Sneaky- Saturday June 21~ Amazura Ball Room (WHY?!?)

sell out, with me oh yea, sell out, with me tonite
the amazura ballrooms gonna take all of my money
and everythings gonna be, alright.

So....umm...Dave, does this mean you're GOING to this?!?!? lol
CONFORMIST!!!!!!!
I hope so though.. that'll kinda give me added incentive to go... since I really don't feel like being at the scrubby ass Asylum or driving all the way to the Amazura, but half the lineup looks unfamilar to me (which is a good thing) plus, you all know how I am about sound... TurboSound=BANGINTHUMPIN sound, so this party definitely seems like the better of the two in terms of comparison. I'm still kinda iffy about the Amazura though. I've only been to ONE good party there and that was "Infiltrate" a couple years back. Other than that, I've seen some really sketchy shit go on at that place.
Not solid as to wether I'll be in attendance or not (sure wouldn't mind chillin with the crew again though) but I'm contemplating. :)

Kev,
Sorry about your car man. Didn't you JUST get your car fixed like not too long ago? Damn!

(look Noodle, no blue text! LOL)

-Teddy

Last edited:
yes teddy. I take back what i said sat morning. you now can NOT go to asylum. you MUST go to amazura. =D

same applies for steve-o, and katie.

^^Um, yeah guy.

Feel free to call my work and tell my boss this.

And my car mechanic while you're at it.

I have to work until midnight Friday night, and then be back at work by 4pm Sunday afternoon for another long night. Springfield is as far as I'm going, and the fact that I'm going w/ coworkers and local friends (at LEAST 30 of us probably more) factors in too. NYC is just waaaaay too far for a roundtrip in one night. I'd be toast. Now if you'll excuse me...

/me calls tow truck to bring my car from the driveway to the garage for a new ___________ so it'll start again :(

Oh and thanks Steve for getting Reel Big Fish stuck in my head! I love that song... ya damn sellouts. ;) I miss all you kids, have fun at Sneaky.

Peace ~Katie

cs :( man, that sucks about your car
want me to fuckemup for yah?
anyone coming from that way that can steal you on their ride?

:\

Damn alot of people are going to these lovely event =) this is gunna be sweet. i just hope erik is going that would be awesome

TopRocka said:
^^... say it's so, homeh!

it isnt so yet, but its tempting, anyone else hear darth vader whispering? jooooin.....joooin.

im pretty sure erik is going

now all we have to do is perhaps find a ride for ms. drew
and we'll be set :)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

ya know, i had a feeling everyone would eventually come to this party instead of the asylum.

now that i have a ride to the party, im psyched again so now we have 5 days untill this party, i cant wait

Steve....it ain't a party without you man..... you gotta come.
I'll buy you a few blue hawaiians (or whatever that blue stuff is that you drink...;)
Kev, glad you can make it.

I look foward to chillin with everyone again!!

-Teddy

awwww fawk it, im in beacthresses. Ill see if i can convince the billmeister to do the same.

teddy - im going to hold you to that one, and you were correct on the name of the drink. Blue Hawaii, its so wonderful to say isnt it :p

so yea, i gotta get tickets now. I dont like the way "more" sounds at the door ;)

oh, and my cd is complete. It will be pressed and ready for distribution by saturday....I think i can have a couple copies handy :)