• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Shwag vs. dank

i live in oregon. If you claim somethin is dank it has to be dank. Right now I have trainwreck. AKA -Dank :)

as everyone has already pointed out dank refers to good pot. But in some places (actually only south jersey) i have heard dank being used when refering to wet weed.

DANK! to most people it's just good ass nugget. I agree.

But I heard someone say that dank meant the weed smelled really skunky. It kind of makes sense, but I still think dank is just good pot.

Dank=No seeds, high quality, grown indoors with care

Gets you high as hell!!!!!!!!!!!

Reverend_Lust said:
i live in oregon. If you claim somethin is dank it has to be dank. Right now I have trainwreck. AKA -Dank :)
Trainwreck damn i love that bud. thats what i have been smoking for the last week and i love it

"Wet" is the literal dictionary definition of "dank." I think for our purposes the other definition will hold.

also dank to me is more on the smell of both outside and inside a bud. If a bud smells like dank chances are it is dank :)

Basically, dank has no seeds. It's generally light green. It has plenty of trichones (crystals) and usually has a a lot of red hairs. It IS generally more moist than cheaper pot due to the quality measures taken to store it. However, dank usually refers to SOLELY appearence, not the high or amount of THC content. It's usually pretty damn expensive: $40 to $50 an eighth, $300 and ounce where I live.

I'm from southern cali. Dank can mean "good weed", Dank can ALSO mean that the weed is on the moist side. Use your judgement based upon the context in which the person is describing the weed.

Heineken4u said:
I'm from southern cali. Dank can mean "good weed", Dank can ALSO mean that the weed is on the moist side. Use your judgement based upon the context in which the person is describing the weed.

same thing in boston pretty much. dank is either headies or really bomb weed, or if its really dense.

Dank is usually but not always some hydro going for $100-$125 a quarter ounce.

If it isn't hydro, it is great weed with NO seeds ever.

Well, dank actually means wet, as for childish slang, who cares.

shwag or dank.....hmm let me think...DANK!!! i dont give a shit about the prices, blueberry x bubblegum is the shit!!!!

if your from uk vote for skunk or weed or hash. for me skunk every time. i pay £125 oz. top quality bud

I'll smoke shwag if i also have some mids/nugs to smoke with it. I HATE SMOKING ONLY SHWAG

I also like mids. You can buy it almost as cheap as shwag, but it looks like dank and has a good high. Fun to roll jays like crazy.

Nug hasn't been around that much in the past months (harvest season is over :( ) At times i get a strange anxiety ridden highs, but it's still the ultimate high. The high last longer than shwag and the comming down is also fun.

I can smoke shwag and have to smoke again 2 hours later, then have to smoke again 2 hours lately, then feel burned out and sleepy as fuck. Whereas i can smoke nug and not even need to smoke for another few more hours.

its all about the shwag.

dro is good but not all the time. i find shwag give you a more relaxed and lazy high. but dro is better is youre going to be out doing shit.

shwag makes me feel like a fucking moron. you sit there and laugh about nothing (trust me, laughing at nothing when your not that high SUCKS). i can barely say a sentence when i smoke only shwag. the high is so sloppy. the high is nothing but confused paranoia. FUCK THAT SHIT