• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

skydiving on acid

Can anyone link me to the guy that smoked DMT pre-flight?

I think I would have a heart attack... or perhaps forget the appropriate time to pull the cord and really fuck things up.

I would go tandem... if I have a valium or two before hand... lol.

^That experience is utter bullshit, a complete lie.

First off, he claims he got to 35,000 feet, then he opens the door, corners his head away from the wind(lol...) and takes a hit of dmt.

Anything higher than 14,500 feet you need a pressurised cabin+oxygen. Also 35,000 is like commerical airliner cruising altitude, plus you would also need a few layers of thermals at that height.

Also he claims he was using a ripchord rig which hasn't been used in recreational skydiving since the 80's.

Also the way he describes it is hes just with one other random friend in some random do what ever u want airfield/drop zone, its just all total bullshit when you really think about it, lol.

Please dont beleive this experience people.

wow, this is my new dream. I can't imagine how much my mind would be blown.

Imagine floating in orbit in some space capsule candy flipping gazing at the earth from the window

Imagine floating in orbit in some space capsule candy flipping gazing at the earth from the window

thatd be sick

i would only take LSD and skydive if i was one of those people who skydive all the time and i was used to it. For my first time id want to be 100% sober

I have two friends who went skydiving on ecstasy, they said it was amazing.

Good luck finding a reputable instructor who would take you up tripping face...

I could handle myself on a socially acceptable dose of 2c-b.....

20mg or less would work....

If im fucked up, im usually far more fucked up than i look.... If you come up to me and say "damn dude, you look like your fried" im tripping face...

2c-b, i have been around my damn parents and sat through movies....

Smoked a cigarette and held a brief conversation with my mom on like 3 hits of acid....

Held a convsersation with a drunk sibling after smoking a low dose of DMT.... "no i haven't been burning plastic, your really drunk though.... "

Modern parachutes deploy beneath a certain altitude whether you pull the cord or not....

i've been on a psychedelic binge for days and days now. I think i could handle skydiving on a hit of acid.

I just had dinner with new room mates on 5-meo-mipt and ketamine. I got to play with their ferret too ! It was fantastic ! I could totally live my whole life tripping balls, it's not that bad once you get used to it.

LOL! Im nearly crying in laughter from some of these responses why didnt i become a member of this site before! Its like your all other versions of my self! I love tripping only ever done it in a house, festival and club experience i must try out some more of these ideas haha

LOL! Im nearly crying in laughter from some of these responses why didnt i become a member of this site before! Its like your all other versions of my self! I love tripping only ever done it in a house, festival and club experience i must try out some more of these ideas haha

Get a buddy, some life jackets, and a couple of kayaks.....

Find a big lake or a pretty easy river to kayak down.....

Kayaking + LSD is fucking wonderful....

You would be suprised at how long you can exercise on acid without even feeling it.... So much energy.....

And large bodies of water while tripping is always fucking beautiful....

Bonus points if you get there really early, and drop so that your tripping by sunrise while kayaking in the early morning....

Get a buddy, some life jackets, and a couple of kayaks.....

Find a big lake or a pretty easy river to kayak down.....

Kayaking + LSD is fucking wonderful....

You would be suprised at how long you can exercise on acid without even feeling it.... So much energy.....

And large bodies of water while tripping is always fucking beautiful....

Bonus points if you get there really early, and drop so that your tripping by sunrise while kayaking in the early morning....

That sounds fucking awesome

As much as I think skydiving on acid would be awesome, I think it should only be done if you are totally honest with your instructor as to what you are doing. Very disrespectful to do it if you don't tell him/her that you are on strong psychoactives. You have to trust each other 1000%, or else you're endangering your instructors life.