• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs shooting mephedrone.....

Yeah, I did it and here is my two cents: I got a gram of seemingly pure crystal drone from a good source a few months ago. Bumped it until my girl went shopping for the day. I went upstairs into the bathroom and was like "should I expose myself to this pleasure." I'd only done like 50mg total in two bumps. I load 100-150mgs into the spoon and squirted 60-70 units onto it. Had to stir it with the plunger for a minute to get the crystals to dissolve completely, but they did. Put it in, registered, and pushed in. Sat on the toilet while a chemical taste filled my mouth and my chest got this hot feeling. Suddenly my vision starts to wobble back and forth and I get this overwhelming (I mean overwhelming) feeling of pleasure and euphoria that just keeps building and building. The rush seemed to have this climb to it that only really peaked after 45 seconds to a minute, a leggier rush than other drugs I've done. At that point I felt almost incapacitated. It would have been hard to hold a conversation with anyone. The thing is, though the drug was moreish, each blast wasn't quite as good as the next and by the time I finished the gram in about six more shots, I remember thinking that Meph wasn't even as good as whatever is in Recharge, whereas on the first blast it seemed (and was) the greatest IV experiance I've yet had. I could also feel it go through my veins into my heart on each shot, which was weird.

I've only been shooting it, and for some reason, at first it was awesome, nothing but awesome euphoria, no stim jitters, just feeling great for 48+ hrs at a time. now whenever i shoot it i get a tightness in my chest and pounding heart. i dont know why, my sessions NEVER went over 400mg in 24hrs, each shot was not more than 50-75mgs, so definitely not OD, but possibly its a buildup of leftover metabolites causing this? I don't really feel the euphoria i did before, just dizzy, chest tightness/pains, and pounding heart, although i check my BP+HR it never went above 130/80 110bpm, so really it isnt too bad, just feels that way.

anyone else experience this? any explanation? should I return to insufflation? IV was the $h!t, but not anymore i'm sad to say...:(

I'm not sure what exactly everyone is getting as I haven't been surfing these forums as much lately, but I have tried some salts that have no label (from everything I've read I'm almost positive it's meph (don't know how pure but it's a HELL of a lot stronger than the purest coke I've ever had)). I have shot a lot of shit in my life (some really nasty shit that no one should be shooting when I was younger (crushed up percs (5mg good stuff, 500+mg of acetaminophen and binders unfiltered)). I'm a tad smarter now.

If anyone is getting salts with no label I would highly recommend NOT shooting it since you have no idea what the hell is in it (shooting as a method of delivery also has the highest potential for OD'ing since you can put as much as you want directly i in your bloodstream.....anyway, I'm rambling) I was responding to your post because I felt similar when I snorted 1g over the course of one night and it was scary as hell. This was the 1st time I tried it and I stupidly assumed (with no knowledge of the drug) that it was probably weaker than coke !WRONG!, and please keep this in mind if you're EVER trying ANYTHING for the 1st time!). I thought my chest would explode and wasn't getting enough oxygen, very scary since my heart was obviously pumping a lot of blood around.

And Kataklyzm Mephedrone isn't extremely well researched and anytime you feel tightness in your chest/heart pounding it could be serious. Even if your pulse and BP aren't very high you could still be in danger, pretty sure it constricts your blood vessels which restricts blood flow (like a lot of uppers) as well as dehydrates you (so you could have lower blood volume which would cause a lower BP). According to the British Medical Journal a girl died from loss of the electrolytes sodium and potassium (which = loss of blood volume and heart issues) and brain swelling after using meph. Just sayin' be careful, I don't know what causes you to die from a meph OD (I should look it up, does anyone else know?) , it might not kill you from cardiac arrest like a cocaine OD's so you're pulse/BP could be fine and you could still die from some other shit.

Sorry for the rambling, especially being a "newbie" on this site, I'm going to wrap it up. I did only 100mg 3x tonight and my heart was pounding and feeling a little iffy : ) (salts with no label, but 95% sure it contains meph or something very similar and maybe stronger) ) I'm sure everyone has heard all the warnings (and I'm sure I'm irritating them even more with all my warnings) but be fucking careful with this stuff, it's much stronger than coke and not a hell of a lot is known about it!

If no one reads the book I've just written (damn uppers) hopefully they'll read these bullets...

- If you've never done it before start out VERY small <100mg (or a teeny lil pile), it is much stronger than snorting good coke so don't think of it as coke (picture coke so strong you snort 100mg and have a crack buzz for 2-3hrs!)

- If you don't know how pure it is (if there's no label except "not for human consumption") DO NOT shoot it.

- If you do have something you know is very pure meph, I still wouldn't shoot it but if you do start VERY small, literally 50mg or less the 1st time.

