• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs SL-164, Nitrazolam and Pagoglone - any experiences?

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
Hi,

i researched Bluelight and other drug forums for 2 days now but I couldnt even find proper information of these two substances:

SL-164, which is (as told by the vendor a very new luudes-equivalent)

and

Nitrazolam (which should be a very potent and sedating RC-Benzo)

Did anybody already tried one of these two substances and if yes, what were your experiences with it?

How much did you take (with and without benzo-tolerance) and how did it feel for you?

Also I found no info about halflife or something, so has anybody perhaps answers for me.

I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance and have a nice evening!

JJ

nitrazolam is one of the best rc benzos on the market. with no tolerance, the dose is about .75mg. it is average duration. not super short like triazolam. not super long the norflurazepam/n-desalkylflurazepam. any more or even at that dose -- especially if alcohol is involved -- non-tolerant users run the risk of passing out and missing out on the night's fun.

it is extremely sedating, so it's not a pre-homework or operating a front loader benzo. it feels absolutely amazing. in my expansive experience, there is no pill better for a sleep aid. if you have any other specific questions, please ask and i will do my best to answer.

Hey,

thanks a lot for this info! Unfortunately I have such a high tolerance to benzos that i will need a lot of it. I already tried it - did not even feel something from 8 mg during the day. I can take 40 -50 mg Clona a day, 30 mg Flam, 10 Roofies - and Im still sitting here and do not even have this "benzo-writing". Perhaps because I'm on good cocaine............ But i will try to take the Nitrazolam alone with no other substances. i'll need alot to be sedated but I'm so courious how it feels

FUCKING TOLERANCE

About that qualuudes-equivalent you know perhaps also a little bit? Because this is was I always was waiting for.
I have to wait until more people tested and wrote about it because you really find NOTHING on the internet.

Thanks very much for your helpful information.

JJ

i no longer undertstand. you already have tried nitrazolam? then why did you ask about it? even with a large tolerance, 4mg should have you feeling it. that's what i take. 4mg is much more powerful than a (real) xanax bar.

i don't know anything about qualuudes; i'm old, but not that old. i know my mom says they were good.

That
i no longer undertstand. you already have tried nitrazolam? then why did you ask about it? even with a large tolerance, 4mg should have you feeling it. that's what i take. 4mg is much more powerful than a (real) xanax bar.

i don't know anything about qualuudes; i'm old, but not that old. i know my mom says they were good.

Yes, I tried it, but mixing with other benzos. That's the problem, I'm never just on one substance. And like I said, even if you don't believe me, I can take 40 to 50 mg Clam plus 30 mg Flam plus FLunis or Oxas without blacking out. I have to try it without other substances, otherwise it does not work to find out how it really is.

I'm sorry for confusing you.

JJ

no worries on the confusion. i understand now. given your tolerance, i think clonazolam and flualprazolam are you only options. until you can taper back down to normal tolerance. of those two, i strongly prefer clonazolam.

i wish you the best.

Last edited:
Has nitrazolam made a comeback? I used this stuff years ago, it came in I think 2.4mg pellets or some odd number like that. It was pretty underwhelming overall. Definitely not a super potent one. And it had what you'd call a narrow therapeutic index - the gap between a dose you can't feel and a dose that suddenly knocks you for one is very small.

Unless this is a new compound being marketed under the same name (you never know with an RC) it is as I understand it a much less potent clonazolam. But I'm trying to stretch my memory back five years when this thing was last on sale.

no worries on the confusion. i understand now. given your tolerance, i think clonazolam and flualprazolam are you only options. until you can taper back down to normal tolerance. of those two, i strongly prefer clonazolam.

i wish you the best.

Hi, had a good sleep?
cnot with the most potent benzo on the market right now. Here physicians got over to Oxazepam because of Diazepam and are very good in it. Due to shorter half life as Diazepam it doesnt last so long as I heard and peopcle are very satisfiec with it.c

I already have a large amount of Oxazepam at home, just to get sure...
Also Diclazepam should help to taper off, I aso had a litre or so at home.

