• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shitty Morning, would you wait?

I agree with what everyone said. Mushrooms more than any other psychedelic makes emotions quite volatile and enhanced. Wait until you're in a good mood.
I’m feeling good today aggravated I got a bunch of damn sativa weeds laying around but today’s been great and will continue to be.

i have lost control on trips before so i understand that feel of letting go. You have to confront those trips on a trip and get to a deep understanding of what went wrong on those trips. I can control myself as long as i dont add weed to the trips. on LSD letting go varies from trip to trip try meditation on the trip just breathe and focus on the breathe and let the trip flow and take you

You think a gram is enough I’m in a decent mood. I can handle it I just don’t wanna get to crazy and these are homegrown

Set and setting is always a good rule, mindset and mood is the difference between a good and pleasant experience opposed to a bad and terrifying one. I'd never even think about taking any psychedelic in a bad frame of mind be it anger, depression or uncertainty. My difficult experiences have stemmed from another person's negative vibes, mood or opinion alone and I have learnt that you want to be sure that you are in a good place to trip and have good people around you when doing so as for myself all it takes is one person's bad energy to shift my trip from happy times to hiding under the bed and trying to brush away the crawling oddities that are vomiting out of the vortex in the roof. Mushrooms are also infamous for intensity of emotional feelings so I would be respectful of hallucinogenic things and hold off until you know within your self that it's the right time.

Set and setting is always a good rule, mindset and mood is the difference between a good and pleasant experience opposed to a bad and terrifying one. I'd never even think about taking any psychedelic in a bad frame of mind be it anger, depression or uncertainty. My difficult experiences have stemmed from another person's negative vibes, mood or opinion alone and I have learnt that you want to be sure that you are in a good place to trip and have good people around you when doing so as for myself all it takes is one person's bad energy to shift my trip from happy times to hiding under the bed and trying to brush away the crawling oddities that are vomiting out of the vortex in the roof. Mushrooms are also infamous for intensity of emotional feelings so I would be respectful of hallucinogenic things and hold off until you know within your self that it's the right time.
Yeah I’m trying a gram whenever I’m ready around my SO

Smaller dose/ microdose not nearly as bad a thing in comparison... Advice remaining the best set setting and mind frame the better although a small dose should be manageable without any psychological scarring. Trip safe

Even small doses can have the after effect of positive outlook - sometimes lasting weeks, or more.

Smaller dose/ microdose not nearly as bad a thing in comparison... Advice remaining the best set setting and mind frame the better although a small dose should be manageable without any psychological scarring. Trip safe
What’s the smallest dose that you’d recommend?

Even small doses can have the after effect of positive outlook - sometimes lasting weeks, or more.
I’m debating on it tonight. I’m happy just nervous everytime I think about it. I don’t think that’s going to go away given my experiences before. But the only way to beat a fear is to be exposed, I have to prove to myself that even though I’ve usually overdo it and that’s left trip scars. I have my SO and we argue quite a bit but have a deep connection but she’s agreed to not argue and only be there to help assure me everything’s ok. I talked to my doctor about it. He recommends microdosing and never endorsed higher doses but I think that’s simply a moral thing, and he doesn’t know how ill react only I do. But he helped ease my worries about it he checked all my meds. No interactions and assured me that police aren’t actively busting down doors cause someone ate shrooms( lol I’m super fucking paranoid, cops have given me PTSD so I automatically think they are after me when I get a little to much weed, edibles. But the only way ima know is to take the plunge. I’m resorting back to my thread I started for trip reports. Hope to see y’all’s views on it there go through my profile you’ll find it

What’s the smallest dose that you’d recommend?
Best advice I am able to offer would be in this instance with ground dryed shrooms in caps would be to firstly have an idea of the amount in each cap, drop a few and wait a while and see how you are feeling... After an hour or so drop another two then again just wait a bit, repeat this process maybe go the 3rd few after half an hour but just tread carefully and not exceed 1 gram for dried shrooms... Just to be on the safer side. I'm not sure about your previous times or experience with these so I would be doing it this way until the effectiveness of injesting that 1 g are apparent for you as everyone is different... Better to go slowly and carefully until you are able to guage the amount that is comfortable for you. Don't go scoffing them too quickly it could result in a pretty scarry time especially if you are not so experienced it's far more responsible and respectful to slowly climb this ladder and when you're perception starts to shift just don't be in a rush to get to the next drop, once shit starts kicking off hold back for at least an hour and then see how you're doing before injesting any more, in time you will find the best amount for yourself. Depends on both you're previous experience, your mindset and your weight. Hopefully you can get to a pleasant place by just slowly climbing and be aware of your shift of consciousness as this is the beginning and onset can be a little while so better to have less than have too much!! Best of luck and I will be interested to know how you went🙂

And write your intentions or goals, or just things you’d like to consider down on an actual piece of paper. Post that on the fridge or other prominent, often seen place in your house. I also sometime put things on there in addition to my goals/stuff to work on - like “cops don’t know you’re here,” “this is your time, enjoy it,” “you took a substance on purpose to alter your thoughts and feelings and it will fade away in a few hours.” Make them relevant to you and your concerns. It’s like a way to show yourself during scary moments that you intended this, or part of this, and that it will wear off soon enough.

