• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social SLR Social Thread 2024

Yeah, I got herpes from sleeping with this girl I met in rehab. Worst decision of my life, as I was also cheating on my ex wife at the time. This was part of where the downward spiral happened. I had an outbreak after a few days. Have only had one since. As long as you take the prescribed antibiotics daily, you don't have outbreaks and it's a lot less likely to pass along.

Fuckin hella people have herpes it's so super common.
Antibiotics won't work. Antivirals have much worse side effects

I was lucky when I was 15 me and my pals had sex with this prostitute in a peach orchard one after the other it was 100 that day we saw her walking midday 5 of us paid 25 dollars I think . I not know I needed condom for blowjob she spat on my dick before sucking it and I saw red I asked her she told me she got punched night before she had track marks I still not think I could get aids that way . My pal said you got to go clinic she told me I could get it if blood in her alive a . 14 days of hell wait for aids result so after that never had sex without condom accept with wife and one of the affairs I had with all the others always use protection . I just got a bad habit of loving the taste of fanny and arse and so got the thrush which n to to bad
I was so lucky it was 1991 she was bleeding in her mouth at that time not triple therapy when she bent over I could smell her fanny not nice smelly fanny but unclean smelly fanny peer pressure made me do the deed only plus she was old but nice arse and really tight

I want to eat ass.

That is all

you want a chocolate mustache?

happy-little-boy-with-chocolate-mustache-and-beard.jpg

So I'm almost positive this girl at work is throwing signals my way hard as a mf, but I'm not 100% certain that's what it is and not just VERY comfortable conversation.

If it is what I think it is, she's 21, Latina, cute, thick, funny, smart and guaranteed a freak. If it's not... I haven't been there but about a month and a half, and she's one of the managers.

Hmmm... I'm not usually a gambling man, but god damn is this one tempting. 😂

So I'm almost positive this girl at work is throwing signals my way hard as a mf, but I'm not 100% certain that's what it is and not just VERY comfortable conversation.

If it is what I think it is, she's 21, Latina, cute, thick, funny, smart and guaranteed a freak. If it's not... I haven't been there but about a month and a half, and she's one of the managers.

Hmmm... I'm not usually a gambling man, but god damn is this one tempting. 😂

Do it :rockon:

Where do these pretenses come from that lead up to getting into some dirty and squirty? You know, going out for an overpriced, average meal when really I just wanna eat her ass and pussy and she just wants me to eat her ass and pussy and then we'll go to town on each other, culminating in hardcore sweaty sex, raw, animal, doggy style with hopefully both parties being satisfied - why can't we ever just skip to that part? We can get to know each other after you know? We might end up hating each other but at least we would've had fun working that out. Anyway just a thought that entered my mind.

Give us some clues then. I happen to be a high level executive in a mid-to-high range yet highly lucrative crab meat export company in Baltimore, does that count?

I'm a big deal on the east coast at least.
Was this tongue in cheek? If not.... Can you get me a job when my broken leg is healed :/ :)

Love to meet another Baltimoron

@deficiT man I really wish it was true because I like you. Afraid to say the closest I've been to Bawlmer is watching The Wire and also meeting a Baltimorian while traveling. A nice guy. He was white so we talked about crab meat instead of yellow tops or WMDs.

Had no idea that that crazy McAfee dude was a member! Makes sense but he was wacky as fuck. Some people think he was taken out eh? A libertarian if I remember correctly.

@deficiT man I really wish it was true because I like you. Afraid to say the closest I've been to Bawlmer is watching The Wire and also meeting a Baltimorian while traveling. A nice guy. He was white so we talked about crab meat instead of yellow tops or WMDs.

Had no idea that that crazy McAfee dude was a member! Makes sense but he was wacky as fuck. Some people think he was taken out eh? A libertarian if I remember correctly.
Yeah. People in Baltimore are generally nice. I'm not living there at the moment I had to move back with my family.

^^ this was him... There's other threads about it in best of bluelight and he also has a shrine post

Yeah. People in Baltimore are generally nice. I'm not living there at the moment I had to move back with my family.

^^ this was him... There's other threads about it in best of bluelight and he also has a shrine post
Wow thanks, I did find him oddly fascinating. It'd be interesting to have a look at what he was about if he left much trace. Seen him in interviews and he had interesting things to say, especially about privacy.

And yeah I think The Wire put it on the map for negative reasons but that the city has a rich heritage ane seems to have a strong working class heritage. I loved The Wire and the 2nd season is my fave due to the exploration of the decline of the industrial working class in the US (the west generally), as well as the docks and their role in drug snuggling.

In any case I'd love to visit for all sorts of reasons. My partner actually worked somewhere in Maryland when over studying, an ice cream shop. Wasn't Baltimore but somewhere near by I think. I have a fondness for the east in my imagination, due to the ethnic heritage and how many people from our stock ended up there (Irish, Scots and of course every kind of European nationality).

Wow thanks, I did find him oddly fascinating. It'd be interesting to have a look at what he was about if he left much trace. Seen him in interviews and he had interesting things to say, especially about privacy.

And yeah I think The Wire put it on the map for negative reasons but that the city has a rich heritage ane seems to have a strong working class heritage. I loved The Wire and the 2nd season is my fave due to the exploration of the decline of the industrial working class in the US (the west generally), as well as the docks and their role in drug snuggling.

In any case I'd love to visit for all sorts of reasons. My partner actually worked somewhere in Maryland when over studying, an ice cream shop. Wasn't Baltimore but somewhere near by I think. I have a fondness for the east in my imagination, due to the ethnic heritage and how many people from our stock ended up there (Irish, Scots and of course every kind of European nationality).
I'm a lifelong denizen of the DMV. It's alright, but I'm ready to leave. Wanna go west or south. Somewhere a regular person can actually afford to live.

I'm a lifelong denizen of the DMV. It's alright, but I'm ready to leave. Wanna go west or south. Somewhere a regular person can actually afford to live.
Where would west be in that sense? Pacific NW? I can understand heading south. I'm across the pond but I've thought about moving or at least spending time but they won't let you in with certain convictions, especially drugs and even if they are wiped from your record (they are still there but are "spent" after so many years but I don't think homeland security give a fuck about that - to them you're just a drug dealing immigrant I imagine).