• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social SLR Social Thread 2024

IDK man. Just trying to clear the air that you're not CIA and such.

Bro, I’m 42, broke, and I live in my parents basement. Of course I’m not CIA 😉
Elon was an admin? I know he likes his drugs but surely this must've been quite a while back? And ex-president's son, care to give any hints, such as which party, which era? Was it one of Dubya's kids? Hunter Thompson partied with Dubya, said he was a blast, way before he was president naturally.

You might be CIA - I have met so many people that I think are spooks, including a couple of people I know for certain were cops (irl of course). I even thought that two ex-girlfriends were MI5 or similar (very good reasons for thinking such).

Based on your knowledge of the forum, would you say that law enforcement pay a lot of attention to this forum? Do you think they have many/any registered members?

@SoCalShordie good for you homie. Much respect.

And that @negrogesic dude. That dude DEFINITELY lives in his parents basement 😂😅🤣. BLUELIGHT MODS LOL!😉

Oh you got that one wrong my friend, I am a homeowner (paid mostly with bitcoin and some eth -- ive shared pictures of it in the staff forums --- its modest house but i live in a very expensive city). As a result of those pain capital gains, ive certainly paid more taxes than you've made or will ever make in your entire life. In fact, I've likely lost more money than you'll ever make in your life. I have more than a lifetime's worth of capital loss carryover (which are past investment losses that you can use offset your tax liability, but only $3k per year). I had a really bad year trading over-leveraged commodities and forex and got fucked so to speak, and so I will never live to see all that capital loss carryover realized.

That said I did live at home between the ages of 23 to 28. But then I quit hard drugs/methadone and finished my education. And then got lucky with crypto. Then again, I'd be rich now if I hadn't of wasted lame drugs with bitcoin back in the beginning years of bitcoin. I spent millions of dollar of bitcoins on RCs, poppy pods etc. Except they weren't worth that then .

Anyway, go suck a nut cause I paid I a shitload of capital gains taxes that fund your medicaid or whatever

Oh you got that one wrong my friend, I am a homeowner
And a Ketamine Clinic(s) owner.
In fact, I've likely lost more money than you'll ever make in your life.
I dunno about that one, bro, especially given the fact I have Billions in mah Family and errrbody in the BBC (Billionaire Boys Club) knows mah name. Check back in with me in like 10-15 years.
Anyway, go suck a nut cause I paid I a shitload of capital gains taxes that fund your medicaid or whatever
😂😂😂 But forreal tho, Medicaid is fucking AWESOME! Every American should have Medicaid! Having access to free Healthcare is simply amazing.

Elon was an admin?
Mod
I know he likes his drugs but surely this must've been quite a while back?
Fairly recently
And ex-president's GRANDson, care to give any hints, such as which party, which era?

You might be CIA

Based on your knowledge of the forum, would you say that law enforcement pay a lot of attention to this forum?
No. For the most part this forum is for drug users / connoisseurs. It’s just a bunch of random (and not so random) people that are interested in drugs and harm reduction. Law Enforcement knows this.

@FindingSobriety 👍

What happened to this country?

Why did we stop thinking we should contribute to society and become obsessed with asking for this country to so something for us without reciprocation ?

I’m not sure what happened to this Country. I am so done with politics, at least for the time being, shits just fucking depressing anymore.

And a Ketamine Clinic(s) owner.

I dunno about that one, bro, especially given the fact I have Billions in mah Family and errrbody in the BBC (Billionaire Boys Club) knows mah name. Check back in with me in like 10-15 years.

😂😂😂 But forreal tho, Medicaid is fucking AWESOME! Every American should have Medicaid! Having access to free Healthcare is simply amazing.
I have Medi-Cal lol. It’s called Medi-Cal here in Cali.

classic case of castration anxiety but given that you're hung like a giraffe, "castration anxiety" only chops off up to where most people's end at their biggest.

hour's up - that'll be $150.

When I was in elementary I had a dream that my drum teacher was chopping off kids dicks and I was sitting there next in line.

Is this similar? Maybe like castration because I felt out of control of my surroundings? Maybe partly why I had OCD as a kid too which mostly subsided.