• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Smoking heroin doesn't work?

Or could I actually use threshold doses to tone it down?

No, please just don't go there. 'Softer' opiates and 'threshold doses' all lead down the same path. Once you set that ball rolling, you can kiss goodbye to decades of your life, if not your whole life.

It's really not worth it, but the only way to fully understand this is to jump in at the deep end and hope to god you resurface.

This shit is all or nothing.

Sorry to sound melodramatic, but that's just the way it is...

I
No, please just don't go there. 'Softer' opiates and 'threshold doses' all lead down the same path. Once you set that ball rolling, you can kiss goodbye to decades of your life, if not your whole life.

It's really not worth it, but the only way to fully understand this is to jump in at the deep end and hope to god you resurface.

Just want a drug I can treat myself to once a week to cope with the fact I am lonely.

I can't do stimulants because they make me suicidal during the comedown.

What substance could I then use if not opiates? Something to give a euphoria...

Is it possible that fentanyl could be a rock?

If yes, is it also the case that fentanyl cannot be smoked?

That could explain it. But even then, I grinded it to fine powder, snorted and had 0 effects, fentanyl can be snorted no?

Except if fentanyl can only be injected, which would explain the

Proper 'heroin' is 100 x better than being cuddled by the love of your life. This is why it ruins your sex life and destroys relationships...
This! Absolutely!

Fubar knows what he is talking about. It's not some sedating sleeping pill mix You do not want to go there, it's game over. I'm clean and spend every single day thinking about it and wanting to go back there, even though I know it would kill me. Turn back now, before you find the real stuff.

I

Just want a drug I can treat myself to once a week to cope with the fact I am lonely.

I can't do stimulants because they make me suicidal during the comedown.

What substance could I then use if not opiates? Something to give a euphoria...

Mate, sorry to hear that you're lonely, but drugs really are not the answer. At best, they're like putting a sticking plaster over a wound that never heals.

We have a support forum called 'The Dark Side' run by some excellent mods where you will find many like minded individuals. Might be worth checking it out?

All the best,

Fubz...

Just in case it makes any difference, from someone who used drugs as a patch to try and fix my inner pain, there is no drug that will ultimately help. it's too late for me, it doesn't have to be for you. Benzos are very addictive and damaging, opiates lead to hell, booze is just as bad. It will all hurt more than help.
Find something you love, make some friends, don't piss away your life. Stop now, before it's all too late. You are worth so much more than this.

Just in case it makes any difference, from someone who used drugs as a patch to try and fix my inner pain, there is no drug that will ultimately help. it's too late for me, it doesn't have to be for you. Benzos are very addictive and damaging, opiates lead to hell, booze is just as bad. It will all hurt more than help.
Find something you love, make some friends, don't piss away your life. Stop now, before it's all too late. You are worth so much more than this.

True as fuck.

Despite all my preaching about heroin, I've now gone down the path of booze.

For some of us, this shit just never stops...

True as fuck.

Despite all my preaching about heroin, I've now gone down the path of booze.

For some of us, this shit just never stops...
ahhhh..fuck! I am so sorry to hear that, fubar! Booze is vicious, every bit as vicious as heroin, if not more so. I am 2 and a half years sober from alcohol. I'm not one of these dry alcoholics that can be around booze, people can't drink around me. I'm a bundle of laughs at a party...

I am not just taking drugs doing nothing. I have some really bad problems that will last a couple years and wanted something to help me cope till this is over.

I also drink a lot and have severe sleeping problems. But my main problem is I have social. Anxiety which I have not finished treating and can't get a girlfriend.

I hope to have gotten a girlfriend within the next 6 months, and once I do I ll stop all drugs.

Heroin I fucked around with because I will lose my family in 1 year from now, and I thought maybe I could learn to use this in a controlled manner till I recover from that.

Anyway doesn't really matter, thanks for all the concern you guys showed me, it is heart warming to say the least

I certainly don't plan taking drugs indefinitely

Heroin and controlled manner! 🤣 Doesn't exist. Isn't possible. Will you forgive me here? You sound very naive, and naive wanna be junkies end up dead. Heroin will mean you have no chance for meaningful relationships at all. Drugs are not your answer. Work out, get outside, knock the drinking off. You can fix your life. Drugs will just make it worse

After another attempt at smoking and not getting high, I made the remaining half gram into one line and snorted it all
If you decide to buy more heroin please do not take 0,5g in a single dose. If you manage to get proper quality heroin you get 3 decent doses from 0,1g (assuming you're not tolerant).

Heroin and controlled manner! 🤣 Doesn't exist. Isn't possible. Will you forgive me here? You sound very naive, and naive wanna be junkies end up dead. Heroin will mean you have no chance for meaningful relationships at all. Drugs are not your answer. Work out, get outside, knock the drinking off. You can fix your life. Drugs will just make it worse
I don't know man, I used to be addicted to spice and cocaine before and managed to quit, I don't doubt that you are right and I am naive, but is heroin really that much worse than noids?

Also please don't give this kind of advice, I ve had enuff hearing it from my friends who don't even give a fuck to listen to my problems, I don't need to hear the same advice online

If you decide to buy more heroin please do not take 0,5g in a single dose. If you manage to get proper quality heroin you get 3 decent doses from 0,1g (assuming you're not tolerant).
Yes, I ve overdosed 3 times to near death and still do stupid stuff like this, I guess I ll wind up dead soon but who cares anw

You aren't going to find anyone here who will tell you different. Your problems can't be eased or fixed by getting high or drunk. I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. I hope you see a way through to a future, no one wants to hear that you are hurt or worse. At least listen to what people are telling you about dosing.

You aren't going to find anyone here who will tell you different. Your problems can't be eased or fixed by getting high or drunk. I'm sorry you are feeling so bad. I hope you see a way through to a future, no one wants to hear that you are hurt or worse. At least listen to what people are telling you about dosing.
Yes ofc, that's why I m here, to get advice to not fuck up and kill myself cause I have almost died twice on spice and once on coke

I m just wondering, if I am gonna do an opiate anyway, is there something weaker?

I don't know if this sounds stupid, but if as fubar said heroin is x100 getting hugged, is there some opiate that is equivalent to getting hugged?