• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking cigs after smoking weed: Does it intensify/lesson the effects of weed?

Nah it was a joke.

remember the dave chappele skit....

"why do black people like menthol?"

'i dont know."

"CORRECT!!"

It seems like if you like menthol, you just like it, and thats just what it is. and you will never cross over. it dont matter what race you are. but i never seen a black dude smokin a red, shit.

it does seem like for some reason more white people prefer non menthol, but then again that could just be most white people on this site. i dont really get peoples opinions on it in real life LOL.

anyways....
My best friend was black and wouldn't smoke anything that wasn't a Marlboro red 100. I personally like spirits unless I'm broke then I like Winston reds (shorts always) or red 72s when I only have 5 bux.

Anyway, I find that after I smoke weed my craving for a cig is way more than when when I'm sober. I always have a cig right after a j or a bowl though, I don't know if it feels different to have a cig after I smoke vs no cig.

I find it doesn't necessarily intensify your high, more like alters it.
Smoking a stoge while stoned kinda throws your head into a different cloud all together.
It's a good head-change tho...

^ That obviously. Do the two go well together? Yes, IMO, quiet so. After a bong or blunt I absolutely love a cig.

Smoking a cig after smoking dank is a waste unless you wanna have a shitty taste in your throat and get dizzy, no thanks.

If you aren't able to get fire and resort to regs/mids I guess it doesn't really matter ...

thats totally opinion. i love a cig after a blunt of top grade. i haven't smoked anything other then grade A for... well a long time. Cig doesn't ruin the taste, in fact, sometimes when the blunt gets tarry i'd prefer the taste of cig in my mouth.... plus its not like you can't drink something lol

ciggs go great with smoked cannabis. it balances out the sedation nicely.

I've always enjoyed a cig after blazing. I've always found that it added to the buzz.

personal preference really, and personally, i despise the foul brown plant. i dont smoke it. what others do though is up to them.
GIVE ME GREEN!
1252166-548960729-crystal_buds[1].jpg

my_dankage.jpg

At first I was convinced that it made you higher, but then I came to realize that while yes, it does seem as though it makes you higher, in my opinion I think it speeds up the "high process" by taking you quickly to your climax, and just bringing you down after that, quicker than you would have if you held off on the cigarette.

A couple friends do it a lot. I don't hate. I just see no value in cigarettes aside from the habit and feel. It's not worth the risk of disease to me especially since I've heard of synergistic effects in that regard when mixed with cannabis. o_O

When I went to the UK they would always say the tobacco makes you higher . My mates (and most other stoners too there) there would put like 70% baccy and the rest weed in their L's .
also over there a blunt is a joint with pure weed lol . Over here in Canada and the US its something else.

I personally believe that the British, European and other countries who smoke alot of baccy with their weed are simply only ruining their lungs alot more than us north Americans and others who smoke weed only .
Its utter b.s that baccy with weed makes you higher . It just adds a short lived tobacco high in with the weed high when when you mix the two . Nothing else really .

I used to light up a cig right after a joint, or bowl; but after a while - I found it destroyed the weed high; just gave me that sinky eye feeling. And some nausea. Now, I wait at least 5-10 minutes after toking to have a smoke, and then the two blend. I still feel the complete weed high, and I get the alertness from the smoke.

I hate mixing weed with tobacco, such a waste. Tastes horrible, high is fucked; undistinguished.

I'm from Calgary, AB.

I don't find it makes you any higher. My theory behind it is that weed, although hitting you instantly fter a bong hoot, still has a come up time of about 5 minutes or so. A cigrit takes 5 minutes or so. Its not getting you baked, its giving you something to do while the weed gets you baked.

With that being said, if I'm drinking/on coke/on other drugs then I usually do have a cigrit after blazing. If its me taking my nightly bong rips, then I don't. My throat is always far too pooched after bong rips for a cigrit, and halfway through smoking I'll get the worst pasties ever and that makes the cigrit just awful.

When I went to the UK they would always say the tobacco makes you higher . My mates (and most other stoners too there) there would put like 70% baccy and the rest weed in their L's .
also over there a blunt is a joint with pure weed lol . Over here in Canada and the US its something else.

I personally believe that the British, European and other countries who smoke alot of baccy with their weed are simply only ruining their lungs alot more than us north Americans and others who smoke weed only .
Its utter b.s that baccy with weed makes you higher . It just adds a short lived tobacco high in with the weed high when when you mix the two . Nothing else really .

I hate the fact it's all with baccy over here too, i prefer smoking just weed which is why i like my bong more but literally no one over here rolls a joint without baccy. thing is though i think the weed must be slightly more potent over here because if i were to replace all the baccy in a spliff with just pure weed it would knock us all flat out, i've got no tolerance ofc but still.

i think it does, and if it doesn't, fuck it i'm still gonna smoke that cig. i have friends that only smoke a cigarette after weed, so that says something i would think.

dont think it makes you higher but the nicotine high is definitlely "heavier" i'd say. And probably feels longer because youre stoned.

i always smoke cigs after my bowls.. makes it harsh like the back in the good old days.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm a new port after a blunt ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe not make the weed stronger but makes me feel good>

Back when I wasn't a habitual cigarette smoker, I felt like it added to the high of smoking weed.
Not much, but maybe a bit of rush of sorts, just made the weed high a little more speedy if anything.
Maybe it was even the "cool" factor of having a butt that changed my state of mind while high.
Now that I am though, don't feel like it makes a difference at all.
And I don't crave a cigarette after a bong, joint, whatever, unless I'm already wanting one beforehand.