• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Show us something cool in your house

So, I quite like precious metals, but I have no interest in jewellery.

Here is my fine silver :)

SAM_0165.jpg

I have a whole load of foreign coins that I've come across over the years. Unfortunately, not from my travels, but some Ghanaian and Bahrani currency is among the strangest I've found in my change.

It's amazing where some of the change can come from - I have quite a bit of mixed change not all from my travels so must have picked them up shopping or in change etc. The bottom Right note is from Bahrain :D - 20BD (about 40£) largest currency they have I think.

Present

Ok so it’s not a permanent fixture (I couldn’t find the pic of my new Bluetooth receiver) but it was a pretty cool thing in my flat when I returned home one evening from work.

I have an affectionate cat who likes to make me feel special…

tribe had similar exoskeleton arhitecture too

jobs were easier back then to find

Bought this from a craftshop by lake Vyrnwy in Wales. It was only 20 quid and is a piece of Russian leather sculpture, apparently.

It's currently hanging behind the toilet, so when I'm off me tits, I can just stare into its strangely embryonic beauty while I'm trying to.piss...

Last edited:
Nah nothin like that.. just a hobby. The guitars are just something i buy and sell, The Roland gear however is close to my heart, its been all over England and Ireland all through the 90s making me money, getting me hole and livin the life. Ravers don't retire, we just slowly die off