• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Shwag vs. dank

hydro

I wish people would stop calling their weed 'dro. If you didnt see it being grown then you have no idea, and half the dealers saying that their shit is dro are prolly lying. Shit, most of em prolly dont even know what hydroponics is. Plus its not like theres that much of a difference, some strains actually do better in soil.

even the shwaggiest shwag still has a decent amount of THC in it.. so i think it basically comes down to how fast you like to get high.. that's how i buy sometimes anyway.. dank for quick one-hitters when i wanna get pretty high pretty fast.. a fat sack of some cheap shwag for when i wanna have fun rolling it all up, or however i choose to smoke it

If you can afford it, Dank, if you can't go with the dirty. Out of all my friends that smoke only one prefers to smoke dirty and thats just becuz hes a cheap ass. Plus I get a headache off dirty sometimes.

First off a lil background(smoking since the age of one three, am now 18):
On the intensity of being a pot head on a scale of 1-10, i'd say i've been at most a 7 and i'm like a 5 right now.
I like to consider myself a pot conisour(sp?).
My vote definately goes for dank, schwag to me no longer exists because I'd rather smoke noithing then smoke schwag.

I've done it all, i've bought plenty of pretty bad schwag ounces(E on that pot or not scale), plenty of good schwag ounces(D or C on that scale), and i've bought a lot of middies too(probably C on that scale), and as of right now threw all my pot experience i have came to the conclusion that any sack that has any random twigs, any seeds, tons of leafs basically garbage should definately never be bought by me because I didn't want to pay for this I wanted to buy pot not garbage!!!

I really don't like to abuse my body/health, but i do love to experience the bliss and mysteriousness of getting high, so I need the most potent weed that I can find(price is not a factor, because money is not important), I will only buy sinsemillas, if I can not find I will go without smoke(it is perfectly easiy to live without getting high).

If someone hands me a pipe with middies or schwag I will politely say no thank you, if for some reason they insist I will consider hitting it, but just to appease them and make them feal good(for the sake of not getting into a stupid arguement), but i am highly against smoking middies or schwag.

I do see a lot of things to motivate pot smokers to smoke schwag and middies(But deny the temptations), such being that they don't damage your walate as much to ahve people get high with you; well to people that smoke for this reason i have this advice: Smoke nothing but dank nuggets, and if you don't wanna spend money on getting your friends high on dank nuggets, then they probably aren't that great of friends of yours anyway, you probably should go find some real chill ass kids to chill with that are loving individuals.

And anyone that is replying to me please either quote me in your reply to me or put "Adrenochrome:" in your reply....(I hate when I have no idea who people are directing their post to)

ps: I do not get headaches from schwag(usually)....

Most of you are fucking snobs. I've smoked shit from Iowa (almost all schwag), Washington (nothing but dank), Texas (all schwag), and Amsterdam (amazing dank!!!), and it really depends on the high you want. I enjoy dank when I can get it, but schwag definitely has its advantages. it's cheap and plentiful, and seems to create more of a social high than dank. Sure, dank is good if you want to sit at home and play video games, but if that is all you are smoking weed for, you are a fucking loser. BTW, another dank plus is bang for the buck (but you all know that.)

I didn't mean to offend all you video gamers, but there is more to life you know.

saying that texas and iowa are all shwag is a very wrong statement to say.

When you smoke nugget you get this nice intense high, the high last anywhere for 1 hour to 3 hours, and once the high is gone you still feel great and can still feel high a little bit.

With shwag, there is a cloudy stupefying lazy high for about an hour or so. After that you just feel burned out and you either go smoke more or go to bed.

I can smoke nugget a few times a day a be fine with that. But if i'm smoking shwag, then i have to smoke all day just to still get that shitty high.

Agreed w/ Panicthedigatal...Not everyone is rich or has a good hookup...If the way to go is to buy an 75 oz and have some blunts or whatever...rather than a 50 1/8 that you have to smoke by yourself cause otherwise it will be gone in a matter of seconds....

hippieandproudofit said:
Agreed w/ Panicthedigatal...Not everyone is rich or has a good hookup...If the way to go is to buy an 75 oz and have some blunts or whatever...rather than a 50 1/8 that you have to smoke by yourself cause otherwise it will be gone in a matter of seconds....