- The same "urge to redose" as coke/crack is there which can be very dangerous (it can make some impulsive idiot do 1g the 1st night they try it, referring to myself).

- If someone has taken classes in medicine please correct me, but what I did when my heart was pounding and I wasn't getting oxygen very well was crouch down with my head below my heart (or lay down without a pillow) so my heart didn't have to work so hard to get blood to my brain. NOT MEDICAL ADVICE, just my personal version of uneducated common sense, and it did slow my heart down within minutes (which makes me think the drug wasn't the main reason my heart was beating so hard, I think my heart was beating like hell because my brain wasn't getting enough O2).

- Meph hasn't been studied very well so not much is known about how dangerous it is; After my experience with it, knowing that there are plenty of people even more reckless than I was, and the fact that it is VERY euphoric makes me predict there will be quite a few more deaths from it. And don't get your panties twisted anyone, I'm not saying it should be illegal (although it WILL be soon, and not because of my post, lol), I'm writing this because it feels like you took a huge hit of pure freebase cocaine (supercrack) when you just snort a teeny line and it lasts much longer than 10min, and I just want to let people know that because it's legal doesn't mean anything, and, bottom line (I could have summarizd my posts to this last sentence).....

BE DAMN CAREFUL WITH IT (and any salts you're not sure of, test it small first you can always do more but can't erase time and do less!)

Done 2PT's once it was horrible! I have never felt my heart so hard in my life i could literally feeling it jumping out. After 5 minutes it was good though.

NEVER AGAIN

hi,,, are you serious,,,have you ever really cranked H ? i FIND THAT VERY HARD TO BELIEVE,,, I have done both,,+ yeah, meth is a nice hit, but better than good gear,not even 1 x,,I don't know,,perhaps H not your thing,, I'd have thought that considering you've been on here since 06 that is a pretty bold statement to make,,gotta be a personal thing,,because it's such a ridiculess statement,,mindyou,,only just joined bl,,I may be '',,,Green '' in bl turms, but when it comes to rushing,,haha,,sorry,don't mean to be flippant,,anyway,,in all seriousness,, I wouldn;t/+ am not going to recomend either,,,,although for what you get off meth,,compared to comedown,,really AINT worth IVin,,only for hardcore pin addicts i'm thinking?
Thanks, stay safe,,with love+light

yeah I would not shoot up bath salts. I had the pleasure of using IV 4-MCC, and it is a very pleasant drug, but the rush is no where near as good as cocaine, or MDPV for that matter. If I came across this substance again I would shoot a small ammount and take the rest orally, because the duration for I.V. is really short.

i love smoking mephadrone on some tin foil, aaaah we just sit there and smoke smoke smoke all night. never ived it. methylone is great for iving tho, the urge to redose is ridiculous. a lot of slammin coke except way better in my opinion.

I work as a laboratory / pharmacist technician and the following are some remarks regarding the intravenous use of mephedrone.

I have prepared hundreds of solutions of 4-methylmethcathinone and concerning the solubility of the chemical, I've been able to produce a concentration of approx. 300 mg / mL. Indirect heat was used sparingly to help break down the clumps of mephedrone.
The solutions is a slight straw-color.
If a great deal of heat is used, the mephedrone can be put into a solution with a concentration of nearly 500 mg / mL but when the liquid is left alone the salt precipitates out, crystalizing the entire solution and irrecoverably ruins the dose.
All my solutions are made with either sterile saline or sterile LRS as the solvent.

Regarding intravenous use of C11H15NO: IDUs under my care report an icy feeling inside the heart, which I'm told is an aspect of the rush. From what I can gather from patients' reports, the chill appears to be idiopathic and regardless of patient's age or sex all report a momentarily intense cold sensation in what I'm thinking is the aorta distal to the left pulmonary artery.

My apologies if I am bumping an ancient thread.

fuck safe, shoot clean

Hey man, I know this is an old message, but I find it interesting. So, you're in the lab part of the pharmacy field, that's interesting. I myself have about a month left to finish my pharmacy technician diploma, but hope to go to university for the degree to be a pharmacist after I finish. I have never seen any employment opportunities for work in a clinical trial, which is fantastic. I am wondering what your position is, so I guess my question is: what is your actual job position? Are you a Pharmacist, or a Pharmacy Technician, because they are very different roles, as you know. I had to ask because you had posted a Pharmacist Technician, and I've never heard of that job before. So, my guess is you are a clinical pharmacist working on the drug trial, is this true?

That's crazy you had a trial of reporting stats on IV 4-MMC. I thought clinical trials for such grey-area drugs didn't really exist due to the power our governments reign over us. If you get this and have time to post I'd love to hear more about your job and your trial and how it ties in to what we're all talking about on here.