The moment I find I’m on the downhill slope and it’s wearing off, I’m a bit relieved (even though I’ve done hundreds of trips).
It’s normal to be nervous, even shows great respect for the compound - just try these little pre-trip notes on the fridge.
And breathe deep and smile. Making it through a difficult trip teaches me the most, even though it sucks at the time.
Seeing those little signposts on the fridge or wall can actually help steer the trip back the way you want it, you being the driver after all, and you’re following your own instructions.

That’s the big one for me - just knowing it’ll be over soon.
Also note that redosing during the trip has diminishing effects, compared with eating a dose total all at once.

Best of luck with things, @FuneralFather - let us know how it goes!

Best advice I am able to offer would be in this instance with ground dryed shrooms in caps would be to firstly have an idea of the amount in each cap, drop a few and wait a while and see how you are feeling... After an hour or so drop another two then again just wait a bit, repeat this process maybe go the 3rd few after half an hour but just tread carefully and not exceed 1 gram for dried shrooms... Just to be on the safer side. I'm not sure about your previous times or experience with these so I would be doing it this way until the effectiveness of injesting that 1 g are apparent for you as everyone is different... Better to go slowly and carefully until you are able to guage the amount that is comfortable for you. Don't go scoffing them too quickly it could result in a pretty scarry time especially if you are not so experienced it's far more responsible and respectful to slowly climb this ladder and when you're perception starts to shift just don't be in a rush to get to the next drop, once shit starts kicking off hold back for at least an hour and then see how you're doing before injesting any more, in time you will find the best amount for yourself. Depends on both you're previous experience, your mindset and your weight. Hopefully you can get to a pleasant place by just slowly climbing and be aware of your shift of consciousness as this is the beginning and onset can be a little while so better to have less than have too much!! Best of luck and I will be interested to know how you went🙂
And write your intentions or goals, or just things you’d like to consider down on an actual piece of paper. Post that on the fridge or other prominent, often seen place in your house. I also sometime put things on there in addition to my goals/stuff to work on - like “cops don’t know you’re here,” “this is your time, enjoy it,” “you took a substance on purpose to alter your thoughts and feelings and it will fade away in a few hours.” Make them relevant to you and your concerns. It’s like a way to show yourself during scary moments that you intended this, or part of this, and that it will wear off soon enough.

The moment I find I’m on the downhill slope and it’s wearing off, I’m a bit relieved (even though I’ve done hundreds of trips).
It’s normal to be nervous, even shows great respect for the compound - just try these little pre-trip notes on the fridge.
And breathe deep and smile. Making it through a difficult trip teaches me the most, even though it sucks at the time.
Seeing those little signposts on the fridge or wall can actually help steer the trip back the way you want it, you being the driver after all, and you’re following your own instructions.

That’s the big one for me - just knowing it’ll be over soon.
Also note that redosing during the trip has diminishing effects, compared with eating a dose total all at once.

Best of luck with things, @FuneralFather - let us know how it goes!
You deserve a promotion. Definitely getting to work on those tonight. I love the idea of placing reminders around that I’ll be able to notice during ! Thank you so much for your help many good blessings!

Did you ever consume FF? I never did. I almost did last Thurs. But I had an aggravating day at work, my BP was a little high and just as I had the thought to pass my brother calls and he never does. So I took it all as a sign to pass. Too many distractions.

I got a normal amount in this year so no big deal. But I do always feel guilty when I pass.:D

Did you ever consume FF? I never did. I almost did last Thurs. But I had an aggravating day at work, my BP was a little high and just as I had the thought to pass my brother calls and he never does. So I took it all as a sign to pass. Too many distractions.

I got a normal amount in this year so no big deal. But I do always feel guilty when I pass.:D
No I haven’t. I’m thinking about today, but I was listening to this

and I’m wondering if my 1 gram dose of homegrown teachers will be enough to get me past the point of come up anxiety. Like I said in the past I’ve taken too much. So idk what to do. I’ve got 1 g ground powder ready and a full shroom. A trip sitter and everything’s good to go I’m in a good mood. Someone please help. Should I be brave and go past 1g I don’t know the potency all I know is they were healthy and picked before veil broke.

but I guess ima try small 1 gram dose that’s a low dose and if I get paranoia or anything I’ll know next time to go for a normal dose.
Good luck y’all I think ima take mine about 3 est

But I agree girlfriends freaking over dinner and making everything perfect lol she does amazing job so I may wait i may not but if I do it will be tonight later