• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Share the visual hallucinations you've had on E/ give me some info

I've had some weird hallucinations on E. Usually, if I'm staring at a computer screen. The words will melt off the screen, and it'll look like it's morphing. It's pretty fucked up. Happens with anything like posters, pictures, computer and tv screens.

Some pills I've done have made me really hyper and not see stuff, but on others I've been really mellow and had lots of hallucinations. I assume it's from impurities in the e.

- [ s a r a h ] -

i dont really have any hallucinations, i jsut find that someomes face, of somoene i dont know is on a few different people, and i wonder how they get to the other side of me so quick, this has happened in a few clubs.

o and i also think there is a risen level, and i go to take a step upto it, then i dissaperes, and i must look like a fool.
also i see the bar momentairly out of the corner of my eye, then it goes. when the bar is really behind me.

Man ive seen some crazy shit on the pills, i dropped 2 ferraris and a mitsubishi all within around 5 minutes, my peak was awesome, the visuals were better still, i was staying at a friends house that night watching fight club, at about half 2 in the morning, at the scene where tyler is talking about making nepalm 2 cartoon butterflies started flying round in the top corner. Later when we got bedded down i went to reach for my glass of water and there was a goldfish in the glass. nothing majorly scary...just worth remembering.

Anyone out there think that mixing pills increases your chance of a better roll ?

when i hallucinate from pills i always see bright neon lights and the things and figures i see are a neon color.

one time i was driving and on the freeway i thought there was some kind of cargo box in front off me. it looked mangled like it fell off a truck or something. it got closer to me as i drove and even made me slam on my brakes for a split second before i relized it wasnt really there. it was kind of green in color.

another time i was driving and i kept seeing someone on a bike in front of me and it too kept getting closer and i thought i was gonna hit it but everytime it got to close it re-spawned another 25 feet or so in front of me. this one was a yellow color.

another time i was taking a piss in this empty lot and i kept seeing these red and green shapes apearing and disapearing in different parts of the lot.

i dont roll anymore but when i did i liked trippy pills.

I've seen gorillas in my backyard trees, the leaves on those trees have turned into little dragons and an Ansel Adams picture in my house started mouthing words to me...those were the fun hallucinations.

The not so fun ones were lucid dreams, where I was asleep but felt awake and a dark cloacked figure with a medicine bag came walking towards me in my bed and pee'd on my leg.

Good times.

when i was trying to sleep after a 12 hour rave, i looked out my window and theres construction going on outside so there was a huge crane right where my window was, and i looked to the place where the controller sits (the little booth) and a cartoon character wearing a brown jumpsuit with 2 glowsticks started dancing around and around the top of the crane. it was some trippy shit. i loved it!

my 3rd time rolling i took 2 pills and i had about 3 or 4 amazing hallucinations. the first one i was looking at a bag with some bud in it then the bag turned sort of holigraphic and a 3d head of a mayan tiger sort of thing slowly started coming out. then i was taking a piss and i was looking at the light bulbs in my bathroom and i saw some smoke coming off them which at first i didnt know if it was normal then the smoke turned red and i was like oh shit and it suddenly burst against the wall in blotches and these small ball shaped things with rings around them started coming out of the wall towards me. then when i was pissing again later on the whole room quickly flashed a huge rainbow of colors and my body was letting out a small aoura of purple and green smoke bubbles.

Haha too many to mention.

Notable ones that spring to mind:

Turning round and seeing my mate (who has a skinhead) with Bin Laden style beard and turban thing.

Swearing blind to my mate for several hours that a tree that was lit up by lights at a rave was in fact a metal statue of Bowser from the Mario games.

Plus the standard ones, ie holding conversations / hearing conversations involving people who aren't there, usually while having a piss.

Unable to read those old school green mobile phone screens.

Thinking people who've gone home are still there (ie. "Where's x?" "x went home an hour ago, you mug", etc)

I also used to have this thing for a while where I would get back from a club (one I used to go to every Friday night when very young) turn the lights off and jump into bed then, when my eyes got accustomed to the dark, the room would look like the actual club itself, only really dark, creepy as fuck, as I always half thought I was still at the club but just really fucked up.

