• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

Had the afternoon off yesterday and got loads done on my sidecar project.

Also I've been wondering what to do with some of my rare vinyl collection :-

TtxvWbG.jpg

Sidecar as in motorcycle?

What what records do ya have? Any that you're trying to sell?

I have had motorbikes in the past, the last was a ZZR1100 ( 175MPH monster) but I've alwasy been into classic scooter, I have a 1964 Lambretta customised and tunned by me. I had a crash on another bigger modern scooter 2 years back and my left leg isnt great so I'm going to for a side car.

I may post a pic when it done, the scooter and so sidecar are done in a Soviet military style:)

I sole quite few of mr rare 90's dance stuff a while back but I have a collection of Public Image Limited stuff that I wouldnt sell, thos 2 in the pics are copie or a rare bootleg album, my favorite one is called Metal Box, its an album made up of 3 12 inch records, wroth about £100 now but I would never part with it.

I'm only going to mount a few, we have just redecorated so I'll find a nice spot for them:)

My bestfriend invited me to a late lunch/dinner party at her house later today. I haven't seen my bff and my friends for two months now so it will be another fun sober night I hope

Had breakfast in bed (glorious!) and spent most of the afternoon lounging and be very lazy (even more glorious.)

^ If i had a pool it would be frozen solid right now lol.
You're lucky. :)

Heh lucky as in I get to upkeep a pool for 6~months out of the year but can't swim in it because it stays a nice constant 50 degrees :p =D. Though at least It looks nice now at least.
Do the doggies like to swim?
They prefer to float and sunbathe on a raft next to me =D. This year I'm going to buy a double wide raft so we can all fit =D.
LqgXeg1.jpg

Our other dog Belle (the redhead) doesn't like the pool or to float in the pool but she has a thing about fetching balls out of water (she got in this habit from living at the beach and fetching the ball out of the surf) so she does it automatically without thinking. Though as soon as she gets the ball she runs off and avoids any further pool/ball fetching.

Pool party at Stardust's place! j/k :)

=D be my guest it's freeeeeezing. heh

On another positive note, I now have a great stress free job with a decent balance of free and work time (unlike my past 2 jobs which killed me), so I'm happy. And my father is making a new part for my business so I'm really excited!

^^^ Love the pic! Belle's on your avatar! :) That's great, sd.h!

Something positive: Got up late, and going to bed early; ahhh, this weekend, and the rest it offers was earned this week!

Did the laundry. *Smells so good.
Washed the dishes that had collected when baby was sick.
Sang and danced to some Led Zeppelin for baby's amusement.
Finally got baby to take shower with me instead of screaming right outside of bathroom. Meaning my first not completely rushed shower in MONTHS. *smells so good.
I'm going to go ahead and consider longer shower time the best part of the week.

Today was a good (and productive) day!

I just played poker for 5ish hours, and came home with 4 dollars more then I had when I started. =D

5-10$ cash games are fun. :p

Did the laundry. *Smells so good.
Washed the dishes that had collected when baby was sick.
Sang and danced to some Led Zeppelin for baby's amusement.
Finally got baby to take shower with me instead of screaming right outside of bathroom. Meaning my first not completely rushed shower in MONTHS. *smells so good.
I'm going to go ahead and consider longer shower time the best part of the week.

Today was a good (and productive) day!

Wow, getting the baby to take a shower with you is no small feat! Did he/she like it?

^He was a little cranky at first but after a little bit he just sat down in the tub and played with his bath toys. I wont say it was his favorite but he didn't hate it either.

Just picked up a course from the great courses.. writing creative nonfiction.. I'm really excited to get into it:)