• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs SL-164, Nitrazolam and Pagoglone - any experiences?

Just had a nap and feel anyhow much more clear than before. no side effects on 1mg, no twitching, nothing.

JJ

Hm - I'm just reminding myself that I don't have a look at the Pagoclone again - wait guys..... hmmm..... it seems to me that it is normal for the Pagoclone to have that milky "colour". The only thing that bothers me a bit are the - how can I explain - "hairy" small things in it. Otherwise it's homogenic, but milky. Is that normal? Come on guys, help me, anybody of you has for sure Pagoclone mixed with PG anytime.

JJ

EDIT: I mean I filtered it, there are no bigger hotspots in it, it is homogenic, but in a different way. I'm so curious I want to try it...

Hm - I'm just reminding myself that I don't have a look at the Pagoclone again - wait guys..... hmmm..... it seems to me that it is normal for the Pagoclone to have that milky "colour". The only thing that bothers me a bit are the - how can I explain - "hairy" small things in it. Otherwise it's homogenic, but milky. Is that normal? Come on guys, help me, anybody of you has for sure Pagoclone mixed with PG anytime.

JJ

EDIT: I mean I filtered it, there are no bigger hotspots in it, it is homogenic, but in a different way. I'm so curious I want to try it...

2 mg Pagoclone ingested. Let's see. In other forums they say it's a placebo................. let's wait......

Fuck it, glass of white wine and a big joint and good night..... sleep well guys :)

JJ

Last edited:

JJ

It sounds like your pagoclone might have some overexcited hairy dudes mixed in with it... know your source is all I can say. ;)

Sorry, I kid... I have no idea as I have never tried pagoclone.

I said it "looks" like hair, Xorkoth! 🤣 Thanks for reminding me, I have to have a look at my hairy Pagoclone - who knows - perhaps I'm growing up a guinea pig or something.

JJ

EDIT: There are so many thousands of members and no one can tell me how his Pagoclone looked? Perhaps PG is the false solubent, could also be. Hm. But in my collection I have found my favourite RC-Benzos, which are Bromazolam and 3-Hydroxyphenazepam. I love them, they are so great - sedative and hypnotic, that's what I personally like.

And my Doc was so nice to prespribe me 50 pieces .5 Xanax. I love him. And Xanax.

JJ

Last edited:
update: the pagoclone looks like in the beginning: foggy, but since i filtered it no pieces of anything in it. I'm very much into try more than 1 mg , but.... I'm a pussy. .

The same with SL-!64. There is nearly no info on the internet and I want to try it without being sick in any way afterwards. FUCKingFUCK.

JJ

Just took about 1,5ml in a solution. Let's see what's happens.

JJ

I guess it's no 10 Min. I took it but i can definitely feel that it starts to sedate me, eyes half open.... very nice, warm feeling. Wow...

jj

I have such a high benzo-tolerance but this gets over it. In a nice way.
Yes I edited it, fucking phones autocorrect lol

I know nitrazepam is a benzo but not heard of nitrazolam before and wanted to know if its similar
I never had nitrazepam, i have nitrazolam and this is a strong benzo, also very sedating and hypnotic.

JJ

SL-164 is said to cause convulsions so I dont want to get higher but when there is a liter of it on your table... 0.5 more and then I guess I go to bed :D

JJ

i'm so stupid - 1ml is suggested - i took just 0.2..... oh man....

i'm so stupid - 1ml is suggested - i took just 0.2..... oh man....
i slept 1,5 h and feel now a bit seldom but i guess it was the dose - you have sowly dose and then lets see. you don't even have to wait a long time in between because every slip you feel within 2 minutes. People are talking about twitching and convulsing, I cannot say so. For sure this is common in higher doses.

Have fun!

JJ