• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

skydiving on acid

I intend to skydive sober mainly but once I'm more experienced a tandem trip on acid or something.

I have done it folks, and let me tell you. There is nothing in the entire world as intense and amazing as acid diving on the sky.

Imagine this, what if the acid lands before you do. or better yet, what if only the acid lands and you just keep falling forever and ever8o!!!

I think it might detract from the skydiving experience - unless of course you skydive on a daily basis merely in order to get to work on time.

Thatz prolly true, its alwayz better to experience sumthin sober before trying it under the influence, tht way ure better prepared.

What about bungee jumping??

It seems that there are a lot of stories about this being done (somebody in this very thread has stated that they've done a bungee jump on 3? hits), but i've yet to hear the story about somebody skydiving on acid.

I'd do both. I ponder which would be more intense. I think skydiving would allow a more trip-y experience, in that it lasts longer and your brain would probably have more time to think of something more fluid and conducive to a single experience to hallucinate about. Bungee jumping I think would be shorter, and since you bounce up 'n' down after you hit bottom, the experience would probably be more of a rush and less of a "travel" through something/somewhere

Sorry if that didn't make sense, hard to explain. But either way I'd do both

I would do it only if I am tripping right. A very clear trip when I have an increased understanding of my surroundings and am confident of my abilities. Thats when I usually take out the longboard and get crazy.

I've been thinking about getting into base jumping, so I am in control of when I take the leap... also its illegal, and that would increase the rush.

Lol, so is LSD.

Base jumping isn't always illegal, is it?

Base jumping isnt illegal at all.. unless your doing it off buildings/putting other peoples lives at risk with your heavy corpse.

Its perfectly fine to jump off cliff's and MAYBE bridges im not too sure about them.

Last edited:
i'd like to go skydiving. i'd do it sober though. it'd be the perfect time for one of those "natural highs"

im pretty sure this is some kind of against sky diving rules..... but would probably be the most amazing thing ever

Some guy on erowid experiences smoked DMT before jumping. Had a nice little religious experience- while he shoulda been pulling his cord. haha, but he made it in time.

im pretty sure this is some kind of against sky diving rules..... but would probably be the most amazing thing ever

yeah, it does sound pretty epic, But Ii remember skating when fucked, and paranoia prevailed, and took over meaning that I was very shit, and not adding to the experience.

Good luck finding a reputable instructor who would take you up tripping face...

I betcha it could be pulled off. Not your first time or anything, but if you went tandem with a sober friend that shit would be off the hook and the chain.