew about such a niche market. One probably could read in the Handelsblatt, Financial Times, and Wall Street Journal at the time that "the White Tornado hit Richard Pryor very hard" and so on.
I'm not familiar with the term white tornado and the cocaine in south Georgia is just milk sugar with a little cocaine in it. The little kids play with the crack and make stuff out of it like we used to do with Play-Doh it's pretty shity as well I gave up wasting my money years ago besides I've got a lot of medical issues so I usually have to see the doctor two or three times a month. That keeps me mentally balanced and keeps my pain at a tolerable level. Drugs are no fun anymore not when they're a necessity to keep one alive