• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
Hope all is going well max, best wishes with the treament.

Today I'm just glad to be

I went to a meeting tonight and ran into two people that I met over the last week, so rather than going home afterwards and sitting alone bored and depressed I actually went out and socialized, got some food and talked to people and shit. What a concept haha.

^^ Thirded. weather's been so nice here the last couple days. Really lifts your mood. :)

It was a gloomy day here, but the temperature wasn't too low so I'm not complaining! :)

really good work out and I stopped to see a friend that i hadn't seen in a bit and he is doing really good.. it also going to be a good night tonight.

Anyone wanting warmer temps come to Australia. It's been 35 C all week. Other parts of the country hit 47 yesterday which was Adelaide. It was the hottest city in the world.

Something positive from my day. I have a job interview with a company I used to work for on Monday.I'm pretty certain I'm going to get it, I'm stoked :)

Omg I had the BEST verbal sext session ever. Who knew you could sext without even using pics ?!

Had a call this morning to be told one of my sisters and my beautiful 8 year old niece are coming to visit me at the weekend. My niece is such a little character & always makes me laugh & smile.

Anyone wanting warmer temps come to Australia. It's been 35 C all week. Other parts of the country hit 47 yesterday which was Adelaide. It was the hottest city in the world.

Something positive from my day. I have a job interview with a company I used to work for on Monday.I'm pretty certain I'm going to get it, I'm stoked :)

Booking my flight :D

And yay!! Congrats! I hope you get it <3

I got so much done yesterday! It felt good to work in the soil. The garden still looks like hell--but a little tidier hell.

Bought myself new monitors, a new phone, a months worth of shopping and zero drugs. And I still have money left over. This is huge as I'm terrible at budgeting normally =D

Went fellowshipping after tonights meeting, forced myself to be social and talk to random people. Had a great time and my anxiety seems to lessen each time I do this. Way better then spending a friday night home alone pretending I actually have something that I'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.