• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Shwag vs. dank

I hate to admit it, but I have become a weed snob as of late. I definitely used to smoke "shwag" weed on a regular basis, but now, I can't stand the headache, and the haze that lasts forever. But that's just me. No shame in wanting to save a few bucks. Lucky for me, I have a job that can sustain my habit.

Last edited:
i mean i smoke swag but if i can across dank i take it who cares if its weed its weed

Hmmm surprised this isnt closed yet...oh well.

I dont think this thread should be about smoking schwag vs smoking dank, because obviously everyone would rather smoke good herb than fucking schwag, but it shoudl be about...uh...something else, somewhat related to that, like, hey i would rather buy a bunch of shwag cause its cheap, or hey, i like buying a little dank, cause i can afford it...or something.

And one question on this topic, how is shwag spelt, s-h-w-a-g or s-c-h-w-a-g?

lol, either or...i suppose.

and i do prefer good 'ol nuggies....but most of the time i buy some really nice mids, which i personally think are just some fucked up nugs that aren't cured properly. anyway, its gets us all blazed all night with an eigth.....which is all i'm asking for.

I'll smoke anything as long as it's not mexican brick.

Mids are way better for the money, compared to nugs. I always smoke with chiball66 and we have the same views on pot economics, hahah.

Methadone said:
I agree...I have acess to both and I prefer to get Ounces for $50 ...the "schwag " i get is moist and stinks and has red hairs its not nasty at all...occasionaly you get some nasty schwag but not usually ..at least in Tx this is how it is...but it all comes from pressed bricks.. Other than the taste I cannot tell the diffrence both get me ripped...and I have smoked for 20 years

NeonLiquid said:
im from texas... so there is good schwag ya just gotta find that dealer that gets the good schwag... yeah yeah the light green big with orange hairs... smoke a blunt of that and you will be blown... i know there is alot of shitty schwag out there... but when i pick up a sack i usually smoke all of it that way i am really high... but yeah when i was rich i would buy an ounce of northernlights or whatever good strain was out.. but my point is there is good schwag down here if you know where to look...

I'm from texas too and we don't get shitty schwag. I get oz's for $50 and its all lime green with reddish/orangish hairs, and ya it came from a brick but who cares it gets all of us down here blown. I don't have the money to be buying dro for $20 a gram, thats way too damn expensive for some bud. Im not gonna bitch about the bud i get, it gets me high as hell.

I don't really smoke anything except dank. I can hardly even think of any dealers or people that sell or even smoke schwag ever

. I started smoking schwag as a freshman in HS and then after a month or two I a was introduced to "the chronic"/dank pot. Since then I haven't gone back. I can't get high from smoking schwag. It gives me a very unpleasent high and a headache. I usually just pass on schwag if it's in a bowl going around and light up my own bowl.

^^ that kind of rudeness would get you jumped in miami... when someone offers you a hit and you act all snobby and pull out your own shit in front of them, and prolly dont even share.

Why would you waste your time/money/lungs on bad weed if you had access to good weed?

^^easy to answer question. when you are with 5 friends who all want to get high and you only have 20 bucks. thats why.

malachi305 said:
^^ that kind of rudeness would get you jumped in miami... when someone offers you a hit and you act all snobby and pull out your own shit in front of them, and prolly dont even share.

It's not rudeness....it's me passing on a drug I don't want to do.

And sure I'd pass the bowl that I packed up

I prefer midgrade over everything. The high is good, It's almost as cheap as swag, and you can roll it into joints/blunts without having to worry about wasting it.

schwag is bullisht, omg that is just about the only thing available round here, yuck. Although, i can get dro, and middies, and lemme tell its a way better high.. easier on the throat too

I of course, would rather smoke dank, but it really doesn't matter that much to me as long as it is green and with a fairly good flavor. I prefer the prices of shwag, and have actually gotten some good stuff.

pr0ficient said:
It's not rudeness....it's me passing on a drug I don't want to do.

And sure I'd pass the bowl that I packed up

Passing up on a drug you don't want to do? Um, excuse me, I may be wrong, but, isn't schwag marijuana just like dank is? Don't be a moron. Yes, schwag may taste like ass occasionally, but it gets you high just like nugs do. Now quit whining and smoke what's given to you.

I'd never turn down schag unless it was brown. as long as it has a decent smell and is still green... it's all game. i only smoke blunts away, so taste doesn't matter to me. cognac dutches make everything taste good.

how do you define dank?

I used to believe "the dank" was jsut some bomb dope, then i've come to the realization that dank generally refers to anything undesirably wet. In the light of the recent thread banning "slang" , and the recent thread about dank, i figure we should probably stick to one definition. Im pretty new to posting so i figure my opinion probably doesnt hold much weight around here but im pretty fried an it occoured to me so i figured i might as well bring it up for discussion.
peace,
jesse

dank = opposite of shwagg

It's really subjective, and relative to what you're used to smoking. I guess "dank" is weed in the upper 30 percentile ;)

Really though it has nothing to do with the buds being moist. You had it right before... "dank" is a pretty common slang term for good weed.