• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Smoking Heroin Megathread v. Like Chasing a Dragon

Parabola

Bluelighter
I am on the east coast..and im all out of needles so im just gonna smoke/snort my H...all I have to do is add caffeine to the powder and smoke off foil right?...can I just buy caffeine pills at the convenience crush them up and use that?...and whats the ration heroin:caffeine

There's no need to add caffeine. Just heat the heroin WITHOUT a direct flame, heat it very carefully until it starts evaporating and inhale.

I thought u had to add caffeine to east coast powder so u would raise the melting point or something?..otherwise it would just be destroyed?

dont they have drug stores on the east coast ? ho i live on the east coast ! yes there are drug stores !!! go in and ask for insulin seringes. Lots of diabetics go to the drug store for those they wont ask any questions. jeezzz....

Up to 10 of them is your legal right in most big cities on the East Coast.

Parabola said:
I thought u had to add caffeine to east coast powder so u would raise the melting point or something?..otherwise it would just be destroyed?

I have smoked east coast powder off of tin foil and its basically a waste man. I would highly, highly advise you to snort it. Youll get way higher that way and itll last longer. When smoking tar or #3 heroin which has the caffeine you can get a good high but not good #4 powder. Most of its destroyed even if you do add caffeine. Snort it, plug it, or IV it.

PIC said:
Up to 10 of them is your legal right in most big cities on the East Coast.

I dont think thats true at all. I have bought two packs of 10 at a time and i now of people who sometimes get 100 packs although on the east coast its generally just 10 packs but theres no limit. Think of diabetics, you think theyre gonna make them go to the store to buy syringes every 5 days?

lyserg said:
I have smoked east coast powder off of tin foil and its basically a waste man. I would highly, highly advise you to snort it. Youll get way higher that way and itll last longer. When smoking tar or #3 heroin which has the caffeine you can get a good high but not good #4 powder. Most of its destroyed even if you do add caffeine. Snort it, plug it, or IV it.

Agreed. I attempted to smoke the E.C. powder as well. Complete waste.

^
The weak or the strong, who got it goin on
You're dead wrong
The weak or the strong, who got it goin on
You're dead wrong

geetered said:
black tar is the only type of H, that should be smoked

#3 and #2 heroin are primarily smoked or IVed. Do some research.

I'm not talking about diabetics, they can show their prescription and get as many as they want. But if you are a guy without the prescription for an injectable drug then you will get at most ten syringes legally. Also, it's NY that I'm talking about basically.
Believe me, there's a limit.

Check the NY Gov. Website:
http://www.nyhealth.gov/diseases/aids/harm_reduction/needles_syringes/esap/overview.htm#law

What's happening in real life may be different, but the law is this.

I also agree that snorting it will definitely give you more bang for your buck. Don't add caffeine to it if you're going to smoke it! No need for that. Maybe you could make a lightbulb vaporizer if you are so dead set on smoking the powder. You might lose less vapor this way.

smokin is less risky but is not as good as a high as injecting it.
The USA needs to start handing out clean syringes at chemists like other here in the uk. Free syringes reduces the need for sharing thus reduces the risk odf hiv etc

I never done heroin before but I am going to get some tomorrow. I have a 7 year IV dilaudid history..if that helps. But I want to try smoking the heroin on tin foil first? Would this be a waste?

If not can someone please tell me how to smoke via tin foil? Thanks.

I think you will find the smoking experience wholly unsatisfying since you are used to I.v hydromorphone (which has a ball kicking rush I.v, so im told.lol).
And as mr scagnattie asked what type of H do you have?

It was black tar and it wasn't even worth smoking it IMO. But thanks guys ill be sticking to my dilaudids from now on :/

I was watching our local news tonight and they said 5 people, all in one house, were found passed out/overdosed from heroin, by one of their kids coming home...at first I thought they were probably IVing the dope, well, after one of the kids tried and couldnt wake her dad up, they called 911, cops and EMTs came, gave them narcan, and brought them all back...they had one of the EMTs on camera, she said they found foil and straws on the table, and knew the 5 people were smoking the dope, NOT Iving it!!!

I didnt think smoking dope could cause people to pass out??? The EMT said the dope was probably cut with Fentanyal (not sure on spelling?) and the people didnt realize how strong this dope was, but for 5 people, who were likely regular dope users, to pass out at the same time? Something sounds kind of weird about this.

While the kids were happy their parents were still alive, the 5 adults were not too happy, after the hospital, they were charged with something relating to the kids being there, unattended, cant remember what the actual charge was, they didnt mention any charges related to possession of the dope either, but Im sure they will charge some or all of them with that, especially if they found more dope than what was left on the foil!!

The EMT on camera went on to say that smoking heroin is the absolute worst way a person can use it, due to the drug getting to every part of the body thru lungs blood vessels and some kind of disease you can get from lighting foil, inhaling this, etc..?? Im not sure if she was referring to dope cut with Fentanyal or smoking ANY dope, I also dont know how the EMT assumed it was cut with Fentanyal...guessing?

Anyone else ever hear of someone passing out /ODing from smoking dope? Other than this, I cant think of another.

Last edited:
Bullshit, iving is the worst, not smoking. That emt is dumb. Putting a non sterile street powder handled by who knows who, cut with who knows what, directly into your actual blood lines (veins) is way more dangerous, that's just common sense. Not saying smoking is safe but as far as health risks go it is safer. Also no risk of needle sharing diseases like HIV.

And yea, it was definitely cut with either fentanyl or a fentanyl analog. That's why no matter what ur tolerance, always do a small test bump or shot.

Glad they are okay.