• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Snoo! Part Two!!

All I have to do for a bit of Snoo these days is come back to Bluelight and see people still posting in the Snoo thread... you guys rock!

Awesome!

My snoo is that I have very very nearly finished my 20 page behemoth of an essay.

Horticultural progress being made & EVERYONE present mucking & lending a proper hand ! Good day - thanks to my family <3

^ Here then you poorly done to wretch - TOMORROW WILL BE A GOOD DAY ! =D =D You can look forward to it now - free snoo ! :)

Blagging six free entry to The Egg's birthday on Saturday night in a Pablo Hasan from Human Traffic style level of pushing it... Getting some amazing drugs for the first time in months and months and coming up like a bastard to Bjork - Big Time Sensuality.

Oh, and it's fucking summer.

OH YESH!!!

Oh, I would also add getting to catch up with many a bluelighter this weekend. Seuss, Titania, Andy, Glitterbizkit, 1024 etc etc etc. You all RAWK!!

:)

Watching Exeter on Sunday with my Dad and having a little (pathetic - it's only a game ffs) cry when we won, hugging everyone like a loon and generally doing the only thing me and my dad share between us.

Twas great. :)

Just this picture...

elvisnight4ck8.jpg

It's one of the few times I've seen my Dad do a gig since i've been back in the area. Being away from home a lot I miss out on so many things he gets up to. It was Elvis covers night, they were playing 'Little Sister' a song I used to sing along with when I was a little girl. He's the one sitting down swinging his arm on guitar. :)

'Little sister don't you do what your big sister does!' Ha!

Last edited:
He looks like he's going to give that other guy a good hiding! Haha.

Ha! That guy is one of his oldest mates. They've been gigging together since I was a barin. I reckon sometimes he'd quite like to give him a hiding!

went to my little cousin's third birthday party today and spent all day with the family, was really fun, glad i went.

finally getting with this girl i really really really like

at my mate's house spending time with his son, is really fun and i don't often have time for kids. he's a smart little bugger though

Really excited about picking my wife up from airport in a bit, then on to parents in law to pick the kids up. Can't wait to see them all!

Karaboudjan said:
Oh cool. My girlfriend and I went last year, it's pretty close to where we live. The shuttle buses were fucking shite last year though, we ended up walking about 3 miles to the station and having to go to London and back. Might come along too this year!

Really? Fuck it - might just have to get a cab / get a lift from someone friendly!

Very excited...the lineup is absolutely immense! Bjork will be amazing and then I'm spending all night in the renaissance arena =D