JJ

I found a review on reddit:

Posted by
u/alwaysgone83

2 months ago

Review of Sl-164
So there's not much out there regarding this one. I decided I'd give it a try as I'm taking a break from 2f.
I've got a tolerance based on my 2f use. Probably 2x a week for the past 6 months. When I decided to take a break i was insuffalating around 600mg and when I did it pretty much consumed my entire day/night.
So My first experience with sl-164 I took 100mg orally on an empty stomach. Much different for me than 2f or any benzo. After about 30 minutes I could feel it kick in as my entire body became completely relaxed and some euphoria while still being able to have conversations w my wife and other people I had to talk to on the phone.
The second and third were 125mg and 150mg respectively. These 2x I decided to insuffalate it as opposed to taking it orally. I read one report of it being bad as far an insuffalating it but they also took a dose about 150mg higher than mine. Was fine and much less painful then the doses of 2f I was insuffalating.
All 3x kept me nice and relaxed and in a good mood/care free w no comedown. I still have a couple grams and plan on replacing my 2f use w Sl-164.
I wanted something that was as good as 2f for my purposes as 2f consumed a good portion of my day, was expensive (even w my connects) and it was easy to tell I was on it.
So just to add a few more experience reports as there aren't really any good ones explaining everything as far as dose size and roa and experience.
A lot of complaints about twitching but most aren't clear on roa or dose. I havent experienced it at the doses ive taken. I'll answer any questions you may have.
Tldr: Just my experience reports w Sl-164.

JJ

Aaaand a second one....

SL-164 “a Methaqualon derivative“ Experience Report
Hey guys I received a sample of this Compound from my trusted Vendor a couple days ago and started conducting tests with this Chemical. Until now I have only done 3 Tests up to a Dosage of 65mg but I will increase the dosage in future experiments.
So far it looks relatively promising and no negative reactions have been observed.
(1) Allergy Test (2mg oral)
• no effects, no irritations or allergic reactions
(2) Second allergy Test (20mg Oral)
• no effects, no irritations or allergic Reactions
(3) first Test in active Range (65mg Oral)
• 1.5 Hours after Ingestion: -light dizziness (in a good sense) -a little bit of disinhibition -slightly worse memory -increased music appreciation
• 2.25 Hours after Ingestion: -Muscle relaxation (not very strong) -feeling of fluffiness
(All of the effects were pretty mild. But this is still promising.)
(4) Inhalative Administration (60mg Vaped)
•No effects
•Maybe a slight disinhibition and relaxation but this was probably only a placebo effect
•Taste was gross and felt kinda toxic
Further Information/ Reading:
I have a slight Benzodiazepine tolerance (10mg diazepam/ Day) which might dampen the effects of this Compound.
So far i can say that the compound seems to be relatively active. I will keep experimenting (and increase dosage) with this compound and if you guys are interested keep updating. As of now I would assume a good recreational dose is somewhere around 100mg-180mg but DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR THIS, do your own research and START LOW!
Don’t ask for sources pls
EDIT: In the next test I will conduct im planning on consuming 130mg or a little more via the Oral ROA. I will keep you guys updated.
From what I can tell so far the different dosage levels should look something like this:
Light: 50mg-80mg
Medium: 100mg-170mg
Strong: 200mg-300mg

But if you are going to try this Compound ALWAYS START VERY LOW AT FIRST THIS IS ONLY SPECULATION!!!

So phew - I wanted to make a PG-Solution, but I't mostly snorted as far I can see.

JJ

Pyrazolam, Nitrazolam and SL-164 questions.
So I found a vendor that has i regularly order and then some. Hes got pyraz and nitraz and after looking them up, they seemed so similar as duration and effect i couldn't figure the difference out. anyone have experience with either? And also anyone know anything about this quualude analog SL-164? is it legit? cause i jhst found out about this and am dying to order some now....and its suuuuuper cheap another reason i ask lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

level 1
Backinthedaze

7 points·27 days ago

SL-164 causes involuntary twitching at normal recreational doses, indicating it may very well cause seizures at high doses. There's a reason it's cheap, give it a pass.
As far as the difference between nitrazolam & pyrazolam, pyrazolam is said to be less sedating or intoxicating. The nitrogen in the bottom ring of pyrazolam causes different receptor subtype affinities than most other RC benzos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

level 2
aleXANduurrr

4 points·27 days ago

wow thabks for saving my life there bro i already have permanent seizures from years of fentanyl use and just stopping cols turkey...they had to give me dilauded for my fentanyl withdrawls it was fucked. sothabj you and yes deff looking for the more sedative one for sure, Nitrazolam it is!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

level 3
Xannysby2

4 points·26 days ago

I wrote a trip report on nitrazolam. I'd recommend you check it out. Im honestly jealous that you found a dude (not asking for a source), because my dude ran out. It's easily one of my favorite benzodiazepine

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

level 4
aleXANduurrr

3 points·26 days ago

i just read it yeah im deff lookomg for something longer lasting and strong so thibnk im getting clam, flualp, pyraz and fuck it maybe some more flubro for the headstash this time but i appreciate everyones help and in put here, appreciate every one of you. i feel like kid at christmas now gaaaaahhhh daaaaamn!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Former_Consideration

