• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Share the visual hallucinations you've had on E/ give me some info

It has happened to me a few times after rolling. The first time I saw the different parts of of my girlfriends face kinda hovering over her actual face and moving around. I see this now alot when I'm dancing with her, sometimes I see flashes where I can like see the muscles in her face. I've also seen patters on the wall constantly changing as well as a bridge be built accross my room with little pieces that looked like pencil lead. It came togethor like if you put a magnet by lead pieces, but very slowly. I took a bunch of pills that night and bought from people I didnt know and had no clue what I was taking. Never hallucinated before and was pretty unexperienced at the time so I panicked a bit. It was cool though. Never had any CEVs

Next morning when I woke up scattered as HELL. I was walking around and all I could see was little black and white dots (similar to a snowy picture for no reception on tv) whenever I looked into sunlight or something bright. And everything I saw, looked like it had a 'heat wave' effect to it (Heat Shimmer). It was awesome but i felt soooo fuked up lol.

I still see this every day after heavy abuse. Sometimes i watch them and think they are fun to watch but really they are not cool. Overtime i suppose they will go away hopefully. :\

Ive seen people that werent there
bugs that werent there

My final hallucination of that night was outside of my friends pad. I looked up at the streetlight and looked back down and to my amazment saw a pixie floating from the streetlight. It flew around in the air and then vanished within seconds.

I did see the exact same thing the first time i was on e coming down, it was pretty cool.

the onyl time i have actualy been able to make out what i saw was when i was on MDA and saw joker faces all over the walls

I took a pill once with a friend and we were walking around some business streets looking for my friend's house. We decided to go sit down on a curb after I started peaking. I was sitting there, looking at the pink and gray sky, and the sky looked so amazing with the different colors and the rays of light beaming through the clouds. I was becoming mezmerized by the wonderful sight. I stared at the clouds for a few minutes.

Suddenly, for a few seconds, the skies began moving quickly, as if time was speeding up. I shook my head and it stopped. Soon after, I saw the road in front of me "breathe" a little bit. I knew that these things weren't happening, they were more just mental "twists" in my head.

Another time I took a ket based pill. I knew it was ket based, but decided to take it anyways, and I had a lot of headspace and I didn't feel like dancing or moving. I didn't really feel like I was there. My friend told me I was acting wierd, so I stood up, and because of the way I was laying down I guess I was stopping a lot of blood flow. When I got up, I became dizzy and lightheaded, and as I took a step it seemed that the room had turned around me. Of course, I knew I was just tired, high, and a little bit delusional. There was no full blown hallucination.

However, another time I took a PMA pill- I was an E-Tard at the time, and I thought that I could handle a pill at school. (And I could. However, this pill was a little bit different.) I took a pill and went to class, and the body high was so intense that it was hard to even look around or sit still. My head was burning badly, and I saw the lights in the room change tints mildy. Some lights had trails. When I left the classroom, the trees appeared to have glowing effects, and the greens and blues were extra bright.

Ive only had one time where i could say i had audio distortions. I went to clubs, was rolling and came down pretty fast, so i went home and to bed.
I could hear voices talking to me, just sentances that had no relation to what i was doing.
The amazing thing was the clarity of the voices, like somebody was beside me talking to me.

I always get intense closed eye visuals, which i enjoy to be honest. But the 4th time I rolled, I had very intense open eye visuals. The first was glows around the outlines of objects. Which were really beautiful. Then I went to the bathroom in the club and my friends face appeared to have little hairs growing like stubble. Then on the dancefloor i kept seeing my friend wearing sunglasses. a few seconds later he wasnt. haha. Then this is where it got pretty intense for me. Everyone's faces around started looking as though they were melting. Imagine holding a flame to a wax work models face and seeing the wax drip down. That's what it was like. But as soon as i left the club I was fine. fun fun fun.

When I get hallucinations it always involves weed. One time I dropped two very clean pills then smoked a blunt. I was driving to pick up my girl and I saw street signs and parked cars sliding in different directions. Another time I was talking on the phone looking up at the sky when one of the stars just fell straight down behind the trees.. Sounds can get distorted. Sometimes I hear music that echoes or sounds like its being played through a pipe. Never roll without weed..%)

i didn't read any of the posts but 10% of the MDMA that is ingested will be converted to MDA in the body which is a highly hallucinogenic compound. It seems to be stronger than MDMA, causing disorientation, severe short term memory loss, nausea, etc.

Definitely hallucinate with mdma and weed.

Trying to sleep last night and all I could hear in my head was this really detailed song being sung in a strange language. Was really vivid and sounded like a real language with the same words being used over, and structured with a chorus and verses.

Shits whack.