Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Shows you just "dont get" or just dislike

:D :D :D
NSFW:
brian+bloom+chris+meloni+oz+shower.jpg

Yea, that shit.

I don't get the Jersey Show either. What's the point? What is so entertaining about watching people argue and fight?

soaps...seriously tho, not much happens and then the writers smoke rock and some chick turns out to be a vampire...or a kid is always stolen and people get pissed but they have to talk about it...its always like dudes go up to each other and say "we have to talk" people do not talk like this...

its really bad acting with fake indoor sets and people look so old. AND not much happens in an episode!!!!!

Why do chicks go for this? Why lord why?

they don't-- at least not anymore-- and that's why most of them are being canceled after like 40 years.

Aqua Teen Hungerforce

Honestly....what.the.fuck

:D

Ya need to be high to watch it, that's the only way it works. Drugs are like the Rosetta Stone that interprets the comedic value of the show, that's why it's on so late =D

I just want to sound off about Jersey Shore as well. The people that made that show and the characters therein should all be put on a Spanish Donkey.

By the way, Spanish Donkey: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wooden_horse

Trust me I didn't watch it sober,

I gave it a few tries, I just don't get it or find it very funny.

:D

Archer. Yea I understand its supposed to be like raunchy-comedy or whatever, which I'm usually totally into, as sexual innuendo is one of my favorite things on the planet, but whatever I do I just can't laugh at this show. It's just like, crude. I dunno.

Aqua Teen too. I've also tried watching that one on various drugs, especially marijuana, and instead of finding it funny it honestly just kind of creeped me out.

I don't dislike all adult swim cartoons. Well, ok, most of them. :D

Archer. Yea I understand its supposed to be like raunchy-comedy or whatever, which I'm usually totally into, as sexual innuendo is one of my favorite things on the planet, but whatever I do I just can't laugh at this show. It's just like, crude. I dunno.

Aqua Teen too. I've also tried watching that one on various drugs, especially marijuana, and instead of finding it funny it honestly just kind of creeped me out.

I don't dislike all adult swim cartoons. Well, ok, most of them. :D

It takes me extreme amounts of marijuana to understand/enjoy aqua teen. Usually this is maybe every other friday or something, like if I"ve been smoking all afternoon and night with my buddies. We usually smoke high grade shit so its not as bad biut they love shows like this. I can get into it when I"m with them but otherwise not as much.