Thanks for sharing!

iv/im meph is nice but iv heroin is alot better

I mean the two don't even compare. one is a downer one is an upper.

But IV mephedrone is awesome.. it's very addicting once you start its hard to stop,. Once I stop and come down and pass out I am fine but you never wanna stop. If you don't get a rush you have fake mephedrone or are missing your shot. Always do a tester shot like 15-20mg to test purity.. a 50mg shot shoudl give you a rush. If I rememebr correctly I started at 50 and worked up to around 100mg. The rush isn't quite like a dope or coke rush. it's different but awesome in it's own way. Mephedron eis GRET combined with heroin. I like it better than a speedball actually..the rush isn't as good as a coke bellringer but the high is much better than coke./

how do u inject it? Ive done h and coke iv but never this... is it the same technique? water or lemon juice? do u need a flame? I cant drop dirty so i really wanna try it. Ive been IVing coke both soft and hard but i keep risking a dirty drop.

Damn.. judging from how fiendish meph was for me when snorted I can't imagine EVER trying IVing this.. not even if somebody offered me huge money for trying it lol. Cause I know it would totally ruin me.

One of the most fiendish drugs ever IVed = not safe under any circumstances.

how do u inject it? Ive done h and coke iv but never this... is it the same technique? water or lemon juice? do u need a flame? I cant drop dirty so i really wanna try it. Ive been IVing coke both soft and hard but i keep risking a dirty drop.

Just use water, and the same technique you do for cocaine (powder) and heroin.

IV Mephedrone is good, but it's not cocaine. Not even close..

yeah i gotta say that i was glad when it got taken off the shelves because i was shooting about 2-3 grams a week(it was so cheap and available at my local sex shop). it was a GREAT sex drug and my girlfriend(who takes 70mgs of adderalll daily)really liked it too, we would have mephedrone sex marathons which i loved and miss very much(sex hasnt been the same since methamphetamine and this stuff) but my body and mind were cracking more and more by the shot and re-administering had become an obsession that was never really fully satisfied unless i did a real bell ringer which was causing worse and worse psychosis, just thinking about it so much takes me back there. anyway there was no sign of me stopping, it could and probly would have killed me. so thats my mephedrone experience.

sorrry.. just wanted to clear this up, ime you heat it like heroin and mix it around and it becomes an amber clear liquid, very good rush....later its a different story.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEVER inject lemon juice; you could go blind due to the possibility that there is a fungus in the lemon juice.

yeah i gotta say that i was glad when it got taken off the shelves because i was shooting about 2-3 grams a week(it was so cheap and available at my local sex shop). it was a GREAT sex drug and my girlfriend(who takes 70mgs of adderalll daily)really liked it too, we would have mephedrone sex marathons which i loved and miss very much(sex hasnt been the same since methamphetamine and this stuff) but my body and mind were cracking more and more by the shot and re-administering had become an obsession that was never really fully satisfied unless i did a real bell ringer which was causing worse and worse psychosis, just thinking about it so much takes me back there. anyway there was no sign of me stopping, it could and probly would have killed me. so thats my mephedrone experience.

I don't use any amphetamines anymore. I recommend LSD and sex; it's much more euphoric of an experience than sex on methamphetamine, and you never have to redose LSD for the day. %)

You got bellringers out of it? That's strange, it certainly had a coke-like rush, but I never caught a ringer off of it. I did with large (and definitely unsafe) doses of MDPV though.

You got bellringers out of it? That's strange, it certainly had a coke-like rush, but I never caught a ringer off of it. I did with large (and definitely unsafe) doses of MDPV though.

yeah i guess i should be more clear on this, i have no idea what it was as it was just sold as bath salts at the time and i failed to inquire so it could have been one of several analogs i suppose but it was very, very potent, the first hit i did i put in about the same amount as a tester shot of good glass(meth) and i damn near o.d.'d, i certainly overamped. i was about a block away from the sex shop i got it from and at first iwas like; great im gonna die in a shady downtown alley then shortly after i was like holy shit! i bought this at a store? it was so easy to over do it, it was super potent, you only needed a match head each time(literally) but the urge to re-administer was as bad as coke unfortunately.

NEVER inject lemon juice; you could go blind due to the possibility that there is a fungus in the lemon juice.

