• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Share the visual hallucinations you've had on E/ give me some info

I have experienced hallucinations a few times, Usually it comes in the form of seeing stuff out of the corner of my eye. Last time it was a phone falling out of the sky while we were in a club lol

i hear voices many times (in my head, even sometimes when im not on any drugs at all)... but the main viewing hallucination iv had was when i was pilling out my tit for 3-4 days dropping around 40-60 pills (not slept at all and smoking around an 8th of weed a day with a friend), and that was when i was arguing with a guy who was taken the piss out of me at my friends flat, i was just getting pissed off with him shouting fuck off you little cunt and other stuff like that... at the end i told my mate to throw him out.

no one was there of course, i remember parts of this but not the full lot, i can remember him being there and things he said, but i don't remember what i said to him all i remember was telling him to fuck off you little cunt, my friend understands what was happening and just went along with it and threw the guy out.

that was my worst... but i have been to a state talking to people who are not there... just voices in my head, but when im at my worst it can be really nasty stuff, but this is not just from pilling so im not going to get into that.

but yeah, that was my worst and happened some months ago.

i do tend to see things in the corner of my eye, but thats nothing like what iv said above.

3-4 years ago while lying in bed with my fiance, I started talking to a lady at work that wasnt there... carrying on a full blown conversation.

Same night we were outside sitting on the curb and I looked up and said "what is that, Ive never seen that before out here, its so beautiful" ... her response "its a tree" I was like "what the fuck! oh shit, I cant believe I just said that"

Same night again back in the bed..I was staring off into her closet and I visualized a bunch or arabs on camels slowly walking through the desert into the closet. I said "why are there arabs going into the closet?" she said "what the fuck are you talking about" ... again I couldnt believe I was seeing shit.

That was on yellow gators... man I miss those. Wonderful roll, chewed my mouth to shit.

on my way home after a big night, walking through a park on my own in pitch dark, heard a noise coming from my right side, turned around and saw a tall figure running towards me. it flew at me spear ways and disappeared. scared me shitless

I have lovely 2D visuals on MDMA/MDA. Here is an attempt to replicate one, although its only about 25% accurate (did it a week after) and the people who have experienced them know that a PC monitor, however high the resolution can never do the clarity and sharpness justice.
thcopynh1.png

Also Koosh, my friend gets that, when he starts talking to thin air; or he forgets what he says instantly. I get the corner of the eye thing all the time. Just today I saw a massicve white dove flapping away in the corner of my eye for a second, turned to look and there was nothing there atall!

Hi

A couple of my mates went on a binge, something like 30 pills from Friday night till Saturday early hours. One of them said he had a full hallucination where someones face was green and on a stalk, like a cludo person.

Oh and BTW, im not suggesting at all that anyone take this amount of pills. He ended up loosing his head, having to quit totally + weed cos that was making him trip too, nearly lost his job and nearly got kicked out.

Your sensible pill taker knows when to stop, knows when to drop and knows when not!

Can't wait myself for some of the goodness now!

i only get closed eye hallucinations. and they're usually just silver lines swirlings around and mixing into each other.

i once had just over a gram of mdma and i was pretty delerius i saw about 15 people climb out of a tree and start walking around the feild we were in then when i got to within a few meters the merged into trees. the stars were flashing red and green and flying about.... i also though there were people talking to me that i knew from college but when i asked a friend how long they had been here for i was told there was no one there.......and im not an inexperiance ecstacy user iv had well over 100 experiances allong with alot of acid and ket. but mdma gave me the most realistic visuals iv ever had .

peae and love

I once had INTENSE hallucinations on pills. I was seeing black and magenta smoke and black and magenta butterflies flying all around the room.

In a dark room I was laying in a bed, and got up to get water from the kitchen. I walked around this table I saw, and when I flipped the light on there was no table.

I later found out those pills had DXM in them...

Hmmm, I've had A LOT of different hallucinations whilst rolling. These are my most memorable ones:

Whilst walking through Bradford City Centre with one of my mates, we walked past a large billboard with 2 people hugging, and I watched the couple lean in close to kiss. That was my first hallucination, IIRC.