Dude let me say this, & the only way you can truly understand it is with lots of dank smoking practice, the great thing about dank is how little it takes to get you fucked up.

Do not smoke weed if you dont have the money for dank, do not ever support any schwag dealers, dealing schwag is bullshit FUCK ANYONE WHO FUCKS WITH LOW GRADES, MID GRADES, and i give props to anyone who is in the sensi game and servin it straight up how it should b, a dealer who is consistant and reliable wit sum nuggots is what you gotta find and then you're set for smoke, otherwise dont fuck with any weed game AND DO NOT RIP ANYONE OFF, DONT SELL ANYTHING BUT DANK

put simply... smokin a blunt of some shitty "weed" is gonna get you high, but its always, unfailingly, 100% just that slow, dumbed-down high.

But smoking a bowl of the finest reefer to be found in the area is a pleasurable, more-than-just-high intoxication. Good weed doesn't get you just one kind of high either, it can provide any range of effects depending on its heritage, highs ranging from short to long, visual to mental, body buzzes, sleepy buzzes, intelligent/creative buzzes, even sometimes buzzes that motivate!

So you schwag-smoking cats raise yer blunts, and you dank-smokin' peeps raise your bongs, i'll raise my afgxhawii, and we'll get blazed.

Adrenochrome said:
Dude let me say this, & the only way you can truly understand it is with lots of dank smoking practice, the great thing about dank is how little it takes to get you fucked up.

Do not smoke weed if you dont have the money for dank, do not ever support any schwag dealers, dealing schwag is bullshit FUCK ANYONE WHO FUCKS WITH LOW GRADES, MID GRADES, and i give props to anyone who is in the sensi game and servin it straight up how it should b, a dealer who is consistant and reliable wit sum nuggots is what you gotta find and then you're set for smoke, otherwise dont fuck with any weed game AND DO NOT RIP ANYONE OFF, DONT SELL ANYTHING BUT DANK

Yea, i can see your point in a sense...im just somewhat bitchy about those posts that say to only smoke dank cause i live in bumfuck egypt where brown weed is commonly sold...:( also nearly impossible to get anything past 9:00 p.m....so sometimes i gotta work with what i can get.. have gotten some fresh schwag before though...my theory is it was some good seeds that just werent given all the proper attention..weird stuff kind of, but not bad, well anywho, smoke on...

Basically in my case it's like this:
I don't like coughing or burning my lungs, so I need the kind of weed that can get me soo fucked up off of the smallest number of breaths(or hits) of weed. And the only answer to this is danky wanky nuggets from da midwest cause what da hook gon b.

Don't diss the proud hippy. I agree with some of what adrenochrome says. Dank definitely does not require much smoking to get you high, but is not readily available for all who would like to partake. I know that dank is available in any state in the union, but is more available in some (Washington) than others (Texas and Iowa). Great if you can get it, but don't be a prick if you are offered anything but dank. Just smoke and be happy.

Smokign seeded-pot is pointless to smoke bwecause you will eventually realize you spent so much money on trash, and time is money, and you waste so much time trying to get a good high off of it, and money is time.

Wouldn't u rather spend your time on something more important, like chillin not high and doing shit, i defaintely would, unless i had dank

But smoking sinsemilla is timeless & classic

dank vs. schwag

ok im from houston and the prices for bud are really cheap. oz of schwag - 30 to 40 and u can find grams of dank for 10 if u got a hook up. i prefer dro over schwag but they are def. a different type of high the schwag usually fucks me up more i get the plastered smile some motor skill problems, but with dro its a lot cleaner crisper high, but i can get higher on dro to where ill see in frames and shit ive been smokin for about 8yrs now and it all just depends on my mood.

10 one hitters of dank vs a blunt of schwag?

1)which would u rather smoke more??
2)which would u rather buy?