-2 points·26 days ago

Surprised nitrazolam is one of your favorites. It's really boring in my(and most people that I've talked to) experience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

level 5
Xannysby2

3 points·26 days ago·edited 26 days ago

Most people on reddit have redicoulous tolerance. Go look at previous trip report people claiming that they eat an entire 100mg and barley felt anything but on the same note the're taking flub, clon, and flual like crazy. It's not for everyone but I like it. It makes me nestolgic for some reason I feel like I'm 6 watching t.v.. Idk man I enjoyed it. Would I buy a shit load, no. But every now and then sure.
It's not for people with insane intolerance

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
level 5
GreekLobsta

1 point·26 days ago

It was boring. There's a reason it didn't get big.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xannysby2

1 point·26 days ago·edited 26 days ago
-----
Not big? On the forum sure, but most vendors have it. They just over Charge for it. Why spend so much money when I can get etiz for half the price. Also looking at your post history (not judging) you seem to have a high tolerance. If you bothered to read my post all the way, the chem isn't going to work if you have a strong benzo tolerance. -----Also I believe I said "I enjoyed it". I didn't say that this should be the new etiz replacer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GreekLobsta

1 point·25 days ago·edited 25 days ago

Okay dude. I just said it was boring. Hence lack of popularity similar to it's fellow benzos adopted during the same time period. Most people have flunitraz if they have anything called nitraz. Either pyraz or bromaz are better. nitraz is too middle of the road for anyone with a normal tolerance. By normal I mean daily lbs 😂 glad you liked it tho.
Getting back on topic I think pyraz has the awesome etiz euphoria that nitraz lacks. Even worse is expecting benzo relief and getting a nothing after hours and doubling it and it's still stale. Idk. Like nitrazolam could be an antidepressant if docs prescribed it at 1 or 2mg. Just beneath or above threshold for me. I guess I can see why itd be fun with no tolerance but clam flualp and flubro just knock a tolerance up too high very quickly. I don't recommend but I could taper I just don't feel like it. Flubromazepam and pyraz still running tests well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Xannysby2

1 point·25 days ago·edited 25 days ago

I assume you mean daily "use", not lbs. Personally I don't consider using benzos on a daily use to be a "normal" tolerance lol. Also thanks, it was a solid experience 👍

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aleXANduurrr

1 point·10 days ago

yup your 100% right dude, not only does everyone react to substances differently but people who cannon ball deep into benzos 9/10 all are in denial about there tolerance, in which is a huge factor.
And going back to how everyone reacts differently to substances, i personally dont like etiz, to me, its like valium to me in which valium doesnt really do much to me, 75mgs my eyes dont even get heavy, will say it does relieve my anxiety, thats it when i got friends who will be tying thier shoes with there teeth off 20mgs lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aleXANduurrr

2 points·26 days ago

hey question real quick...my dad has a low low end benzo tolernce, basically no tolerance, hes been having pretty bad anxiety like just getting alnost panic attacks all through out the day followed with not sleeping a solid 6-8, dont think pyrazolam would be too strong do you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

budmonger

5 points·27 days ago

I tried what we’re advertised as real methaqualone tablets from South Africa I got of the onion fields many many moons ago.... like before SR 1 went down. They looked exactly like the ones in a very popular tv show about drugs on vice network, but I got mine long before that particular episode aired. Brown, round tablet with a star stamp. I honestly forgot about them after ordering b/c they took two months to get to my mailbox in TX. I can honestly say that was the most fun I’ve had in a really, really long time. I was in a hotel in downtown Denver and had an amazing time! I understand b/c of how high the dose has to be for desired effects, availability of precursors, etc, why it isn’t produced for the black market. Man oh man though, that was some good shit.

cheaclaz

3 points·27 days ago

Pyrazolam is one of my personal favs aswell as nitrazolam they are both fine nitrazolam vastly stronger pyraz even tho functional for tolerated people it’s pretty heavy w weed if you have 0 tolerence people also say diclaz has 0 euphoria which is just not true
Ignore the other one

MacMGTOW

6 points·27 days ago

It's awful bro, don't fuck with it. Not on game with the real deal, ask that ninja for some mebroqualone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HalcyonicFrankfurter

3 points·26 days ago

Yeah, just DO NOT get the SL-164. It's garbage and will make you tweak so much you won't be able to hold anything and that's at normal reasonable dosages.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheBetaBridgeBandit

2 points·27 days ago

AFAIK nearly all methaqualone analogues turned out to be duds and are easily eclipsed by the (relatively) safe benzodiazepine sedatives.
I've never had a chance to try them but I am of the opinion that quaaludes were likely not as mindblowing as they're made out to be and benefit from substantial nostalgia of 'the good ol' days'.

dirtbikesnRCs

2 points·27 days ago

I deff like flunitrazolam

aleXANduurrr

3 points·26 days ago

supposing its stronger than nitrazolam then?

