• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking cigs after smoking weed: Does it intensify/lesson the effects of weed?

Can't say I have ever experienced this. That said i spent the majority of my smoking career smoking mixed with tobacco so maybe that is why.

i noticed something from smoking a cig after smoking a joint before i even heard about the aparent intesification so i doubt its all in our heads. i definately think it does make you feel different than a normal high. i just started smoking hash and i tried smoking a cig after some hash and it reaaally made me feel fucked

I smoke a cig after I have a cone all the time.

It evens out the effects and can straighten me out if I'm uberbaked. Definitely lessons the effects for me.

I smoke a cig after I have a cone all the time.

It evens out the effects and can straighten me out if I'm uberbaked. Definitely lessons the effects for me.

like if you blaze up before class and you feel too fucked up to go, just light up a stoge.

We always used to have the automatic habit of a newport right after smokin. firs thting you do after you smoke a bowl. light up a port. shit just goes together right.

together, nasty. you gotta smoke your weed then light up your cigarette right after, its liek 2 connected actions. and fuck non menthol.

yessir newports all way, no offense but cowboy killers taste like the bottom of a cowboys boot ( not that i tasted a cowboys boot)

I don't really notice any difference, except increased dry mouth.

Then again, I'm a regular cigarette smoker. Most of my friends who are 'non-smokers' say that a cig after a bowl definitely intensifies the high - or at least makes it better.

I don't really notice any difference, except increased dry mouth.

Then again, I'm a regular cigarette smoker. Most of my friends who are 'non-smokers' say that a cig after a bowl definitely intensifies the high - or at least makes it better.

Yeah, when I wasn't a regular smoker, I could get high for like 30 seconds off a Newport alone.

When I smoked (tobbacco) I found the cravings for a cigarette stronger after a toke, but found the taste of the ciggie, rotten.

I've not felt any potentiation from combining nicotine and the 'erb.

I noticed that if i smoke a cig right after smoking a bowl it will hit me much faster. If i smoke a cig while im coming down from weed i will notice it makes me feel kinda drunk as i get less coordinated.

We always used to have the automatic habit of a newport right after smokin. firs thting you do after you smoke a bowl. light up a port. shit just goes together right.

together, nasty. you gotta smoke your weed then light up your cigarette right after, its liek 2 connected actions. and fuck non menthol.

Hell yea newps, marb menthols etc... I HATE smoking a non menthol it gives you a horrible after taste and it tastes like shit.

Yeah I currently live in North Carolina. The south is all about some blunts and newports, shit is absurd haha.

I usually have a cigarette right after I smoke a bowl (mainly because it covers up the smell in the car temporarily). I do notice quite a lift in my buzz, more so with indica strains for some reason.

I have read that nicotine suppresses the effects of THC, while THC potentiates the effects of nicotine.

I feel good after smoking a cigarette/black and mild, so it kind of combines with the weed high and makes you feel really good for a little bit.

For me, the high is usually intensified after smoking a cig, though it also tends to make the high a bit shorter.

my friends always said "there's nothing like smoking a menthol after getting stoned"
i hate cigarettes, but for about a month or so i smoked when i was bored or drunk. one time i tested it after smoking a bowl and it actually did seem to get me a littler higher. could have been placebo though

i think its more of a personal thing i kno people who say it lessin its affected an some sayy it intese it some say it does neither i get a lil higher when i smoke a newport

I used to always smok cigs after weed, also I would mix when rolling a joint (and I'm an American,so thats pretty rare). This I quit smoking mainly for awhile and started dipping after I puffed. Then after that for awhile, I started buying single cigs (sold everywhere I live) when I was high.

After quitting all of that I can say that I like herb without the nicotine nowadays, it feels "cleaner" in a way. Some people really like it though, so whatever floats your boat I guess. When I first quit all forms of nicotine I had to stop smoking herb as well because I had such a cross addiction (as addicted as you can get with herb).