• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs SL-164, Nitrazolam and Pagoglone - any experiences?

Yes it is :)

JJ

You should if you are interested in it because now that people dont know about it its very cheap. Since ydsterday I try to solve it with many hot water baths and PG and shakeshakshake but it does not really dissolve and there are still huge pieces of it in it. Seems to filter it and put it in the brown-glass bottle again. "The Pyrazolam is very solubent in PG and ready in a few hours (water bath-shake and so on....) But after less then 24 h i have a completely homogenic solution.

The SL-164 is different, at first the solution (PG) was extremely "foggy" . And there are a lot of small pieces of the substance in it. I mean I now some substances need it's time but for this I guess i have to filter it and destroy pieces to put it inside again. I did it yesterday about midnight in a warm PG, shaked it and put it in a hot wather bath - it is getting much better , perhaps I just cant wait. But I filter it now, this is for sure not a bad idea. Even if i hate it...

Not to forget, some users say its water solubent... I dont know if thats true but i have another gram at home. If i waste the first one i try it with water or even vodka - i made reallly good experiences with it

JJ

EDIT: Okay, i did filter it and there are no more bigger particles in it. It just looks milky which the vendor says its normal - it comes in a dark orange powder. OK; put it back now in its hot water bath and lets see what happens. If it's ok, then there is the next problem - how much to take?

I will do a research now, another big line coca and it' no problem :D

Last edited:
Another meaning:

wow thabks for saving my life there bro i already have permanent seizures from years of fentanyl use and just stopping cols turkey...they had to give me dilauded for my fentanyl withdrawls it was fucked. sothabj you and yes deff looking for the more sedative one for sure, Nitrazolam it is!

Searching for other experiences /meanings!

Last edited:
HI there,

the Pagoclone is already a homogenic solution since the SL164 I'm still shaking and hot-water-bathing. It got much better after i filtered it yesterday, but it still seems ot be a bit foggy - I don't now if that's normal?

Next thing: SL-164, a bit similar from structure and color but dissolves more easily.Think it will be ready tonight, and it was. next litre bottle, think I have to buy a shelf or someting else for it.

AAAAND: I was waiting so long for my favourites: Bromazolam and 3-Hydrophenazepam - they just arrived.:)

If you made any experiences with the correct solubent please text me, Okay? But first I have to wait a bit til the other two are homogenic solutions then I will start with the others - how I said I do notknow jet which solubent I need for Bromazolam and 3- Hydroxyphenazepam?

When I' allready done I have 10 1-liter-bottles, but how to store - i thought i read

:never put it into the freezer
:just store it on a different dry place below 25 degrees...............

Think I have to do a bit of research here....

Have a sunny day

JJ

Yes it is :)

JJ

I solved it in PG for 3 days , I filtered it, you can see the very small pieces of the substance but it gets better and better. SL-164 would be ready to consume but I have less info, so i didn't try it until now. Pagoclone is also ready to consume but I have to look around a bit because of the dosage. Now Bromazolam is swimming in my hot bath. I can hardly wait to try. But it dissolves easily in PG. Should be done in a few hours. Then I'll finish the last one for the next months: 3-Hydroxyphenazepam - i already know it and i liked it. But the other two I have a lot of respect of.

JJ

I mean a vested interest in that he is hoping to make money from it. That's why he's promoting it.
But - if it helps people? I would pay for it.

JJ

EDIT: I have another big problem - I want to come off these RCs and don't know where to start tapering...

Hi wilsonwilson,

did you ever try the pagoclone? How much did you take and how was it? How did you feel?

JJ

Nope never tried it and I don't have any real RC plugs since the fucking blanket ban in the UK and most EU vendors won't ship here anymore either. I can get stuff like phenibut and tianeptine but not the novel shit like this unfortunately.

Is that the one that David Nutt has a vested interest in?

Nah it's one of the ones he investigated for potential use but it's not the one he's actually trying to market because it's likely to never get approved due to being similarly abusable to diazepam. Which is pretty ridiculous really when pregabalin was approved, but basically traditional GABAergics are just too stigmatised. Shame too because something like pyrazolam for example would make an excellent clean anxiolytic with minimal abuse potential. Ah well I got diazepam, clonazepam, and weed.

Hi there,

I made the first copy out of reddit a bit more readable, the second part I do a bit later. Hope this helps.

JJ

Oh shit has pagoclone hit the RC market?

That's one of the drugs David Nutt is looking into as a replacement for alcohol. I'd be very curious to try that out.

Why "Shit", Wilson? It is prepared in a solution mg/1ml but I don't want so try because its so foggy - I mean - perhaps this is normal, isn't it? My SL-164 is also ready since 2 dadys but I did not try it because I have to many info about it. Hmmmmm....

JJ

I just had a look on my Pagoclone again - it is milky, but there are no pieces of anything in it since filtering. But it seems to be like there are billions of small hair-looking things in it.... WTF is that? Is it normal? Did anybody solve it, too, and can help me with my question?

JJ

EDIT: I looked again and have now a milky solution without any hotspots. But like I said, it is foggy and when i hold it against daylight it seems to be as if there would be a billions of very very small hair in it. No clue what that is. So no, I haven't tried it yet. I need info first.

Perhaps it needs to be like that?

The SL -164 I can't find trustful evidencebased meanings about it - about dosage, duration, halfftime... we alll know...

AND: If you do it nasally, then I have wasted it - I made 1 litre PG-Solution :D :D :D
JJ

Last edited:
I want to try it..... have a day off again..... but it's so foggy - would you guys gibe it a chance and start with perhaps 0.1 to 0.2 ml?

NOt to forget, Im a VERY HIGH TOLERANCE USER :)

JJ

I'll give the SL-164, which absolutely solved since days a small change - 1 ml. Ok - did it. I have to admit that I ingested about 10mg bromazolam and about 10 mg 3-Hydroxyphenazepam, which was amazing. I don't think I will feel anything because of my tolerance but let's see.It tastes ugly, even with the sweet PG. buäh.

Lets see what happen:

ingested at about 15:30 1 mg (solution is 1mg/ml)
16:00 - nothing

Last edited:
Be very careful and work up slowly, but from some reports I found on reddit, SL-164 has a dosage range of 50mg to 250mg, similar to methaqualone. So 1mg isn't going to do anything at all.

Since you're also on benzos you need to be really careful as they will increase the risk of overdose.

Just had a nap and feel anyhow much more clear than before. no side effects on 1mg, no twitching, nothing.

JJ