Jeermm

2 points·27 days ago

one of my friends had an overdose seizure last night from just 400mg of SL-164. Stay away from the stuff. I have a gram stashed away because it was so cheap, but havent touched it.

aleXANduurrr

4 points·26 days ago

good looks man and damn, hope your homie is okay, deff sounds like something doesnt react with the human body to well in that one....im really looking for a super sedative and hypnotic rc benzo, have had flubro, juggling between clam, pyraz and nitraz, honestly may get all 3 but for my first order from this new vendor i just wanna male sure everythings legit first before dropping 500$ plus bucks lol. i really appreciare your guys time and in put on this to help me kinda figure this out, never had these 2 before and always i mean ALWAYS safety first my dudes!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeermm

1 point·26 days ago

hell yeah dude. i think hes okay now. honestly the most potent would be flunitrazolam. i don’t recommend potent benzos but that once for sure takes the cake. you can handle it if uve dabbled with clam, flub, and flap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aleXANduurrr

2 points·26 days ago

good looks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aleXANduurrr

2 points·26 days ago

and idk if this will help buy ive had a super strong doses vial of flubromazolam, was at 2mg/ml, 1mg too high imo, i always blacked out at 2mgs clonazolam...ive heard this is very close to flubro,i love how long that shit lasta tho, whoowheeee

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dirtbikesnRCs

1 point·26 days ago

Just a tad bit lol I usually just buy it wholesale because it's easier and way more convenient

aleXANduurrr

2 points·26 days ago

what do you just buy wholesale? lol i listed 3 rcs man

dirtbikesnRCs

1 point·26 days ago

Clo flunitraz flubro and some others I like to stock up plus I when i order I have to buy atleast 10g of each

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aleXANduurrr

3 points·26 days ago

lol thanks for sharing what you like to stock up on, the post and my last comment i think rocketed over your head but right on bro thats tubular or w.e the kids are saying these days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dirtbikesnRCs

1 point·26 days ago

Bahaha no thats just the only benzodiazepines that they have in stock at the moment so that's what I was forced to buy I wanted to stock up just in case of this damn virus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aleXANduurrr

5 points·26 days ago

yeah no totally rocketed over your head lol its alright tho

G1nnnn

1 point·26 days ago

Pryaz is fine

About Community

r/researchchemicals
A dedicated subreddit for the discussion of synthetic psychoactive research chemicals. Strictly no sourcing.
Members

Created Feb 8, 2010

Last edited:
Found some literature that may provide insight into the SL-164-induced spasms
I know I am not alone in saying that I was very intrigued when the lude analog SL-164 became available in the graymarket. I am not going to go into detail about the experience that I had with the material, but if you are interested feel free to ask me about it in the comments or via a PM. In short, the positive effects were lackluster even at considerably high doses (always taken on an empty stomach, one of many aspects of ludes that support the argument that they are vastly overrated. I think bartards are just obsessed with trying all of the outdated and more dangerous sedatives because in their cognitively-incompetent mind: more dangerous = more "fun"). And the subtle positive aspects that were present in the experience(s) were completely negated and overshadowed by a very concerning and unpleasant spasming. This occured at both high and low doses and sometimes the spasm-ing/"jerking" was so spontaneous and intense that I accidentally threw my phone at the ground while trying to type out a text (and, come to think of it, I think I was actually typing out a trip report for it on my phone haha).
Needless to say, spasms are not a side effect I expected for a GABA-ergic sedative. However, I stumbled across this piece of literature about methylmethaqualone (MMQ) that likely sheds some light on the mystery.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14085923
I'm currently at a university getting my doctorate in medicinal chemistry so I have access to all of these journals, but sinde most of you likely do not, Wiki actually gives a decent summary of the info. It says: "Animal studies of methylmethaqualone have shown it to produce convulsions at only slightly above the effective sedative dose,[3]and anecdotal reports from human users have confirmed that it can have a pro-convulsive effect, which has potential to make this compound particularly hazardous if taken in excessive doses".
Moral of the story, do not make the mistake of assuming that analogs always behave similarly to their parent compound. Naloxone and morphine could be considered analogs of one another and they literally evoke polar opposite pharmacological responses.
Cheers!
21 Comments
Give Award

