• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking marijuana after not smoking for a long time

Instead of stop smoking weed, I have a much better method.

1) Increase how much you smoke so that your smoking like 8 times a day until the point of 1 bowl doing NOTHING and you not even getting high later in the day

2) Now go back to just smoking 1 or 2 times a day

you will still get insanely insanely high. You don't have to wait a week.

Honestly it is all CONTRAST. All you have to do is wait until you are sober enough to know you aren't high...then smoke.
Then again I am fcking skinny and my tolerance stays low, like a 2-3 day break is the same for me as a month for others

I stopped smoking for 2 years and whats funny is I really didn't get high as I thought it would it felt as I took a couple hits which I didn't a full blunt of some really nice kush, thought I would be on cloud 9 but it takes a really good potent strain like sour diesal to get me high, me not smoking for 2 years should have had me getting super high off lower quality

I'm so not going to lie i used to smoke marijuana every single day, quite literally everyday for 4 years straight on average 6 to 7 blunts. I stopped smoking for the past 4 months and today I smoked my first blunt, and pretty much all by myself with the exception of my cousin taking 2 or 3 hits. But on the most honest level ever I was fubar'd. It was when I was sitting in line to get into an amusement park when I first noticed the symptoms. I legitimately could not see straight and everything felt like it was caving in, for a second there I felt like a scene straight out of the movies. I had to walk out get something to eat and sit so I could calm down. Well with that being said I am definitely not going to smoke a whole blunt to the Dome next time. I don't know if it had anything to do with the fact that it was some really good California indoor or simply the fact that I hadn't smoked in 4 months either way I was Beyond fucked up. My suggestion to anyone out there who hasn't smoked in a while who plans on it is definitely do not go overboard because most definitely I was feeling it.

My only tolerance breaks are sleep I wouldn't know how it feels to come back after a long break lol. I do notice a drastic difference when I quit smoking to vape exclusively and vice versa when I return to combustion.

I had smoked weed everyday for 4 years and still got equally high off the same amount everyday. It?s like my tolerance never built. Or it would very very slowly. I started off smoking 0.1gram a day and ended on 0.25-0.5 gram. I haven?t smoked in 10 months now and on Wednesday I will have the opportunity again. I am so excited to get stoned off one puff.

Also it amazes me how people can smoke 1-2 + grams a day. The most I ever smoked in a day was 3 grams and that was a one time thing. Usually 3 grams lasts a week or two for me.

I agree with you. I took a long break one time (not because of tolerance), and when I smoked again it was very different and felt very rejuvenation. Personally I think weed should only be used rarely.