The most disturbing one of these I ever came across was after giving an inexperienced user some very strong MDMA, he then turned round and asked me "where are we?" to which I replied "at (the club)". He then turns round and goes "I just thought we were in Belgium" and looks at me all confused. Had a worrying night that day I can tell you.

Does anyone else get that thing where, if you've been to a club with a real loud sound system and your ears are ringing, you can hear and make the most amazing music in your head whilst drifitng off to sleep? Awesome.

well

one night me and a few mates were out we were really drunk too and on a few pills and me and my mate tripped out like never before we were walking up stairs in the club and i grabbed my mate and i was like oi wheres my brother! where'd he go!? and then he goes what are you o.k man and i snapped out of it pretty quickly and just kept going holy shit i couldn't understand it..and my friend drove into the city to this club tonight and he did the same sort of thing to my friend while sitting in the club goes ohh we got to turn left! we laugh about it now..and i have seen my friends with beards cause of the shadows and shit like that..

I've never triped off Ecstasy, only rolled. But even then the first time is the only time I consider it to be a real roll. Since then seems like I have a tolerance that will never go away nor allow me to be full on happy doory.

I have taken pills and others around me are not only full blown rolling but also get visuals.(Trails and who knows what else) When myself is only so so rolling and no visuals. Makes me a sad sad panda. Reason why I only roll every so often about once a year as a treat and to see if that spark hits.

*EDIT* Actually, just hit me. I have once, was at a rave called monster massive(GREAT!!!). Only 2 visuals both can't really explain. The first one was off the croud, when I was taken a breather in the stadium seats(can't explain what the visual was) and the other one was in the car on the way home(listening to some great drum N' bass) and I saw the drivers face in the rearview mirror(it's rectangle...|A_Mirror_B|<--Small side ) suddenly one of there eyes was on side(B) at the top right corner of the mirror, then rolled down the small side hitting the bottom of the mirror and then rolled to the other side(a) then turning back to normal. Made me laugh and excited, then thought of going home and killed it.

Last edited:
Last time i rolled i got some real nice visuals on the comedown. Walkin home from my friends house at 1 in the morning, i look up at the street lights and right above them theres these Circular Auroras, with like sharp edges all around it, Kinda like the kalidascope visual on WMP, Really nice though, they would change colors, all diffrent colors at the same time as i neared closer. Coolest visual ive ever seen on e, i love rollin at night.

last night was somthing different for me....instead of the usual glasses visuals, i saw batman like masks on people but only in the pictures on the dig camera. not on the actual people themselves. and alot of cartoon like visuals too.

Last Friday I took 3 red naked ladies, and they were really good pills. We were at a hotel, and I was sitting on the air conditioner by the window, the curtain blew over my right eye and right when that happened everything I saw in my right eye was like a cartoon for 30-ish seconds, was crazy.

Another time I was sitting in a chair looking at christmas lights, and I thought I was in a car on a highway.

I once took 2 pills which I believe had mid levels of MDA in them. To make a long story short, it was about 8-9 hours after dosing that I noticed slight visual "tints". It was as if everything had taken a sort of purplish tint. Every color I looked at had at least a tinge of this beautiful color. It was actually very neat.

One time I mixed pink music notes and purple A's...they took about an hour to kick in and all of a sudden I looked up at a tree and all of the branches were swirling in and out of eachother...kind of like octopus legs (if that makes sense). I would also look up at my friend and his mouth would move really fast as if he was trying to say something, and then I would hear the words he said after his mouth stopped moving. At first I was really freaked out because I never tripped that hard off of E, but I just relaxed and the "trippy" part went away in 5 minutes.

I think I've had audial hallucinations too off of some blue pumas. Asked some people why they said certain things to me the day after, and none of them recalled saying anything like that to me. I was also in the middle of a REALLY BAD roll...so who knows. ;p

I have experienced the glasses hallucination, the tribal tatoo's/artwork on peoples bodies.

I have seen a leg come from under my sheets(in the dark) it then began to shake violently and was not there when I turned on the lights. I saw my friends little brother sitting on my amplifier playing my guitar. Again, it disapeared when I turned on the light.

Those are the wierdest, I have often had perception changes such as the corners of the celing bending and people looking about 1.5x bigger than they are.