Sneaky- Saturday June 21~ Amazura Ball Room (WHY?!?)

but u can always wait till im drunk and shes around and u might get a show..... ya never know ;)

luv ya hunnni =D

Time Slots

Main Room - 3 Projector screens, PAWN lasers, Turbo sound from Canada by Total Audio....

8:00 - 9:00 Chris Love & Drae 192
9:00 - 10:00 Knowledge
10:00 - 11:00 Delirium
11:00 - 12:00 Adam X
12:00 - 1:00 Baby Anne
1:00 - 2:00 DJ Hardware
2:00 - 3:00 Uberzone * Live
3:00 - 4:00 House O' Holics
4:00 - 5:00 Bam Bam
5:00 - 6:00 X-Dream

Upper Room - Lighting by Smoke n Mirrors, Turbo sound from canada by Total Audio

8:00 - 8:30 HowHard
8:30 - 9:15 J.Costas & Goodfella
9:15 - 10:15 DJ Dank vs. Joe Jack vs. DJ Phritz
10:15 - 11:00 Craig Harris
11:00 - 12:00 Myth i-s
12:00 - 1:00 Datcyde
1:00 - 2:00 J-Majik
2:00 - 3:00 Technical Itch
3:00 - 4:00 Odi
4:00 - 5:00 Link
5:00 - 6:00 Krazyglue & S

(just in case anyone cares....)

-Teddy

Odi & House-o-holics same time not fair at all ima go cry

but this party is gunna be major hottness =)

woohoo people hafta pay to see me nekkid now i really moved up in the world now.=D

lol! i mean my flesh n blood brother
i havent talked to eric since i last saw him

i definitely want to get there by 11. i want to see adam x, baby anne and uberzone. are house o holics any good?

anyone know of places we can meet at? im going to ask some friends in nyc, but if anyone knows of a good place we can get our grub/drink on beforehand, that would be excellente. preferably someplace on the way where people wouldnt have a huge time finding parking either.

Datcyde or Baby Anne, such a tough decision.8)

Would it be best to meet up in the city if parking is going to be a concern? I honestly wouldn't know what else to suggest, but I could see that becoming problematic. I'm not really offering any solutions here, though, am I?

Hmmmm
You guys got me thinking about parking now... I hadn't thought about it earlier.
A couple of years ago I took a gamble and parked like 3 blocks from the venue in front of this seedy looking apt building. After the party, I met up with some friends and took the train down to WTC and then the PATH to Jersey for a 3 day afterparty at NJIT. When I got back, my car was still there, intact, with NO ticket!! (although my car was all fucked up then)
Now that my car looks a lot nicer than it did back then... I don't think I wanna take the chance and park anywhere near the venue..if I even get to find a parking space at all. I'll be coming straight from a wedding reception in Storrs, CT. So I'm not exactly sure what time I think I'll get to Queens. From what I remember, there are no garages or parking lots around the venue... and to me, paying $$$ for parking in Manhattan and taking a train to Queens just sounds muy loco.
Are there any safe and cost efficient alternatives?

-Teddy

Every time I have parked at the Amazura I have just said a quick prayer, crossed my fingers and went on in lol. (you know exactly what I mean!) I don't know if there are really any convenient solutions for parking there but good luck Teddy!

I've parked down the side street right near the venue two times and have never had a problem. You could try parking at the train station down the road (If it has a parking lot...I can't remember)

Anyone know if we can bring in cameras? I have to sneak mine in each time, wondering if that has changed at all. I want to bring my digital camera in but don't want to risk it.

didnt think about cameras
hows about it mr promotah man :)

as for parking... well, our car is pretty damn ghetto. i dont see why anyone would want to steal it. but we could garage it and train over if that becomes the consensus :)

the round trip train ticket from penn to jamaica is probably about 5 bucks, and the train ride is about 20 minutes (maybe less). every time i went to the amazura, i just took the train, so i don't know about parking there.

this party is going to be dope as hell.....all should come out to it.....support all the dj's....i'll be stompin hard for my boys dank and myth-i-s.....

also the day before, at Chrome Night Life Arena in Philadelphia.....come out and support Redemption which is also every friday......9pm-2am.....this friday i will be spinning from 12:45-2:00, hard progressive trance and hard techno....which is right before DJ Candy Kid, spinning happy hardcore....come out and support and then party it up at sneaky and represent....peazzze