• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

skydiving on acid

I guess if it got to the point where I had hundreds of jumps under my belt and I could do it solo... maybe.

But for a first timer, you have to sit through a class before you go up and spend a bunch of time with the guy you're jumping with. I don't think any skydive company would just allow someone tripping on acid to jump out of their plane.

One way or another, I think I'd rather trip a little closer to the ground.

being in a loud plane, thousands of feet above the earth, getting instructions barked at me while my ego is dissolving and my vision is breaking up into luminescent fractals does not sound like a good setting to me!

i been wanting to do this for ages and i scared of heights. Imagine doing it high as on H and acid u wouldn't even care. What would be best drug i wonder to sky dive on. maybe loaded on drugs that make u fearless best. What drugs has everyone sky dived on. U recon u could be so tripping out scared u have heart attack or something?

Aww i've always just wanted to try skydiving in general.. the adrenaline rush would be like none other! I dont think i could handle it on acid though haha..

I love extreme sports, but i think i'd keep the drugs separate from it, maybe a few experiments out of curiosity lol, but that'd be my limit.

I've done a HALO jump on a mix of PFPP/TFMPP and dexamphetamine....

However, I was already military HALO qualified and had done a combat jump, and thus was a fairly competent jumper and figured it would be fun. (It was a training exercise with the forces...the reason I uised the above drugs is they are legal...the dexedrine was given to us by the forces for stay awake purposes, but if something fucked up, I cant get in too much trouble for being on a unscheduled substance)

and I was right...it was fucking amazing....cant even put it in words. I'm sure LSD would just as good, if not better.

It was jump at 32,500 and deploy canopy at 2000 AGL. Changing from prebreath to oxygen bottle was a bt tricky while so high. (no pun intended) but I got er done.

fucking amazing..if you are very comfy and confidant with jumping, I recomend it.

i did bungee-jumping on acid a bunch of times.
When sober, i am extremley anxious and nervous, and always needed someone to give me that push.
On LSD on the other hand, i felt extremly confident stepping over that edge, since all my irrational fears of the rope snapping or something seemed like they were based on false concepts and fear.
Anyway, i had so much more trust in the whole concept, i just closed my eyes, took a step back and jumped. It's amazing. I can feel the rope tightening as i fall and start to slow down, and that is when i realize how strong it is, how safe it feels. The only moment when i get scared is when humans start to get me down again. I have trust in the rope just hanging there, but humans on the other hand... they screw up. I have much more fear of returning to the platform.

I think it would be similar if i ever decide to skydive!

Speaking as someone who thinks that LSD is a condiment that goes well with just about everything from Greyhound buses to rock'n'roll concerts to tea parties, this is among the worse ideas that I have ever heard.

I don't know, I think it might be possible safely on a low dose. More than threshold, just enough to get that sense of wonder/

Not that falling out a plane wouldnt induce a sense of wonder, but the two put together would synergise like.

You'd have to be a really experienced tripper though, absolutely secure in your ability to behave.

low dose acid or mid-dose dob or 2c-b will be ok in my opinion.Just relax,take big breath and jump!

I jumped out of a plane tandem on the comedown from AMT. The freefall was amazingly serene and beautiful, but after deploying the chute and doing a few spirals I had some serious nausea that didn't go away for a at least 3-4 hours. Would I try it on a low dose of LSD? Probably. But I think next time I'll stick to being clear-headed.

SCUBA diving seems like it would be more suited for the psychedelically-primed senses for me personally (not high dose obviously). Again, I'm not one that thrives on fear. Unlike psoodonym, I wouldn't in a million years watch David Lynch's Inland Empire while under the influence. That movie creeped me out plenty while sober.

Spelunking is another activity that would be utterly surreal if accompanied by a dose of psychedelic and a well-informed guide. I'd probably stay away from tight sections where claustrophobia could get out of control. I distinctly remember the feeling of being wedged between two mammoth slabs of rock while spelunking outside of Budapest. That is an experience I would NOT want to repeat under the influence.

Last edited:
man if i was skydiving id probably hit a rail of good blow beofre dropping i dont think anything could top that rush

hmm mah freind max was telling me the other day of someone jumping out of a plane after dmt. i dont know if i beleive him but he recited a bunch of stuff from something he read somewhere. ill try to find it. apparently the guy was contemplating just not pulling the shoot but did as the trip was wearing off and survived.

My buddy has gone tandem diving on mushrooms once, and on lsd once. He said it was probably the most extreme thing ever.

I of course, would do this.

I'd do a sober dive a few times first probably.

Or maybe if I was already on acid, I would just jump if I had the balls...

i wanted to fly across the atlantic on acid but never found a source in time. im sure skydiving would be that much more intense, thuogh not as long

i think the sickest way to skydive wud be to flip acid wit MDMA, that way, ud feel a mind-blowing rush plus the mental expansion of a powerful hallucinogen, ima prolly try it out this summer =D