View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Shitty Morning, would you wait?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I’ve got my mushrooms all ground up in capsules had a difficult morning anger wise, no anxiety would it be better to wait until tomorrow

I’ve got my mushrooms all ground up in capsules had a difficult morning anger wise, no anxiety would it be better to wait until tomorrow
My advice , yes.

Mushrooms don't like me though, my mindset has little influence on it. But the feelings after they stop working would be a reason for me to take em more often.

Profound relief of feelings of depression.

My advice , yes.

Mushrooms don't like me though, my mindset has little influence on it. But the feelings after they stop working would be a reason for me to take em more often.

Profound relief of feelings of depression.
I mean I’m bipolar and from what I have heard and read there is evidence it can either bring you down from a manic phase or bring you up outta depression that said I was diagnosed when I was also a 13 year old boy who was never disciplined in the right way, and I’m not sure if a lot of my problems wasn’t medicine derived that’s besides the point I only bring it up because if I want to treat them as medicine. They are are in capsules with about .25 grams a piece I’m not intending to abuse it, but still I remained scared of taking them.

What is your age if i may ask. As I am 47 and can take anything without ever experiencing the paranoia i so many times had in my youthful years.

Honest, I ll ingest LSD analogues, MethylAllyEscaline without a second thought, after checking my agenda. But truffles/ Psylocibine humbles me.

Just my humble opinion, mind you...
Are you angry at circumstances surrounding the morning or from deep inside?

If the former, just proceed as normal, if the latter your trip might be deeper and possibly difficult; yet potentially more beneficial in the long run.
Then proceed if you wish prepared mentally. Follow your heart.

I'd say pass on it. Many a time I've planned out a trip only to wake and know, "Nope, not today." Plus mushies are just really critical, they make you look too far inwards at times, it can be painful and if you've been in a shit mood all day it may only get worse. I don't think twice about taking acid or 2C-C for instance, but mushrooms... I always think hard about my intentions and set/setting.

Just my humble opinion, mind you...
Are you angry at circumstances surrounding the morning or from deep inside?

If the former, just proceed as normal, if the latter your trip might be deeper and possibly difficult; yet potentially more beneficial in the long run.
Then proceed if you wish prepared mentally. Follow your heart.
Today. An arguement I let get to far with a loved one and depressed I regressed into anger and yelling.

What is your age if i may ask. As I am 47 and can take anything without ever experiencing the paranoia i so many times had in my youthful years.

Honest, I ll ingest LSD analogues, MethylAllyEscaline without a second thought, after checking my agenda. But truffles/ Psylocibine humbles me.
I am 28. Never really had a bad trip per day just always take to much and end up regretting.

I'd say pass on it. Many a time I've planned out a trip only to wake and know, "Nope, not today." Plus mushies are just really critical, they make you look too far inwards at times, it can be painful and if you've been in a shit mood all day it may only get worse. I don't think twice about taking acid or 2C-C for instance, but mushrooms... I always think hard about my intentions and set/setting.
Yeah I think today’s done for, I apologized to family member mentioned but regardless you know how things are with a loved one if you have a big argument hard to go around the house, and not remind them. Cause it was a brutal argument said a lot of things that’s what I’m seeking the mushrooms out for cause oxycodone just keeps me angry

If they’re not wood-lovers or a PE Cube, I‘d say do 1 .25g cap as a mini-dose.
But what the others said above is also sage advice - bad days usually get worse with mushies. But a mini or micro+ might also turn out to be just the ticket.

Try to make it right with the loved one first - that’d be my first priority. Especially if it is a matter of me being humbled and admitting and apologizing for what happened, even if there’s two sides (always 2 sides). That kind of makeup and subsequent relief/catharsis could put a very positive spin on that mini dose.

Just stay humble and when able, reach back out to that loved one for some healing and closure! :)

@PYTH I find I can’t drink coffee while on Psychs any more, even microdosing. Shit gets too jittery, adding to the comeup anticipation.
But when I do MD, it‘s first thing outta bed. I agree that makes the rest of the day in the plateau and glide-down.
Saves on coffee!

@FuneralFather being aware of your anger, making space for it, understanding it, not identifying with it is a great mind set.

anger itself is not wrong or bad, though it is a bit like heavy machinery - meant to move walls and earth.

if you make some space for it and for your recovery from it, and if you can avoid any gamey personality challenges you are good to go.

hopefully you do not really need to move walls or earth at the same time. retreat to safe boundaries, disengage the hydraulics and heal.

Funny enough I have been so busy but pencilled in my first trip in 2 months tonight. Just a little 4-ACO-DMT. It would be my only time before Christmas (maybe). Came home, cleaned up a little the last few days and have the house to myself. I really have been busy caretaking and working. Yet it is cloudy, drizzly, foggy today. I had told myself a few times I will not trip if I can not see the mountain out my kitchen window. And today the fog is so thick it is pretty schmeazy out. So I had to abort too. It is not worth doing just because it is there or I finally have time. I need a clear night, stars, distance , air. Fog not cool. lol My shoulder and back hurt a little too so it will be a couch night and no trip.

