• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo! Part Two!!

I am also stating the facts. That charity work, for most folk, is very rarely selfless. It's usually done for some sort of benefit (like looking good on CV, increasing employment chances etc) or to make people feel good about themselves.

I was trying to be positive from all angles. I wasn't suggesting to do it for those reasons, merely that that would be an added bonus on top of all the other benefits.

as pointed out in an episode of friends once "there is no selfless good deed"

funny thing is, if i got a job that paid minimum wage id be less well off after taxes, transport, lunches etc than i would be sitting on my arse doing nothing for 204 euro a week cash probably!

when i was at school it was the same for my mum. she would have been worse off going back to work because she would have lost out on the benefits that she would have been getting and she would have had to pay extra money out. Its stupid really that the system is set up to get people stuck in an unemployed situation with no way out that is better than unemployment. :(

my snoo for this sunny friday is finally getting a letter from the social welfare office to say that my dole application thing had been approved and to go to the post office to collect it, i havent been working since january

went down anyway expecting 200 euro or something as the letter said that arrears would be paid shortly after initial payment and the girl behind the desk handed me 3250 euro in fresh crisp 50 euro notes!

she told me my next payment was next wednesday, so ill go down again on wednesday to collect my weekly 204 euro lol

happy days =D

Fuck me you lucky CUNT. Beers are on you then. Along with the cocaine and hookers!

200 fucking euros a week, ye total bollix!!! =D=D=D

haha i am using it to clear off my visa so im not really flush at all to be honest! owe 2600 euro so that leaves me with a float of 600 euro from the scratcher!

yup the dole heres 204 euro a week for a single man/woman/asylum seeker :p

cant see it staying so high compared to other countries for long though, the country is fucked and racking up millions more euro of debt, was nothing when we were doing so well economically for the past 20 years or so but things have taken a major turn for the worse now and theres 100s of 1000s of new people signing on every few months

I'm too lazy to find a currency converter, how much is that in £'s?

just type this into google "204 euros in gbp"

that is a crazy amount for the dole tho 8o

That can't surely be right. That's pretty much what I earn from working 25hrs a week.

Why would anyone want to work with so much cash coming in for sitting on your arse every day. Depressed Red Arrow I'd be fucking ecstatic!

not having a job in boring, lack of social interaction plus it makes you feel worthless... wont be for long i hope
anyway this is a snoo thread so more happy vibes =D

Listening to a carl cox mix from dublin in 92. I was only 3 at the time but I love listening to this old stuff and pretending it reminds me of the "good old days". Classic trax! :D

not having a job in boring, lack of social interaction plus it makes you feel worthless... wont be for long i hope
anyway this is a snoo thread so more happy vibes =D

It's only boring if you let it be boring. There are no rules saying you have to sit about the house all day being a hermit. Go out and about, enjoy wherever it is that you live, fairly sure you've posted pics before of stunning coast lines etc near you, go wander along them.

I loved being unemployed, despite the fact the money was rubbish, it was the most productive time of my life. :D

^^RA goodman RA njoy your dosh,did yoy say your going to life then save a few quid for that.

^^typt one of the best nights of my life was in the Ormonde multimedia centre paddys nights
with carl cox on the decks for 4 hours=way back 1996,i didnt see you there did i......