• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social SLR Social Thread 2024

No fuckin celebs are on here 🤣🤣

I have Medi-Cal lol. It’s called Medi-Cal here in Cali.

Shit I bet that insurance is better than the lame private insurance that I pay $700 a month for (although my employer pays most of it). The primary care doctor they assigned me is some Indian lady that works out if a Women's Health practice, and she's located 35 miles away (and you know how long it takes to drive 35 miles in the traffic here). I've been assigned this bitch for 2 years and never seen her once. I once tried to make an appointment with some other doctor listed on the network, and he's like, "I'm not that kind of doctor" (the kind he was listed as).

Anyway, with all that medicaid and medical shit ya'll got a little taste of my bitcoin profits by the eye watering amount of taxes I paid. Imagine handing over a boat load of money to the federal and state government. I'm not hating, I'm a lucky bastard. Although it sucks a little living with the fact that if I had just saved the bitcoin I spend on bath salts (mainly MDPV) a huge amount of poppy pods and cocaine etc, I would be multimillionaire many times over. But shit, when it was selling for $300 a coin how tf was I suppose to know it would be worth $60,000 today. Fortunately I kept enough, so I shouldn't complain, but I'm definitely not driving a Lamborghini like I would be otherwise.

Also, when I moved out of my mom's house, I had a couple of laptops, one of which I later remembered had some bitcoin (not sure, I was on heavy benzos then, but it was probably like 3 coins, likely not much more than that). I explicitly instructed her, do not touch those computers ever. Well she gave them away to one of those Union Rescue Mission trucks that come pickup peoples unwanted shit, because they were old and had been there for years. Even I forgot they had bitcoin on one until suddenly one night when bitcoin first hit $20,000, I suddenly remember i had a few coins on one of those laptops. I called her and she said, "oh I donated those years ago".

At that time, those three coins were worth $60,0000. Now that's $180,000k that she trashed. I'm sure no one ever found them or redeemed, because the computer was encrypted and the coins were hidden.