• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Should I boil the water before or after I put in the heroin?

Mimic951

Bluelighter
I’ve been told on here that when I cook my shots up and wait for it to boil, that I’m losing potency and wasting a lot of heroin. So how necessary is it for me to cook it till it boils? And what if I boil the water first add the heroin right after while it’s still hot or after it cools, will that keep the potency high while also lowering my chance if a abscess?

What # heroin is it? #4 doesn't needs heat but #3 yeah to react with the acid, i'm not familiar with black tar but I can look it up

Boiling the water for a couple seconds won't disinfect your solution anyway so other than helping the heroin melt, it won't do anything beneficial against abscess. Potency will stay nearly the same as long as you don't prepare solution then let it sit for a while.

Yes, as KS78 said, just flash boiling the solution won't kill all bacteria. It's more important to ensure the injection site is cleaned with a sterile wipe as most abcess inducing bacteria comes from the skin. Technique is also important as you won't get an abcess unless you miss the vein.

What # heroin is it? #4 doesn't needs heat but #3 yeah to react with the acid, i'm not familiar with black tar but I can look it up
Yea it’s black tar. But every now and then I’ll see some pieces of brown powder chucks in it. And those pieces seem to be stronger.

Yes, as KS78 said, just flash boiling the solution won't kill all bacteria. It's more important to ensure the injection site is cleaned with a sterile wipe as most abcess inducing bacteria comes from the skin. Technique is also important as you won't get an abcess unless you miss the vein.
I’ve been forced to IM cause all my veins are gone now. Also I just got off methadone and am planning on using black tar heroin to detox off the 150mg I was on. I already worked my way up to a months worth of take homes, which took my a half year of clean test. Then I’m gonna attempt to decrease heroin use in order to detox from that. Cause the kick time with methadone is almost a month sometimes more. I know cause I was forced to do it when I got put in jail for almost a year. And I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, well maybe the guy my ex wife fucked when she cheated but thats it. I know it’ll be hard to kick heroin but it’ll be easier knowing it’s only gonna be a week rather then four times that long.

Do you have access to wheel filters/micron filters? That may help minimising risks too, but as ks said in the other thread, prepreparing your shots with 12 hours in advance creates a perfect situation for bacteria and also converts the h slowly to morph

Boiling the water for a couple seconds won't disinfect your solution anyway so other than helping the heroin melt, it won't do anything beneficial against abscess. Potency will stay nearly the same as long as you don't prepare solution then let it sit for a while.
Yea that’s what a lot of people are saying. So I guess I’ll start to only heat the water till it’s warm.

I’ve been forced to IM cause all my veins are gone now. Also I just got off methadone and am planning on using black tar heroin to detox off the 150mg I was on. I already worked my way up to a months worth of take homes, which took my a half year of clean test. Then I’m gonna attempt to decrease heroin use in order to detox from that. Cause the kick time with methadone is almost a month sometimes more. I know cause I was forced to do it when I got put in jail for almost a year. And I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, well maybe the guy my ex wife fucked when she cheated but thats it. I know it’ll be hard to kick heroin but it’ll be easier knowing it’s only gonna be a week rather then four times that long.
IMing something like black tar will lead to abscesses in most situations, muscular tissue can't get rid of the nasty stuff so easily like the body does when IVing. Have you considered smoking or maybe pluggin? Although I don't know the BA of plugging

Do you have access to wheel filters/micron filters? That may help minimising risks too, but as ks said in the other thread, prepreparing your shots with 12 hours in advance creates a perfect situation for bacteria and also converts the h slowly to morph
Can I purchase those filters and a local store or is that gonna be hard to find without having medical access?

Do you got any needle exchanges nearby? From what I understood, they got those for free or a cheap price

IMing something like black tar will lead to abscesses in most situations, muscular tissue can't get rid of the nasty stuff so easily like the body does when IVing. Have you considered smoking or maybe pluggin? Although I don't know the BA of plugging
Yea I have been smoking and using the IM method. But due to the fact that my tolerance is so high from the methadone I have to spend so much money to just stay well. And smoking it has been taking all my money. This is hard cause when I was on methadone my insurance paid for it. But I felt like I would never be able to get off that stuff.

Do you got any needle exchanges nearby? From what I understood, they got those for free or a cheap price
No I don’t. Not that I know of. Ok check though. There isn’t any stores that sell them? Or possibly something close to it that is easier to access.

Ebay or amazon from what I know, I think we got a thread here somewhere let me look for it. Can't find the thread but these online marketplaces got them, i think even pharmacies have them in the US but about that I'm not sure since I'm from eastern EU. But needle exchanges ebay and amazon have them for sure

This is how they look and the types that exist since you got different sizes for different cuts/substances

If after I’ve cooked up the water/heroin and it’s still allowing you to see threw it, does that mean it’s gonna be less likely to give a abscess? Opposed to the times I’ve cooked up the stuff around here that doesn’t have any smell or bitter taste, I’ve been told that it’s just fetynal powder mixed with lactose or something else. And that stuff cooks so dark that you can’t see threw it at all and sometimes it’s even a little hard for it to push out a normal Insulin syringe.

Dont do IM injections with street drugs like that you are asking for an absess. Black Tar especially is pretty impure and you will easily get an infection that. Using it IV allows your blood to filter it at least, though that stuff still messes up your veins more than the #4 we have in the East.

Id say stick to smoking the stuff.

[NoQUOTE="Mimic951, post: 14617149, member: 524158"]
[/QUOTE]

WHATEVER YOU DO DONT IM ANY STREET QUALITY DRUG YOU WILL GET A NASTY ABCESS (INFECTION OF SOFT TISSUE) HERE IS A PICTURE OF A HEALED ABCESS FROM A MISSED SHOT

Attachments

• IMG_20190825_152817.jpg
    IMG_20190825_152817.jpg
    623.6 KB · Views: 9
Yep, that's about it with IM and SC. Are your veins hard to find or blown out mimic?