100% Upvoted

This thread is archived
New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast
SORT BY
BEST

level 1
Antibooster

6 points·8 months ago

Sorry to say, SL-164 is about 3% as similar as original Methaqualone effect wise
I work in the chemistry industry and with a few other colleagues we once synthetized real Methaqualone. We didnt know what we had created there and waited with trying it until we were sure no allergies are present. Each of us filled a few gelatine capsules with the substance, 200mg each capsule. After taking the first one we didnt really feel alot, just slightly tired and a little dizzy but overall a good and welcome feeling. We decided to drop the other capusles but what followed after none of us couldve imagined. It was insanely hard to stay awake after the last 200mg. My eyes were constantly falling close and my body felt like its made out of heavy gum, almost impossible to move, we also experienced nausea and one of us threw up. After about 20 of sitting on the sofa i suddenly felt an extreme euphoria and all of a sudden i was awake but at the same time extremely sedated. When walking around it felt like walking through water, guess that comes closest to what i experienced.
Im very sad to hear that SL-164 can not provide such fun but at the same time challenging "trips"
Give Award
ReportSave

level 2
RvnclawPotionsMaster

2 points·8 months ago·edited 8 months ago

Not only does it not provide a recreationally valuable experience, but it causes convulsions. A truly useless RC. I am curious as to what sedatives you have experience with, so that I have a point of reference to help put your aforementioned methaqualone experience into perspective. Not that it's really even remotely feasible to use another indivial's qualitative experience reprts to assess its value in another (since variation in genetics, psychology, diet/environment, neuroohysiology, etc. can be so significanf that it is arguanly an even greater contributor than the psychoactive drug itself...).
Give Award
ReportSave

level 3
Antibooster

1 point·8 months ago

I have experience with all sorts of benzos like clona, ezit, flualprazolam. Also some opioids but only "weak" ones like Codein, no RC opioids and that will stay that way, its just too dangerous.
I have not experienced anything similar to Methaqualone, i wish it would come back since its probably my favourite out of all the things ive tried.
Give Award
ReportSave

level 3
[deleted]
1 point·8 months ago1 child

level 2
raoulduke1967

1 point·8 months ago

You took some randomly after synthesizing it without knowing what it actually was? Or the proper dosage?
Give Award
ReportSave

level 3
Antibooster

1 point·8 months ago

I did know what it was since we synthesizied it?
U can find all sorts of old Data about Mandrax and its dosage so we felt pretty safe.
Give Award
ReportSave

level 1
KLB03215

3 points·8 months ago

Thank you for your help I always wanted to try this
Give Award
ReportSave

level 2
RvnclawPotionsMaster

1 point·8 months ago

Yeah don't even bother with it. Waste of money and probably dangerous too.
Give Award
ReportSave

level 3
KLB03215

1 point·8 months ago

That sucks I really wanted to try this so the original version didn’t do this right ? What’s the closest thing barbiturates
Give Award
ReportSave

level 4
RvnclawPotionsMaster

2 points·8 months ago

No, there are other quinazolinones. Since they're analogs of methaqualone they would fall under the Federal Analog Act in the US, but they are still available. But have you ever taken methaqualone? If you haven't then don't you think that it's possible that you're only obsessively determined to take it BECAUSE it's not really available. It is our nature to want what we can't have. I hate to be the one to tell you that Santa Claus isn't real, but pharmacologically there is nothing special about ludes. GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter. Therefore, there isn't a positive allosteric modulator (PAM) of the GABA-A receptor that is going to produce vastly different qualitative effects from other sedatives with that same mechanism of action. The trend with barbiturates, quinazolinones, benzos/thienos, non-benzos, and so forth (all PAMs of GABA-A) is not different qualitative effects, its a more favorable safety profile while RETAINING efficacy. For example, benzos can produce all the therapeutic effects that barbiturates can - the primary difference between the two classes is that barbiturates carry all the risks that benzos carry (i.e. amnesia, dependency, etc.) IN ADDITION TO having the lethality/risk of overdose that mu-opioids have because, like opi's, barbs cause respiratory depression.
TLDR; stop glorifying outdated and unnecessarily dangerous sedatives. We should be hyping up the newer generations of highly selective GABA-ergics that have all the benefits of benzos but without the amnesia/blackouts.
Give Award
ReportSave

level 5
KLB03215

2 points·8 months ago

I like benzodiazepines personaly I have terrible anxiety and Gabapentin sucks for me this is for me tho
Give Award
ReportSave