I always feel like I skipped my exercise for that day, or didn't do my inner work and feel a little guilty when I abort. LIke I didn't do my Yoga or something. Like I am a chickenshit too :D But I for sure have aborted quite a few times. Had an LSD trip back in the Spring and realized an hour into it what was bothering me. I had a toothache and didn't pay attention enough to my nagging body until I started tripping.. Luckly the trip took off and the toothache was not the theme of the night. But looking back I should have waited. The toothache of course went away with no issues but damn did it hurt that night. My last few thought out trips were nice though.

Ok so just a little gabapentin and weed tonight. Edibles as well as a smoke goes well with them. Maybe a book, a TV binge watch. Maybe even read and respond to some posts here or answer a few PMs I have been meaning too. But no trip.

I hope things are better OP. You did the right thing waiting. Plenty of things to do in this dimension for recreation as well as mind expansion.

T
@FuneralFather being aware of your anger, making space for it, understanding it, not identifying with it is a great mind set.

anger itself is not wrong or bad, though it is a bit like heavy machinery - meant to move walls and earth.

if you make some space for it and for your recovery from it, and if you can avoid any gamey personality challenges you are good to go.

hopefully you do not really need to move walls or earth at the same time. retreat to safe boundaries, disengage the hydraulics and heal.
Thank you so much, it’s a process day by day cause I’m a spoiled, selfish, prick sometimes by default but I’m determined to be of value to the world. Trying to make it a better places, pass or fail. You’re words really help and I thank you for your time

Funny enough I have been so busy but pencilled in my first trip in 2 months tonight. Just a little 4-ACO-DMT. It would be my only time before Christmas (maybe). Came home, cleaned up a little the last few days and have the house to myself. I really have been busy caretaking and working. Yet it is cloudy, drizzly, foggy today. I had told myself a few times I will not trip if I can not see the mountain out my kitchen window. And today the fog is so thick it is pretty schmeazy out. So I had to abort too. It is not worth doing just because it is there or I finally have time. I need a clear night, stars, distance , air. Fog not cool. lol My shoulder and back hurt a little too so it will be a couch night and no trip.

I always feel like I skipped my exercise for that day, or didn't do my inner work and feel a little guilty when I abort. LIke I didn't do my Yoga or something. Like I am a chickenshit too :D But I for sure have aborted quite a few times. Had an LSD trip back in the Spring and realized an hour into it what was bothering me. I had a toothache and didn't pay attention enough to my nagging body until I started tripping.. Luckly the trip took off and the toothache was not the theme of the night. But looking back I should have waited. The toothache of course went away with no issues but damn did it hurt that night. My last few thought out trips were nice though.

Ok so just a little gabapentin and weed tonight. Edibles as well as a smoke goes well with them. Maybe a book, a TV binge watch. Maybe even read and respond to some posts here or answer a few PMs I have been meaning too. But no trip.

I hope things are better OP. You did the right thing waiting. Plenty of things to do in this dimension for recreation as well as mind expansion.
Things are better, but still the deeper issues remain. I’m beginning to feel hopeless. I would hope that I could use these without any other substance other then vitamins in my body, but I keep resorting to past issues. My goals was to have Atleast worked out for a week, beforehand with cleaner healthier foods ingested, but so far my plan is failed. I have hopes though I’ve set two days. A test date to gauge the potency. I know these are homegrown so it’s difficult to know if conditions were ideal resorting in good potency. Therefore I set out to try a half gram one weekend night. And then a 2.5 gram dose on New Years. I believe honestly if I use these to bring in the New Years it will set the year to be that of introspection and growth from my childish ways. Problem is, as I’ve mentioned before my nerves are so on edge because I believe I gave myself ptsd when I sat in a car and ate a half ounce of caps outta impulse. Believing your Kurt Cobain and seeing Kurt Cobain in the mirror really does a job on ones psyche. Therefore I believe every trip will be as intense. That said I plan on never doing as I done as a teen and assume that an eighth is a standard dose. I fucked myself pardon my language doing so

Things are better, but still the deeper issues remain. I’m beginning to feel hopeless. I would hope that I could use these without any other substance other then vitamins in my body, but I keep resorting to past issues.
Sounds about normal to me though. As I got older it is not like I did "accomplish" all the healthy changes I wanted to make, but I learned to make peace with the fact that I am a human being that needs air, water, food and some form of wordly belonging feeling. Most of the time the only consistent one of those i get is air and water. Don't beat yourself up. These days I trip just to get some hope. Not even for insights as I feel I have had all the insights I would get from psychedelics, but for the refreshing feeling of hope that can come from looking at the world a particular way. It can take the weight off for a bit. But it does get tiring that I know. Life that is.

