Sneaky- Saturday June 21~ Amazura Ball Room (WHY?!?)

^^^ 8)

Almost there boys and girls - i ended up making enough money on the street to afford this - so i'll be rolling in with 5 other of my Rockland crew =) See ya there - look for the crazy ass kid who dances hardest at the very end of the night - thats me =)

---

SNEAKY TICKETS ARE $30.00 IN ADVANCE AND WILL BE MORE @ THE DOOR. DEPENDING ON THE # OF PRE - SALES SOLD, THE DOOR ENTRANCE FEE WILL BE $35.00 OR $40.00 BUT 100% NO MORE THEN $40.00 @ THE DOOR. JUST WANTED TO LET MY FREINDS KNOW, SO THERES NO CONFUSION. SEE YOU ALL THERE.

^^
what about cameras?????

as for the entrance fee... its only 3 dollars more to get your tickets on spinfoil.com, as opposed to paying 5-10 more at the door. i think thats the route we're going :)

as for getting together beforehand... if anyone wants to stop by here and caravan there, pm me. it doesnt look like a nyc meetup will work due to parking etc.

Delirium spins hardcore still right?

I got a little nervous cause I haven't seen him spin since 99 and someone made an offhand comment... PLEASE tell me he still spins hardcore right?

Delirum spins HARD CORE of the hardest naturew ;-) aka GABBER HOUSE hehe.
anywho.. CAMERAS WILL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE VENUE, BUT PLEASE AVOID BRINGING BIG BULKY BOOKBAGS THAT WILL MAKE THE SEARCHING PROCESS SLOWER.

thanks for answering! :)

im quite excited to dance it up. i havent been to a larger party in a bit.

woo.gif

well, the area around there is rather uninviting... if you have an option that is on the way, then let us know! :)

Since I *have* to get their asscrack early cause there is a couple sets I need to see... I'll prolly just head in with a small group of friends I've managed to sway. I know enough of you so it should be easy to spot you guys inside.

=D

wasn't this supposed to be at the lunatarium originally? I think i remember seeing a flyer at the lunatarium for this party when i was there at kind that said it was at luna... maybe i just dont remember right or watever... but anyway i'm going only because my birthday just passed on june 18th, and i figure i must as well hit up a party, although this will probably be my last one for a while... at least in this area..... wats happening with this pre-party thing? That would be cool if there was somewhere we could all meet up before the party...

Last edited:
i know cause i posted all them on the walls lol. you like my forest of sneaky flyers by the bathrooms . by the end i couldnt move my fuckin neck.

but originaly we were thinking of doing it @ the luna. but for obvious reasons our plans changed and changed for the better :)

I'm there... hopefully I get a ride, otherwise I have to spend loads of cash on the train... like almost all of it.

It would be great to meet some of you... a few handles I recognize from other forums, but I prefer to get some seperation from those when I come here. cover my ass and all...

bah, I wish i had a credit card. Alas, im stuck with the $40 door charge :\

oh well, I cant wait to see you guys! :)

i wonder if the bar would let us do a bluelight tab...

Thanx, TopRocka :) ...

yea, i guess i just dont remember right or something.. I could have sworn it was at luna, I actually wouldn't have even paid it any attention if i knew it was amazura..but since i've been waiting to goto this.. I guess it doesn't really matter.. hehe.. see all of you guys there ;)

peace

not gonna make it. I have other shit that i need to do and i also need to save for my summer vacation. have fun guys.