• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Smoking Heroin Megathread v. Like Chasing a Dragon

I realize this is wasteful, but works a lot better for me than snorting,.so only that would probably be more than enough for me to do this, add to that that smoking a pipe is by far my most favorite wat of consuming drugs as well as the fact that every aspect of smoking with a Meth pipe to me gives me such a feeling of a quality regarding things that have to do with the routine of the smoking itself,.this makes that I quite happily accept being to some degree wasteful in exchange for the experience this able to provide for me...
Not sure if you saw my original post where I said that smoking shit is by far my most favorite route of administration. But I use my crack pipe. Just throw the H right on top of the chore or mix it in with some rocks. Voila

Not sure if you saw my original post where I said that smoking shit is by far my most favorite route of administration. But I use my crack pipe. Just throw the H right on top of the chore or mix it in with some rocks. Voila
No, i didn't Read that... Thx for the tip, but i actually already dont smoke heroin anymore for many yrs now, i never was addicted to It and is a drug i was able to control very well, most of the time i had zero tolerance when i used IT, and even compared to others with zero tolerance i needed small doses and i achiecved what i experienced already As quite intense and this only improved when i switched to smoking, and im assuming the quality of the H3 i got at the time was not good and of what i hear its Even worse now, i actually dont know if IT was not good, but this seemed obvious because of the hero scene itself...

To whom are you addressing when you say “using the tube”? I’ve no idea what you’re talking about
It is my ocd creeps into my drug use even my drug use has to be organized a foil tube I love using to smoke heroin because after you smoked enough you can unravel and smoke the residue on the foil tube and i enjoy that sometimes the most . When i wash coke i use a big mirror and it has to stay clean . With my coke and heroin i have to wrap the bag in foil incase there a hole in the bag and i lose some gear . When that guy or girl was smoking heroin without a foil tube some smoke was going into the air . When i smoke crack and im holding in the hit and sometimes the crack still burning and smoke going into air i will try breathing that in even though i have no air in my lungs . The drugs have to be safe incase i knock the bag and in goes into the carpet there is no rational explanation just like i have 2 or 3 showers in a day or brush my teeth every couple of hours if at home . I once drobe a hour and half home because my wife was in states with kids and i thought i left iron on i know irons have safety switch offs but in my head my house had burned down and my wife come back to us living in a hotel just chewing me out

It is my ocd creeps into my drug use even my drug use has to be organized a foil tube I love using to smoke heroin because after you smoked enough you can unravel and smoke the residue on the foil tube and i enjoy that sometimes the most . When i wash coke i use a big mirror and it has to stay clean . With my coke and heroin i have to wrap the bag in foil incase there a hole in the bag and i lose some gear . When that guy or girl was smoking heroin without a foil tube some smoke was going into the air . When i smoke crack and im holding in the hit and sometimes the crack still burning and smoke going into air i will try breathing that in even though i have no air in my lungs . The drugs have to be safe incase i knock the bag and in goes into the carpet there is no rational explanation just like i have 2 or 3 showers in a day or brush my teeth every couple of hours if at home . I once drobe a hour and half home because my wife was in states with kids and i thought i left iron on i know irons have safety switch offs but in my head my house had burned down and my wife come back to us living in a hotel just chewing me out

You can also do the same when using a plastic bic (ink cartridge removed) scraping the built up resin out of the tube & smoking when you're low on dope

I have great results smoking it, it's my main method.

Just crush up the desired amount of H, usually a point or two for me, and put it on top of a piece of foil. Sprinkle literally just a few drops of water on it and spread around across the foil until it's all evenly spread and the product is all mixed even with the water.

Then just hold it in from of a fan or heater, the heater works quickest, and dry until the surface feels textured and not wet. Then just light it from below and follow your straw along as you run the lighter across it. Keep lighting rows down it until there's nothing left to burn. Smokes real nice and even, takes just a few minutes to make, and gets you as high as you need.

Works best with shit that crushes up into powder, still works with tar but takes forever for it to dissolve into the water

Oh my goodness. That was a mouthful lol. Are you still using crack?

Oh my goodness. That was a mouthful lol. Are you still using crack?
Take the last 3 weeks i moght of had 3 days of i get up smoke my brown once im normals ill do a hit then a line then have my shower .Do that smoke some brown coffee then ill say not today no crack but by 6 im on it again. I have hired a manager to run my buisness and not driving a lorry boredom i put a full stop it it for you lol

When you smoke it, can you actually feel an effect from it? Never had any luck with smoking H. Curious as to others experience's as far as this goes!
If you have good h you will. It's a nice head rush. Doesn't last real long but when it hits it's real nice

Hell yea...you should get a patent on that shit.

I have great results smoking it, it's my main method.

Just crush up the desired amount of H, usually a point or two for me, and put it on top of a piece of foil. Sprinkle literally just a few drops of water on it and spread around across the foil until it's all evenly spread and the product is all mixed even with the water.

Then just hold it in from of a fan or heater, the heater works quickest, and dry until the surface feels textured and not wet. Then just light it from below and follow your straw along as you run the lighter across it. Keep lighting rows down it until there's nothing left to burn. Smokes real nice and even, takes just a few minutes to make, and gets you as high as you need.

Works best with shit that crushes up into powder, still works with tar but takes forever for it to dissolve into the water
Why dissolve it into water. I put either a chunk or some powder onto the foil(heavy duty Reynolds wrap) put the lighter under the foil and run the h all over the foil like a maze. With tar it's the same. Tar will run forever tho. One time we had 3 people smoking and we smoked that tar for everybit of 15 minutes with 3 people on it...

