• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Should I boil the water before or after I put in the heroin?

A missed IV shot is a missed IV shot, not IM, and not really SC in any sense if what it formed was a knot like that. . . if I were in the position of the methadone-black tar poster, my first objective would be to try to find wheel filters, and opt for doing SC injections rather than IM for the small gain in reliability of absorption and the fact that anything that does go wrong one wants to be within a few mm of the surface, not deep in the muscle where it can cause 7 weeks to 8 months or more of trouble.

He specifically said he did an IM injection..unless you’re an expert on intramuscular injections there is really only 3 places to shoot.. deltoids glutes or quads.. this clearly was not injected in any of those which is why I said he fucked up

If your veins are so fukd that you need to im wouldn't it's low bioavailability be equal to or less than if you just snorted or smoked it?

If your veins are so fukd that you need to im wouldn't it's low bioavailability be equal to or less than if you just snorted or smoked it?

Yeah personally I would never IM drugs and I’m an avid steroid user so I do IM injections all the time. Just not worth it to shoot something so deep in your muscle (usually 1-1.5 inches) which could be tainted.

At that point you definitely might as well use a different route