• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs shooting mephedrone.....

I loved it. Its wickedly morish, kinda like IV coke, where you end up a pin cushion . I have missed a tiny bit once and it burned rather bad. I don't recommend in combination with mdpv.

i would like to try this shit. im a recovering heroin addict and i inject my suboxone daily, havent really gotten high in a while. im trying to get lyrica for anxiety and maybe to take recreationally when i feel like getting high.

I wouldn't recommend shooting (or taking at all infact) Mephedrone if you suffer from Anxiety.
It'll exasperate it quite dramatically.

IMed

I've IM'ed meph 2 or 3 times and found it quite nice. Comes up smoothly in a couple minutes and you're in. Like a smooth acceleration. %)
BTW, did anyone measured solubility of meph in ClNa serum? From my experience it's like 210 mg/ml.

Peace

mephedrone IV?

is it safe to IV mephedrone, or is it just not worth it, coz i know buprenorphine isn't safe to IV but i still IV that and loprazolam...

so going with those standards.. mephedrone IV??? Peril?

I doubt its safe really, but my friend did it right in front of me and appeared to be seriously enjoying himself.

He wanted more when he came down tho, I did't give it to him 'cause he tends to forget my kind favors. You understand that it would be incredibly fiendish though, right?

jesus christ. I reckon you would not be able to stop once you start that. mephedrone is the first drug i ever got really hooked on, worse than coke for me. SOOOO fiendish

i love it but i am glad i dont use it regularly anymore *(now its banned in the UK)

sorry if that didnt help?!

plus you'd constantly smell like a cat's litter tray. i did when i got into it! naughty nasty stuff...(which i miss..grrr)

it doesn't come through the micron filter... this means its not water soluble i presume, strange, same ith the loprazolam, maybe i'm not doing the right technique... is there a trick to it or is it as simple as it apears..

anyway i IV'ed a tiny amount of the loprazolam mephedrone solution un filtered... and maybe placebo, b ut i'm high n chilled

Don't do it. There is no rush and it may have been responsible for a bad skin reaction I had. Orally id dtill nest

yeah, i did a tiny bit and it really burnt... won't be doing this again... just seemed a good alternative for when your nose is ultra-blocked up from lots of sniffsniff

I've IV'd meph.. It was sooooo euphoric I can't put it into words. It blew the rush of any amount of H away by like 100000x

I'd have to warn you though, it's just as fiendish if not more as snorting it. I'd compare the "want to re-up" to IV'ing cocaine

To anyone who can't get meph to dissolve in water or it burns on injection, that is because of some cutting agent. Close to pure mephedrone is VERY soluble in water and .1 (way bigger than you should need) dissolves in a few CC. It is very similair to coke sa far as doseage goes, the IV dose is a fraction of the oral dose. There is no burn either unless you miss.

I've only been shooting it, and for some reason, at first it was awesome, nothing but awesome euphoria, no stim jitters, just feeling great for 48+ hrs at a time. now whenever i shoot it i get a tightness in my chest and pounding heart. i dont know why, my sessions NEVER went over 400mg in 24hrs, each shot was not more than 50-75mgs, so definitely not OD, but possibly its a buildup of leftover metabolites causing this? I don't really feel the euphoria i did before, just dizzy, chest tightness/pains, and pounding heart, although i check my BP+HR it never went above 130/80 110bpm, so really it isnt too bad, just feels that way.

anyone else experience this? any explanation? should I return to insufflation? IV was the $h!t, but not anymore i'm sad to say...:(

I shot it once and went red all over my neck and chest plus had nasty pins and needles for like an hour afterwards.
Its your body but in the aid of harm reduction just plug it, injecting ain't worth it.

Ha ha yeah and burst blood vesicles on my face under my eyes.

I shot it once and went red all over my neck and chest plus had nasty pins and needles for like an hour afterwards.
Its your body but in the aid of harm reduction just plug it, injecting ain't worth it.

Ha ha yeah and burst blood vesicles on my face under my eyes.

Maybe you hit an artery, because I did that once and I had the exact symptoms you are describing.

When you shoot up into an artery, your body has some sort of histamine reaction to it and causes you to turn red everywhere, and have horrible itchy pins and needle sensations.

Maybe you didnt hit an artery, who knows.....just a guess.

I've only been shooting it, and for some reason, at first it was awesome, nothing but awesome euphoria, no stim jitters, just feeling great for 48+ hrs at a time. now whenever i shoot it i get a tightness in my chest and pounding heart. i dont know why, my sessions NEVER went over 400mg in 24hrs, each shot was not more than 50-75mgs, so definitely not OD, but possibly its a buildup of leftover metabolites causing this? I don't really feel the euphoria i did before, just dizzy, chest tightness/pains, and pounding heart, although i check my BP+HR it never went above 130/80 110bpm, so really it isnt too bad, just feels that way.

anyone else experience this? any explanation? should I return to insufflation? IV was the $h!t, but not anymore i'm sad to say...:(

It sounds like the drug has lost its magic, so to speak. It is possible that you have burned out some of your monoamine neurotransmitters and/or their receptors.

I would take a break for a while, or discontinue it entirely.

IV Mephedrone, what's your take?

Is it worth it, what is a good dose range, what is the duration compared to other ROAs. Has anyone calculated the bioavailability of 4-MMC for different ROAs or does that require more advanced testing? Just curious.... I know there is no rush back when I tried it, now I'm just curious from a harm reduction standpoint since it isn't talked about much.