Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

^Hooray for spring! My garden is a blooming riot right now. This is early--it usually doesn't get to this stage until April.

It was beautiful today, early blossom on the trees, flowers in our garden and blue skies.

It feels like it's been raining here for 3 months solid, which isnt far form the truth but the winter seems to have finally broken:)

Our lawn mower ran out of gas last time I attempted to mow the lawn and I tried for hours trying to crank it on (apparently killing the battery) but I called the John Deere people and explained the symptoms and what led up to them and they said it was the starter and it would be $300 to fix. I called my dad who told me to get jumper cables (no I don't have jumper cables so I had to borrow them from people I don't know) and jump start it. He had to walk me through attaching all four cables as I was completely positive I would be electrocuted if he didn't walk me through all 4 connections. He told me to rev the car and try to turn on the tractor. Voila it turned on!! =D $300 saved, and my dad is still my hero who can fix my world when it's broken.

spent the day with my elderly grandmother and taking her to a hair appt early in the morning.

that raised a smile, you go careful with that 12 VDC now :D

Even more funnier as my boyfriend is just as clueless and fearful as I am with things like this (we tried forcing air with our mouths into the gas tank with a fun noodle prior to calling my dad as it said that on some forum we read in regards to why it wouldn't start) so we're both asking "OKAY WHAT ONE DO WE CONNECT FIRST!!?!?!? WHAT ONE NEXT!?!? WHAT ONE DO WE CONNECT LAST!?!?" Then my father also had to walk us through taking the cables off because we were both positive there was a high electrocution rate if we didn't take them off in the correct order either. =D The manner in which we laid them separated on the pavement as we took each side off was equivalent surgeons work. Hell I thought the car or tractor could combust at any moment as well. It was terrifying.

On another note we mowed the lawn. Things are looking fine %).

can hardly belive its 50F or 10C.. Holly man its getting hot, may need to break out the slip and slide.

I managed to get into work today despite really not being up for it this morning......the working day is almost at an end, I survived and I'll soon be home:)

Spoke wit my Dr bout me upping my meds on my own. He wasn't happy but said it's OK and I knew I had to do it.

Point being.. I feel back to normal. Just vacuumed the house n took a shower.

Good day so far :)

I woke up this morning fully rested and feeling good, even though we lost an hour of our lives last night.

Also, my first thought wasn't about drugs!

Walked for over an hour in the sunshine. Best I've felt in several months.

treelights_zps1180da48.jpg

Few environments nurture and calm me the way forests do. Especially this one ^^.
Ran/walked/shot photos after work today. It was a great way to take advantage of daylight saving.