• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo! Part Two!!

Karaboudjan said:
I assume you're going to London afterwards? It's okay for you as both the nearest stations (Stevenage and Luton) have direct lines to London. I needed to get to Luton but had to go from Stevenage to London back to Luton lol :(

What a pain! Is there no bus, then? Yeah we're heading back to London but unsure of whether to car or train it tbh.

I'm so excited about Bjork...if she does Big Time Sensuality I'm going to soil my pants.

at my mate's having a few beers and her kid is fully enamoured with me, she's been sat on my knee watching me play mario kart, and i've just had the joy of changing nappies which used to freak me out but is now making me feel oddly motherly. tis nice! i really like kids which people don't seem to expect from me.

so that's my snoo, tho dont expect to actually have a kid til i'm at least 30.

I had epic random snoo today. Went to Newcastle uni (from Leeds) and basically played 'Its a Knockout'. It was an event organised by O2 and they needed to fill the numbers so this random girl came up to us in the park yesterday in Leeds and asked us if we would like to come. they paid for bus, the event and the bbq. Such a good day, great way to finish uni. The best part is I have not touched a drop of alcohol, good clean healthy fun! Love it!

I've still got half a 50ml of GBL left, from tueday. Trust me, that is some good going, for me! I expected to have none left. Great.

I've just realised that it's because I only got it today. Confused snoo!

lol, tit ;D

mine is having a day free to tit around and play zelda in my newly very tidy lovely room.

Got a Wii for my birthday and it's GREAT.

Woke up this morning with RSI after a boxing marathon

=D =D

Snoo being its my birthday, its a quiet late night, and I know where there are bagfulls of poppy pods the size of golf balls to be had=D

My snoo is the heavy-set asian fellow who lives on my street, and is forever whistling "The Bear Necessities" as he walks up and down my street! He is an excellent whistler, but he only seems to know the one song!

He'scool, should learn some more songs though! I've been really tempted to start singing along out the window!! :D

DR do you not find that the boxing totally knackers you out? Must be good for loosing a bit of weight.

Don Luigi said:
DR do you not find that the boxing totally knackers you out? Must be good for loosing a bit of weight.

Haha. My muscles get an ache on but I don't think you're burning many calories. Doing wii boxing whilst on a running machine on the otherhand would be perfect! :D

tis a lovely day and im going to my mate's to spliff and people-watch

yaaaaay!

Affirmative. I used to know a lady boxer who had an awesome body.

Gok Wan can fuck off. If you want to look good naked, try beating the shit out of somebody!

Mum leaving a bowl of fruit salad for me in the fridge = snoo

Osbie Feel said:
Affirmative. I used to know a lady boxer who had an awesome body.

Gok Wan can fuck off. If you want to look good naked, try beating the shit out of somebody!

ex has decided he's called cock wang now which i find rather fitting (fnarr)

yeah today i was coming home from a long day of fucking about with spreadsheets and wanted a beer. thought i had no money, checked my account anyway, thirty quid! yay! means i can go out tomorrow night too. made me right happy that did