level 6
RvnclawPotionsMaster

3 points·8 months ago

Even benzodiazepines are garbage, anxiolytics have a loooooong way to go. People should only use benzos as a last resort. Obviously they can be very effective for short term relief, but you pay the price of severe long term consequences if used more than sparingly. If you think your anxiety is unbearable now, go use benzos regularly for a while. They'll make it orders of magnitude worse and make it impossible to sleep for a year. It sucks because there's quite a few promising candidates for improved GABAergic anxiolytics being investigated (suriclone, suproclone, pazinaclone, SL651498...), it will just be quite a few more years before they are used clinically. Drug development is a painfully slow process. What makes them hopeful is that they retain high bind affinity at subunits of the GABA-A receptor associated with positive/therapeutic effects of benzos while having neglibible or no binding at the sites associated with the negative/problematic effects of them. In other words, imagine getting the same level of relief as you would from a dose of alprazolam, but devoid of amnesia and cognitive deficits while simultaneously having significantly dampened long term consequences.
Give Award
ReportSave

level 7
KLB03215

3 points·8 months ago

Well I’m glad there doing testing I Agree that benzodiazepines should not be used everyday either but for certain situations
Give Award
ReportSave

level 5
714Lana

1 point·8 months ago

I can tell you with certainty that Quaaludes in all forms in the 1971-1985 era were fabulous.......and a massively large group of people would agree with me. You act like some posters were a promoting a myth.
Give Award
ReportSave

level 6
RvnclawPotionsMaster

2 points·8 months ago

No, I know Quaaudes were unique in their own way. I've heard enough anecdotal evidence. I think I could have communicated my point a little clearer. It's not that methaqualone itself is problematic, I wasn't trying to focus that rant on it specifiy. It's just that I see so many people on here glorifying tons of the old and no longer readily available sedatives. Barbiturates, meprobamate, all the shit Elvis was on that eventually killed him... shit, I even saw a post about someone who was taking chlorobutanol and chloral hydrate. I just don't understand what these ancient synthetic drugs could possibly offer that makes it worth hepatoxicity or possibly death. I'm guilty of grabbing some SL-164 the second I saw it available because I too was always infatuated with the idea of a lude experience. But taking it and experiencing convulsions as a result kind of made me re-evaluate that mode of thinking.
Give Award
ReportSave

level 1
Cwhatson1414

2 points·8 months ago

Thank you
Give Award
ReportSave

level 1
Indelible_Crumb

2 points·8 months ago

I really appreciate that you took the time to post this. My SL-164 experience was identical to yours and I'm glad to see someone else warning people about this drug. I don't want others to waste their money or get hurt.
Give Award
ReportSave

level 2
RvnclawPotionsMaster

1 point·8 months ago

Such a let down. But, on the optimistic side, hopefully this is the beginning of an emergent trend where more and more non-benzo/theino sedative RCs will appear on the gray market. Other classes of hypnotics have so much to offer and, in my experience, benzos are far more inherently destructive than they are useful.
Give Award
ReportSave

level 1
714Lana

1 point·8 months ago

True Methaqualone in any form- from a lab today or the old Rorer/Lemmon, Sopors, Parest..etc were far from over-rated. I sold and partied with many 1000's of them way back when. They were loved by me and many many others...It was many of the 16-30 crowds favorite drug
Give Award
ReportSave

level 2
RvnclawPotionsMaster

1 point·8 months ago

So I've heard... unfortunately none of the newer generations of quinazolinones that have emerged since those days have achieved anything remotely close to the greatness of Father Quaalude. Which is why everyone should stop obsessing over it and just accept that they were born too late. Unless you're willing to go buy blackmarket ludes in Johannesburg and risk getting bladder cancer from nitro-toluene toxicity, that is.
So since you have had extensive experience with them back in the day, I'm curious, how did methaqualone measure up tp today's benzos in terms of risks/negative aspects. Was it as prone to amnesia? Were there as many people with life-ruining physical dependencies on them as there are today with benzos? Did people blackout on them as much as people do on benzos today? I'm a grad student in pharmacology so I have access to tons of scientific/medical literature and read it all the time, but its difficult to get a practical sense of what moderate recreational users were experiencing. Because medical journals tend to document far more severe cases or just in general only have data collected by hospitals, psych wards, etc.
Give Award
ReportSave