I don't use any amphetamines anymore. I recommend LSD and sex; it's much more euphoric of an experience than sex on methamphetamine, and you never have to redose LSD for the day. %)
i

i find sex on lsd a little too odd, although with some amp or meth on top of it, wow! tripping while spun(only do speed while on lsd not vice versa) is awesome in its self but i dont do either anymore so thats that but my friend is getting some boomers this week and for mushrooms i can make an exception, so we are all gonna have a boom session at my place next week, im getting the surround system for my t.v. boosted plus new sub woofer and e.q.. since i am in mn and going on "nature" or "river" trip is impossible in dec. we will likely stay indoors. gonna do it with the college kids above me (their first time)should be lots of fun.

ime (and i am not sure what substance this was but sold as bath salts) you just add water and heat like heroin, it should become amber like good powder heroin too and you hit while its warm but also ime you only need aTINY bit otherwise you do risk overdose.

IV Meph Thoughts and Experiences

First post on here after years of just reading.

I should start with my advice to anyone who hasn't yet tried Mephedrone and is concerned about addiction: avoid this substance.

I have to say that Mephedrone has become my favorite drug, but only after I began to IV large doses of it. Again, I do not advise beginning down this road. When I first began with Mephedrone I would snort roughly 100mg of it. I recall being impressed, but only doing it very rarely while out. I do recall rushing a couple times (eye wiggles at least) and really enjoying it, but sniffing lines in the bathrooms at venues here in Manhattan is kind of a pain. I never dared try it at home, as I was very focused on not letting myself be a drug addict again as I had in my past. Meanwhile, I was consuming absurd amounts of marijuana per day and telling myself that was alright. In hindsight, pot kept me away from harder drugs for a while.

I don't want to drown in the details here too much, but I will note that from the age of 16-20 years old, I was very badly addicted to alcohol. I drank liquor around the clock to avoid withdrawals. So yea, I'm an alcoholic and a drug addict (periods of drug addiction mixed in there). I got acute pancreatitus from the drinking when I was 20 and went to rehab and successfully abstained from all alcohol and drugs for the next eight years. I did this with the help of AA, but really fell away from it after the first three years. Addiction manifested itself in many other forms before I technically "relapsed" on Adderall. I had previously used ADHD medication as prescribed, but not this time. Quickly got to snorting 100mg per day of Adderall and just acting super addictive with it. Then started smoking weed as I was so strung out. Ok, sorry, back to Meph.

I've always been a very curious guy so I wanted to try shooting the Meph to see how it was. I didn't really like it much the first few times, which I now realize was due to under dosing it. I know there are a lot of people on this site who advise staying around 50-75mg for IV Meph, which is why I chose that dose. I just don't think it's worth it there, you might as well be snorting it, in my opinion.

I only shoot Meph for a specific experience that I've only found above 100mg IVed. My real preference now is well above this, but that dose is where I found it. For me, the intensely euphoric rush lasts very long (for a rush) and gives me the most intense euphoria I've found in drugs. Maybe first time MDMA competes, but it's different. Sorry to glorify, but when I inject a large dose of Meph into my arm, release the tie, stand up with arms above my head, and let the rush hit me like a train, it is absolutely incredible. I love the quick chemical taste in bad of my throat because I know what it means is coming.

Because I like this so much, it also gives me an incredible urge to re-dose. It does re-dose quite well the first couple times, if you're dosing enough (increasing dose). Beyond three or so shots, you're just delaying the come-down and making it worse. Not worth it at all! That's not to say I haven't had my binges. I've been burned by Meph, but I try to learn from those experiences. Now I'll only order a gram or two at a time, as my way of controlling the damage. I once flushed a large quantity of Meph because I saw where I was going with it. I don't want to be a constant user, I've read of too many reports of that on this site, it's not pretty. I don't pretend to be invincible though, this is just the part of my Meph story that I'm currently in, I know I'm not immune to it becoming much worse.

I should have two grams coming this week of pure, high quality Mephedrone shards from a trusted dark-net vendor. Here is how I'll do it:
- Take 250mg of finely crushed powder and place it in a large spoon.
- Squirt 80 units of sterile water from my 29 gauge insuline syringe onto the powder and stir with a bit of heat until clearly dissolved.
- Tie my bicep and easily plunge into the large bulging vein at the crook of my elbow, registering for blood.
- Slowly press the solution in, then carefully pull needle and press region right away with sterile finger to prevent bruising.
- Quickly release the tie (this is bad IV practice, but I know I won't overload this vein and I inject very slowly) and raise my arm in the air. The chemical taste hits right as I remove the tie, so I know this is an effective way at having it hit me even harder.
- I am then rocketed into another dimension for the coming 20-30 minutes, followed by another long period of chiller but still amazing euphoria.

While typing that out, I am viscerally excited. My heart rate is elevated. I have it bad for this drug with this dose and ROA. I just hope it doesn't end poorly.

I'm struggling with a lot as it relates to addiction right now at 30 years of age. I will save that for a different thread.

Thanks for reading! Apologies if it felt too wordy at times.