Take the last 3 weeks i moght of had 3 days of i get up smoke my brown once im normals ill do a hit then a line then have my shower .Do that smoke some brown coffee then ill say not today no crack but by 6 im on it again. I have hired a manager to run my buisness and not driving a lorry boredom i put a full stop it it for you lol
Ohhhhhhh I wish I could find some brown around here…

Sorry I haven't replied. No, I dont smoke crack but how you wrote it sounded ingenius because i have had a couple friends fuck up some good pipes tryimg to run H thru them. Now...smoking off of foil with a pen...Yes of course. I am a seasoned professional. I could write a book on that shit. The Joy's of Smoking your Dope off of Foil with a Taken Apart Ink Pen. Chapter 1. Types of foil...Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty is ALWAYS the best but pretty much any other heavy duty foil will work. Chapter 2. Types of Smoking Aparatus...I myself prefer the taken apart ink pen. You know the ones that when you take them apart they give you a straight piece of plastic that will last forever OR until another smoker steals it to scrape it clean when they get hard up!

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't replied. No, I dont smoke crack but how you wrote it sounded ingenius because i have had a couple friends fuck up some good pipes tryimg to run H thru them. Now...smoking off of foil with a pen...Yes of course. I am a seasoned professional. I could write a book on that shit. The Joy's of Smoking your Dope off of Foil with a Taken Apart Ink Pen. Chapter 1. Types of foil...Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty is ALWAYS the best but pretty much any other heavy duty foil will work. Chapter 2. Types of Smoking Aparatus...I myself prefer the taken apart ink pen. You know the ones that when you take them apart they give you a straight piece of plastic that will last forever OR until another smoker steals it to scrape it clean when they get hard up!
Ever tried one of those aluminium tubes?

Ever tried one of those aluminium tubes?
No, I havent. It's not something that I have come by but I am sure that I would like it better than the plastic pens that I use because I have anxiety so when I get bored I will sit there and chew the ends of my smoking straw but I dont think this would be a problem with an aluminum tube lmao 🤣

No, I havent. It's not something that I have come by but I am sure that I would like it better than the plastic pens that I use because I have anxiety so when I get bored I will sit there and chew the ends of my smoking straw but I dont think this would be a problem with an aluminum tube lmao 🤣
Some people use those to snort coke and you can get them various sizes. I've never been a chaser really but a couple of my mates are and swear by these.

What heroin are you guys snorting, that works when snorted but does not work when chased?

For sure it cant be the Afghan? (Brown powder also called #3 I think?) I would literally snort grams of it when I didn't even have tolerance and my chasing technique was crap, and would feel nothing? (Let alone that it is the most painful thing to snort, makes snorting mdma and 3mmc look like a joke)

Also, sinc Afghan is freebase, it would not work snorted, jus like crak (coke freebase) doesn't work snorted without adding an acid.

Do you guys actually get the white powder? Then it makes sense why it wouldn't be smokable

Hello. Hope everyone’s having a wonderful day. I took so many of the scraps / sand or collections of powdered leftover tar which is brown to black and combined it all because I don’t like dealing with sand …I added a bit of water which I’ve done twice before. Each time I had forgotten about it so it was hard as a rock.

This time it’s like a watched pot that never boils as obviously I added too much water and didn’t store it properly. I’ve tried desiccant… it’s been like 3 months… I’ve even opened it a little to the air… Whatever I’m buying comes that hard because of however they are blending their cut.

We even talked one day about how they cut it - They said less they kill someone because it’s so strong… Whatever… but I wasn’t really listening as they went on to say something about re-firing which I didn’t listen as I never expected to have those kind of quantities where I’d have to deal with it that way - cut to babysit others or just for myself.

It comes in blocks so hard that it’s almost impossible to break - I can’t even break it with my hands I have to smack it with something repeatedly. I know it gets that hard because of whatever way they are doing to it. I guess I kind of imagined it much like re-rocking C or someone blending really good cut with clear instead of just throwing some rock salt in it…

I use a micro milligram scale because long gone are the days of counting on eyeballing it because I don’t want to be one of those dummies that accidentally overdoses because if I’m going to off myself, I want it to be my choice & on my terms. Also I do this in an effort to keep it manageable which has worked for quite some time.

I’ve got maybe 6g but it won’t dry so I’m worried about bacteria. It’s the leftovers of stuff that’s long gone so I already know the quality yet due to the change in state, I have no idea how I can weigh it… the only thing I can possibly think of is possibly maybe 15 seconds on and off in the microwave yet heat is what melts the stuff. And back in the day when it was wet and I put it in the freezer that just still keeps it moist and only hardens it momentarily and definitely wouldn’t deal with any of the bacterial issues. Probably most of all I’m just worried about the inability to apples to apples weigh.

I would love a fast answer but if not I think I can make it till later today because I do have some of the last bit that is still dry .

Thank you so much in advance. Oh OMT, Walgreens has decided that they’re going to up the price here to $8 a bag instead of $12 per 100 or 10 bags and I cannot go to Walmart. It’s difficult enough for me to order online but I’ve looked and there are a lot of mixed messages and not that great of deals that I have seen. So if anyone has any advice in that arena for overnight delivery possibly I’m sure I can wait a few days for at least a box of 100 that’s not exorbitantly expensive, no script required, again much appreciated.

Take care and I hope to hear back soon.