• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Smoking heroin doesn't work?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
Hi, I have what is probably #3 heroin (I think that's the only one you can find here in Greece)

I am smoking it on foil, but no matter how I do it (lighter close to foil, lighter far away, suck softly, suck hardly) it simply does not seem to work.

I have almost no tolerance to opioids and yet I smoked 5 grams in a day, which suggest I am doing something terribly wrong.

Is there maybe a video online on how to do it?

I know it is also probably of low quality, but all of Athens comes to my hometown to buy heroin so it cannot be complete trash.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @F.U.B.A.R. thanks for your reply!

I have tried three separate dealers. All of them have a solid customer base of people who mostly inject however. So I suspect it is not the gear that is at fault (although it could be of exceedingly low quality)

When I was in the Netherlands I snorted #3 powder (without adding any acid) and although I did not get high, I got very itchy and seriously constipated.

Now after smoking 5 grams off foil I get neither of these side effects.

It had to be I m doing something very wrong? Maybe I am burning it?

When I first started smoking heroin, i didn't have a clue how to smoke it properly. I burnt it everytime. But I'd still get wasted on less than a £5 bag.

Thanks for the replies guys!

This is really weird because I also know that I do actually inhale it, since I blow a lot of smoke out.

Could it be that I need to hold it in for a long time? (I usually hold it in for 5 seconds)

Or maybe I am only inhaling aluminum and not the substance itself?

It also smells like heroin (vinegar) and it is a rock so I wonder how fake it could be?

As fubar said with no tolerance there is no way to fuck up smoking it, holding 5 seconds is good, I think you should just tell the dealer this is not heroin and if your set on doing heroin(bad idea) search elsewhere I’m sure there shit out there

Thanks @Las Veghost grower

Pretty strange, as the particular ghetto where I bought it has tons of injectors coming daily to buy heroin, so would be strange for me to think they sell fake heroin.

I will try yet another dealer.

Although I suspect there might be people who are just opiate resistant? And maybe I am one of them? I really don't know what to think at this point

Thanks a lot guys! I will try a different dealer next time.

Is there a chance that it could actually be opium? It is not gooey however, it is a solid rock that can be powdered. Otherwise it is probably extremely low quality (like less than 5% pure, just like the cocaine here) but still I d expect something out of 5 grams.

Thanks, I appreciate the concern, but having been a noid addict I cannot imagine heroin being much worse

Might be dead wrong ofc hahaha

Is it allowed to post a photo of the gear so that people can comment what it could be if it is not heroin??

I have to inhale it in a unique way if you just inhale like a ciggarate it won't effect you like it should and you won't be able to efficiently take big hits I just suck in similar to drinking through a straw to gather smoke in throat I prefer to put the smoking end past my front teeth a good bit I think it goes to the back of your throat better anyway after I've had enough smoke I remove the toot from my mouth but keep it close by then I hold the smoke for about 5-10 seconds hold don't inhale, yet I let my breath expand out slightly so a bit of smoke trails out of my mouth then after 10 seconds tops then I inhale sometimes I inhale faster or slower I know these instructions might not be clear but it's the best I can explain it I still learn new things even after many years of chasing the dragon

I have to inhale it in a unique way if you just inhale like a ciggarate it won't effect you like it should and you won't be able to efficiently take big hits I just suck in similar to drinking through a straw to gather smoke in throat I prefer to put the smoking end past my front teeth a good bit I think it goes to the back of your throat better anyway after I've had enough smoke I remove the toot from my mouth but keep it close by then I hold the smoke for about 5-10 seconds hold don't inhale, yet I let my breath expand out slightly so a bit of smoke trails out of my mouth then after 10 seconds tops then I inhale sometimes I inhale faster or slower I know these instructions might not be clear but it's the best I can explain it I still learn new things even after many years of chasing the dragon
Thank you so much I ll try this tonight!

Who would have thought taking a drug could be so hard hahaha

I ll soon post photos of the gear also so that people comment what it could be

Smoking heroin isn't hard. If it gets in your lungs it's going to work.

The only time you need to worry about technique is when you're totally strung out and need to make every molecule count.