View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

skydiving on acid

Candy_Raver

Bluelighter
One of my friends suggested taking a few hits of acid and going skydiving. Anyone think its a good idea? Hard to imagine a rush you get from skydiving and tripping balls on acid.

-PLUR

I've always wanted to, though I can't necessarily say its a "good" idea for most people. I can imagine it being rather scary.

I have a friend who is learning to skydive, and is very good at handling his acid.. I'm sure one day he'll give it a try..

I want to go scuba diving in the Red sea on a tab, t'would be awesome

I'd do it.

I'm not sure if I'd be scared shitless or whatever, but when all is said and done, I could tell peolple that i went sky diving on acid.

haha
That would be awesome.

yeah; 'so, do anything today'

'not much just went skydiving........on acid!!!'

they have space re entry suits in the works. skydiving on acid sounds legit, but re entering earths atmosphere on dmt sounds better (the trip would be over by the time you had to pull teh cord!)

I'd do it tandem, not much different to a roller coaster tripping I guess....

Well a lot different but same idea.

I think it sounds like a phenomenal idea, so long as your friend is an experienced sky diver and psychonaut :) . Otherwise, sounds like a pretty easy situation to thrust yourself into insanity and not know what way is up when you pull the cord.

I want to go scuba diving in the Red sea on a tab, t'would be awesome

I went scuba diving on acid in Florida and Jamaica. I've been a certified scuba diver since I was 16, and let me tell you that is my life ambition is to make it to the Great Barrier Reef with my uncle on some dose. I will say, it makes you pretty aware of the whole bottom of the food chain issue, but that's a small price to pay for the experience!

I've also always wanted to do this. I will someday.

I imagine it would be the same kind of rush you get going down a hill on a rollercoaster tripping balls (which is fucking insane). Times a million.

Disrespectful to the instructor you are working with, since it endangers their life having the possibility of your pulling some stupid shit. I have about 125 skydives and loved every minute of it (mostly sober). Its a fucking rush, man. There is no feeling at all like flying through space.

On Acid??? Dude, how do you walk? Your balls must be the size of grapefruits! Seriously, that sounds like the ultimate rush. I hang glide while stoned, and it's great, but no comparison to your proposal. Keep safe, and good luck. I'd do it if I had the chance.

The biggest rush I've had on acid was speedboating(well, the boat went about 40). Low doses of acid would be nice - a breakthrough/ego-loss dose? Not for me, would be scary.

As much fun as this sounds, like others have said, you have to make sure you pull the cord properly or else it's the last trip you'll ever have.

As much fun as this sounds, like others have said, you have to make sure you pull the cord properly or else it's the last trip you'll ever have.

As far as I know, you are not allowed to go skydiving by yourself unless you have a lot of experience. Usually you will have an instructor.

I have 2 hits of LSD that I've had safely tucked away for months now waiting for the right time... and I've always wanted to go skydiving but CERTAINLY not both at the same time.

Just remember to pull the cord ;)

modern parachutes deploy below a certain altitude even if you don't pull the cord....

its one of those things i want to do before i die, i would probably do it tandem though, probably difficult to find the landing zone with a giant fractal system moving over the landscape from 14,000 feet...

hehe

Anyway yeh id love to do this. Had an idea for dmt and skydiving but it seems its allready been discussed at length somewhere i forget where. Turns out it didnt sound possible cos of wind ect ect. But if anyone finds a way around it lemmie know!

IV it. right before the jump. the trip would end before you need to pull the cord if you jump from the right altitude

or maybe have a rig set up to give you the shot after you pull the chord and you will just glide back down to earth for a few minutes rele nice like