I can also say I had a much more lighthearted view of the world when I was younger. The weight of the world seems to be more crushing the older I get. So then at that point I realize I am way more than half done with my life and that does give me hope. (crazy eh?) I mean life is misery at times. It is up to us to lighten it a bit for each other. Thats why I do like reading posts and engaging here. Takes our mind of of being lonely, alone, and does bring some belonging with it.

Sounds about normal to me though. As I got older it is not like I did "accomplish" all the healthy changes I wanted to make, but I learned to make peace with the fact that I am a human being that needs air, water, food and some form of wordly belonging feeling. Most of the time the only consistent one of those i get is air and water. Don't beat yourself up. These days I trip just to get some hope. Not even for insights as I feel I have had all the insights I would get from psychedelics, but for the refreshing feeling of hope that can come from looking at the world a particular way. It can take the weight off for a bit. But it does get tiring that I know. Life that is.

I can also say I had a much more lighthearted view of the world when I was younger. The weight of the world seems to be more crushing the older I get. So then at that point I realize I am way more than half done with my life and that does give me hope. (crazy eh?) I mean life is misery at times. It is up to us to lighten it a bit for each other. Thats why I do like reading posts and engaging here. Takes our mind of of being lonely, alone, and does bring some belonging with it.
So would you go back into psychedelics with no intentions just free mind? I’d like to get some hope the last few times were decent I don’t think I’ve ever had a bad trip.. just intense. Sadly and overdone. Every single time. This time I’m working with baby steps. Thank you for your response gives me a lot to resort back to and ponder.

Put it this way FF, sometimes before a trip there are all the regular thoughts in my head, things like "I am not feeling centered enough", "I have too many responsibilities, or lastly I'll probably have a bad trip because my head has not been right". But what happens is my internal Spirit, which is stronger than all of those petty thoughts rises up and shows me once and again everything really is ok, I just forget that sometimes, and if I can really get to the place where I feel "nurtured" by Mother Nature for lack of better terms then I get refreshed and happy I did it. Pretty much 99% of the time I am glad I did it. But it does take time and attention. So for sure I would trip with the only intention of entering with a free mind.

I am at that place that Shulgin was at though in PIHKAL when he took 2C-E and realized he was not 40 anymore and had to treat his body a little more gingerly. It was much easier tripping when I was younger. Now I feel like I have PTSD with just about everything in life as well as aches and pains. LOL :D My nerves are not as smooth as they use to be as life can and does where me down. When younger I feel life ahead of me. Now I feel like all I do is watch people die away and leave me. Entropy has been getting me down. (my issue though that I am working through)

Put it this way FF, sometimes before a trip there are all the regular thoughts in my head, things like "I am not feeling centered enough", "I have too many responsibilities, or lastly I'll probably have a bad trip because my head has not been right". But what happens is my internal Spirit, which is stronger than all of those petty thoughts rises up and shows me once and again everything really is ok, I just forget that sometimes, and if I can really get to the place where I feel "nurtured" by Mother Nature for lack of better terms then I get refreshed and happy I did it. Pretty much 99% of the time I am glad I did it. But it does take time and attention. So for sure I would trip with the only intention of entering with a free mind.

I am at that place that Shulgin was at though in PIHKAL when he took 2C-E and realized he was not 40 anymore and had to treat his body a little more gingerly. It was much easier tripping when I was younger. Now I feel like I have PTSD with just about everything in life as well as aches and pains. LOL :D My nerves are not as smooth as they use to be as life can and does where me down. When younger I feel life ahead of me. Now I feel like all I do is watch people die away and leave me. Entropy has been getting me down. (my issue though that I am working through)
Yeah I truly am scared to just let go, perhaps everything is going as it should to direct me to learning how to better control that. Through life, the acquisition of these substance in itself was a miracle. Atleast in my mind, I’ve stated in the past it’s always been I’ve abused these substances and I think a lot of my fear derives from the fact I had nothing but immature intentions with them before. I think my ego holds on to itself and keeps me from shattering it by saying to me “if you take them it’s going be like the time, remember the loss of control you had” when truly I have about as much control over what happens to me as you do. Not to say I cannot cause undue stress on myself, but I guess my fear is deriving from a point that in every instance I get to an fork in my trip where the newness of what I’m experiencing has worn off and I begin panicking that I’ll remain in the state forever. I blame dare for that belief. Orange Sunshine Acid= Guy thinks he’s an orange for the rest of his life mentality. Plus no one can really tell me how to let go at that junction of my trip. If I can learn how to let go.. then I think these substance will truly be my miracle

I agree with what everyone said. Mushrooms more than any other psychedelic makes emotions quite volatile and enhanced. Wait until you're in a good mood.