• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs shooting mephedrone.....

Whether an individual deems this drug worth IV'ing likely has more to do with their views on and experiences with IV'ing than an objective risk-benefit analysis... with that said, If anyone has BA sources they can cite, I'd be quite interested.

Good point cane/ Also, why does 4-MMC make your field of vision shake rapidly at fair doses?

No rush from IV? You are doing it wrong. I don't know the bio for 4MMC, but its got a wicked rush, that leaves you just as fast. If you've IV'd before... I'd mix in about 40-80mg.If you haven't IV'd don't start with this drug.

If you haven't IV'd don't start with this drug.

good advice... to be fair, it's advice I'd reiterate for any drug though ;)

Bioavailability figures are usually determined when drugs under go extensive testing and given that this drug has no medical application and is so new I'd actually be really surprised if anyone has scientifically determined this and published it. People with a lot of experience may be able to estimate and if you averaged a large sample, there'd be some value in this but unfortunately I'm skeptical you'll get a response to that part of your question... damn I'm just shooting down all your questions!

Diplopia or Horizontal nystagmus are common with a lot of drugs so if one of those fits what you've experience it really wouldn't surprise me.

^When you say 'caustic' do you just mean that you find it physically irritating or that its demonstrably corrosive?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I really don't know a whole lot about mephedrone.

How much do you need to use to get this rush- weighed and approx volume by sight... :).

^I merged your last two posts. Instead of double posting we ask that you edit your last post and add the information. I usually go

EDIT:

and then add the information, but you can format it however you like, delete stuff/correct stuff, etc.

If you're determined to go with IV 4-MMC then go low on that but add some bk-MDMA.I found IV 4-MMC on its own pretty pointless. Yes, there's a rush but it's very short and not very pleasant. 4-MMC and M1,however, synergise brilliantly.

i just hope you know your source is legit and you're not shooting any of those brand name mixes because fuck knows what is in them for a start.

i IV'd about 50mg of meph on my initial trial iirc and didn't think too much of it, nothing pleasant and extremely short lived. i didn't like the drug too much in particular on a whole after trying most ROA's with what i had.

i just hope you know your source is legit and you're not shooting any of those brand name mixes because fuck knows what is in them for a start.

i IV'd about 50mg of meph on my initial trial iirc and didn't think too much of it, nothing pleasant and extremely short lived. i didn't like the drug too much in particular on a whole after trying most ROA's with what i had.

This.

I found it to only begin to get interesting in the 100-150mg range when IV'd but the shitty side-effects get so pronounced that the distinctly meh rush and jittery as fuck comedown just aren't worth it. I've given every ROA a fair chance in personal trials and none of them make (to me) a shitty drug much less shitty. Oral dosing is the least obnoxious and gives best decent:shitty effects ratio, in my opinion. I'd save your veins for something more interesting if I were you.

PS: I agree with an above poster than M1/Meph is more interesting when IV'd but I prefer methylone alone if I were to IV any of them - nice rush and decent effects, albeit short-lived and sweaty.

I'll agree m1 IV'd is a wonderful sensation. But I also love the PV with my M1.I dabbled with Meph and M1 together and it was well worth it, but not PV with Meph, never PV with meph.

^ I would agree again - on both points. PV with M1 is rather scrummy cos M1 has a weird stimulation to me and I prefer the peevee rush. Meph + PV = NSFW, in my opinion.

NSFW:
heart-attack.jpg

I loved it. Its wickedly morish, kinda like IV coke, where you end up a pin cushion .

And herein lies the problem: mephedrone's physiologically dangerous metabolites last a great deal longer than mephedrone itself, so someone who ends up a pincushion might need end up in the ER.

ebola

I work as a laboratory / pharmacist technician and the following are some remarks regarding the intravenous use of mephedrone.

I have prepared hundreds of solutions of 4-methylmethcathinone and concerning the solubility of the chemical, I've been able to produce a concentration of approx. 300 mg / mL. Indirect heat was used sparingly to help break down the clumps of mephedrone.
The solutions is a slight straw-color.
If a great deal of heat is used, the mephedrone can be put into a solution with a concentration of nearly 500 mg / mL but when the liquid is left alone the salt precipitates out, crystalizing the entire solution and irrecoverably ruins the dose.
All my solutions are made with either sterile saline or sterile LRS as the solvent.

Regarding intravenous use of C11H15NO: IDUs under my care report an icy feeling inside the heart, which I'm told is an aspect of the rush. From what I can gather from patients' reports, the chill appears to be idiopathic and regardless of patient's age or sex all report a momentarily intense cold sensation in what I'm thinking is the aorta distal to the left pulmonary artery.

My apologies if I am bumping an ancient thread.

fuck safe, shoot clean