That same night, I kept looking at my boots, convinced that they were my dog.

My most memorable CEV was one of a newspaper, with a headline asking me if I was ready to go into space. I was trying to get some sleep at this point, and I said out loud, No! I'm trying to sleep! My girlfriend woke me, asked me what the hell I was talking about, and I just burst out laughing.

Another night, I was in a club with some mates, and one of them and myself decided we'd do some lame Mortal Kombat pisstake, just doing lame fighting stances, when I watched him turn blue and begin to take the form of a rather ominous looking demon figure. He was also rolling balls, and at the same time, he watched me turn into this strange pinkish monster with pulsating red veins all over. We just stood there, tranced out for a couple of seconds as this happened. We snapped out of it at exactly the same time, looked puzzled at each other for a second and both said "whoa. What the HELL was that?"

LOL these stories are funny.:D

I've hallucinated many times on pills. Mainly CEVs thou. Usually things just look very trippy also. Especially things with weird prints, ceramic tiles, etc.

One of my favorite times was after this one rave I went to a couple days before christmas. I ate these tan fish with specks in them. They were so good I only ate 1.5 and these were the days when 3-4+ would be the norm. There was snow outside, the sun was coming up, and I was staring out someone's front window. I swear but the neighbors christmas ornaments in their yard were moving and this reindeer thing kept coming up to the window. So I closed one eye, looked and the reindeer skated back on the snow. It was insane8o

The other funny time was when I was laying in bed. Out of the peripherals I kept thinking my brother was standing next to my bed but it was the vacuum cleaner the whole time!8o

Another time while I was coming down I was hanging out in someone's basement after a rave. It was cold and I decided to grab a blanket from upstairs. Once back in the basement I tried to cover myself, then I realised I grabbed a pair of sweatpants thinking it was a blanket.

I've seen trails, glasses and also very jittery vision altough that might not be a hallucination. Those are the ones i remember now.

Jittery vision would be Nystagmus or "eye wobbles". It rules, imo.

:)

Spongehead56 said:
Can LSD or anything like that be mixed into pills?

No, but pills are cut'd with various substances, mda for example can be one of them, simply said, its half an ecstacy witch his cut'd with everything and the other half is an hallucinogene.

Most i've taken was 1.5 pills (i'd just started taking piracetam a month before) and i had some hallucinations but they were all in my peripherals vision. ie if i looked straight at something it was normal, but if i was looking around, i'd see things in passing.

I saw a tribal tattoo on my arm, a pair of thick black glasses on a friend (who doesnt wear glasses), and going to bed i saw the head of one of the daft punk guys (bangalter i thing) nodding in time with the music i was listening to.

Wow I do love the hallucinations on E. The best time is when I was coming down off a few blue LVs, myself and three friends smoked 3 blunts in an hour.... 3 am sitting out on a porch, I was seeing a fat man walking up and down the driveway across the street; but he was NOT there for sure.

Also when I took a 1/2 pill of 2cb along with 4 other pressies. I kept looking into a box fan that we had inside through the sliding glass door(I was outside) I was seeing a white tiger/cougar looking cat walking out from behind the fan, everytime I peered over at it. THAT was trippppy. Same with the termites running around the perimeter of my lit ciagarette...

i saw my friends faces on my other friends faces. this girl i was talking to her face kept changing, like she was a different person every second and it threw me off cause i was tripping lol. sometimes i have the dreamy vision when people go reminisce on tv but for 20 minutes striaght.

I only hallucinated twice on ecstasy. The first one was only on the comedown, I think. The second was a bit more intense, my bet was that it was some sort of RC. I've only tried 2cb and it was sorta like that, lmao, but I don't have anything to compare that to!

the most intense full on hallucination ive ever had while was while still wide awake from the night before from speed had a few strong mdma pills this next night then 2 stillnox and quite a bit of alcohol..that was a time i will never forget the visuals were more scary and terrifying then amusing though.