level 3
714Lana

1 point·7 months ago

Methaqualone compared to benzo's in terms of risks/negative aspects.- No amnesia and blackouts were not a prominent feature as they most definitely are with benzo's....at first I was going to say they didn't occur at all but that is probably not true. I am guessing that some people blacked out on Ludes however when I think of benzo's and I like them btw, I definitely think of amnesia and blackouts. Not so with Quaaludes. It has been 35 years so it is tough for me to remember how luded out I needed to be to have blackout issues however if I take the regular recreational dose of most benzo's amnesia is just part of the buzz. Methaqualone physical dependency was also surprisingly rare. In my experience you really had to try to become physically addicted. I know this sounds a little odd because both Benzo's and Barbs were highly physically addictive. I did Ludes for a few years 5 or 6 days per week and never had physical withdrawals. None of my friends did either. At the time I was told that you literally had to take them for a year straight with virtually no missed days to get a physical habit although that may have been more urban legend than truth. I realize this conflicts with some of what I have seen on some websites however I am guessing they are just assuming that since Ludes were strong they had to be very physically addicting. Not true. Psychological addiction most definitely. I know I was along with many of my friends. I would say the main trouble spots with Ludes was the psych addiction and car wrecks. Many many more people died while driving on Ludes and alcohol than died from overdosage. You could overdose on them however a more likely problem would have been Ludes combined with Heroin which is no surprise. As far as the benefits. The great things that you have heard are true. A great body buzz and mental buzz simultaneously...a wonderful numbness of the lips and fingertips combined with a sort of exhilarating relaxation. In this day and age it is considered taboo to even discuss I guess but the sexual energy and extreme disinhibition made sex almost a guarantee. This was enhanced by the pleasant tactile sensations but I would say that the "disinhibition" was one of the most prominent and pleasant effects. I was very involved with methaqualone in all its forms back them so feel free to question me. I will do my best to answer
Give Award
ReportSave

Seems to be people already noticed it is there.
Good to know.
The more experiences, the more you know even if everybody is reacting differently of course...

JJ

Just as a note for future reference, copy/pasting the entire contents of a Reddit thread leads to awful unreadable formatting. You need to copy/paste the OP and each comment manually to format it properly.

Ok, sorry, didn't know. Will do it right in the future.

JJ

Has nitrazolam made a comeback? I used this stuff years ago, it came in I think 2.4mg pellets or some odd number like that. It was pretty underwhelming overall. Definitely not a super potent one. And it had what you'd call a narrow therapeutic index - the gap between a dose you can't feel and a dose that suddenly knocks you for one is very small.

Unless this is a new compound being marketed under the same name (you never know with an RC) it is as I understand it a much less potent clonazolam. But I'm trying to stretch my memory back five years when this thing was last on sale.

As it seems, it does. very sedating, very hypnotic, but i have to admit my tolerance to benzos is extreme. Try it out, you will find it on Google.

Have a nice evening all,

JJ

Last edited:
I decided for cocaine and another 5 mg Nitrazolam (extreme tolerance) and it just can tell it's soooo goooooood...

JJ

Hi, I found a good site from Foche where everything is explained. sl164 and pagoclone. But its a shop and I'm not allowed to post them, right?

sl-164, cas-nr.: 3476-88-8
5-chloro-3-(4-chloro-2-methylphenyl)-2-methylquinazolin-4-one

Foche bietet SL-164 • HCl, auch als 2-Methyl-3-(2'-methyl-4'-chlorophenyl)-5-chloro-4(3H)-quinazolinone bezeichnet, als Hydrochlorid Salz in Reinform an. SL-164 wurde im Juni 19 in einer Testphase an ausgewähle Kunden umsonst abgegeben und als lohnend eingestuft. SL-164 hat ähnliche sedierende, hypnotische und krampflösende Eigenschaften wie Methaqualon, wurde jedoch nie für die klinische Anwendung vermarktet.

Es gibt nicht viele wissenschaftliche Quellen zum SL-164. Hier eine sehr alte Publikation, in der das SL-164 an Versuchstieren gestest wurde.

In der Patentliteratur wird eine Einzeldosis von 100-150 mg oral angegeben. Dieser Wert beruht nicht auf klinischen Studien sondern auf Laborversuchen an Probanten und kann im Einzelfall (Körpergewicht, Toleranz, körperliche Verfassung usw.) erheblich abweichen. Generell gilt, dass eine kleinere Dosis immer weniger Risiken beinhaltet.

Man findet im Internet Warnungen zum SL-164: "NICHT nachlegen, die Wirkung ist unterschwellig. Über 200mg SL-164 an einem Abend ist gefährlich"

SL-164 hat ein Molekulargewicht von 319,185 g pro mol und seine Bruttoformel ist C16H12Cl2N2O. Die CAS Number lautet 3476-88-8. Der Wirkstoffgehalt beträgt mindesten 98%.

pagoclone / mannitol (1:10), cas-nr.: 133737-32-3
2-(7-chloro-1,8-naphthyridin-2-yl)-3-(5-methyl-2-oxohexyl)isoindolin-1-one
ab dem 12.04.20 nur noch 2g pro bestellung möglich

Foche bietet den Angstlöser Pagoclone im 1 zu 10 Mannitol Mix an. In 11 Gramm Mix sind also 1 Gramm Pagoclone enthalten. 1 / 11 = 9% Wirkstoff. Ein Gramm Mix wurde im April in einer Testphase für 20 Euro angeboten und von den Foche Kunden als lohnend eingestuft. Foche bietet Pagoclone ab dem 25. Mai zum halben Preis an: 1g Mix kosten nur noch 10 Euro. Mindesbestellmenge sind 2g. Grössere Mengen sind sogar noch günstiger: 5g Mix kosten 35 Euro und 10g sind für 50 Euro zu haben.

chemische Eigenschaften:
Pagoclone ist ein Anxiolytikum aus der Cyclopyrrolon-Familie, das mit bekannteren Arzneimitteln wie dem Schlafmittel Zopiclon verwandt ist. Pagoclone gehört nicht zur Klasse der Benzodiazepine und fällt somit nicht unter die demnächst zu erwartende Erweiterung des NpSGs. Es wurde nie kommerzialisiert.

pharmakologisches Profil:
Pagoclone bindet mit ungefähr gleich hoher Affinität (0,7–9,1 nM) an die Benzodiazepin-Bindungsstelle menschlicher GABAA-Rezeptoren, die entweder eine α1-, α2-, α3- oder α5-Untereinheit enthalten. Es ist ein partieller Agonist an α1-, α2- und α5-haltigen GABAA-Rezeptoren und ein voller Agonist an Rezeptoren, die eine α3-Untereinheit enthalten. Bei Ratten wurde 5'-Hydroxypagoklon als Hauptmetabolit identifiziert. Dieser Metabolit ist im α1-Subtyp wesentlich wirksamer als die Ausgangsverbindung und zeigt eine signifikante anxiolytische Aktivität und Sedierung. Im Gegensatz zu Zopiclon wirkt Pagoclone bei niedrigen Dosen angstlösend und wenig sedierend oder amnestisch.
Der Pharmakologe David Nutt hat Pagoclone als mögliche Grundlage für die Herstellung einer besseren Sozialdroge vorgeschlagen, da es die positiven Auswirkungen von Alkohol wie Entspannung und Geselligkeit hervorruft, ohne jedoch auch die negativen Auswirkungen wie Aggression, Amnesie, Übelkeit und Leberschäden zu verursachen.

Medizin:
Pagoclone wurde als mögliches Medikament gegen Stottern getestet. In einer 8-wöchigen kontrollierten Studie mit 132 Teilnehmern wurden signifikante Verbesserungen der Symptome bei gleichzeitig geringen Nebenwirkungen festgestellt (Magquire, 2010). Ähnlich positive Ergebnisse wurden bei 119 Personen beobachtet, die sich dafür entschieden hatten, die Behandlung während einer einjährigen Open-Label-Verlängerungsperiode fortzusetzen. Bei späteren Untersuchungen mit einer größere Gruppe von Menschen waren die Ergebnisse nicht so signifikant, was zu einem Abbruch der Forschung führte.
Eine Studie mit 16 Patienten mit einer Panikstörung (Agoraphobie oder Platzangst) war positiv (Sandford, 2001). 0,1 mg Pagoclone, dreimal täglich verabreicht, verringerte die Häufigkeit von Panikattacken signifikant, ohne jedoch die anderen Angstgrade zu beeinflussen.

Dosierung:
Pagoclone wirkt bei einer oralen Einnahme von 0,5 – 1 mg (Reinsubstanz - entsprechend 5,5 – 11 mg Mix) angstlösend. Bei 1 - 2 mg oral reinem Pagoclone (entsprechen 11 – 22 mg des Mixes) kommt auch leichte sedierung hinzu. Eine hypnotische Wirkung kommt bis zu einer Dosis von 10 mg (110mg Mix) nicht zustande. Ein Benzdiazepine Effekt kann bei normalen Dosierungen nicht erreicht werden. Die Halbwertszeit ist ziemlich kurz, ca. 4-6 Stunden.

Es hat ein Molekulargewicht von 407,893 g pro mol und seine Bruttoformel ist C23H22ClN3O2. Die CAS Number lautet 133737-32-3. Der Wirkstoffgehalt des Mixes beträgt 9%.

I think that should be ok to post because there are no prices, linkes, whatsoever...

JJ