Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

I spoke to my bf today if it's possible for us to move to a different province if something happens to my work etc and he is totally open about moving. I am so lucky to have him <3

I spoke to my bf today if it's possible for us to move to a different province if something happens to my work etc and he is totally open about moving. I am so lucky to have him <3

Awww <3

Happy that i'm getting closer to figuring out when, how long, and what exercises to do for when I start working out this weekend.
Very much looking forward to bettering my body after all i've put it through.
Learning new things. Always good for the mind which in turn is good for the body.
Good day today.

Happy that i'm getting closer to figuring out when, how long, and what exercises to do for when I start working out this weekend.
Very much looking forward to bettering my body after all i've put it through.
Learning new things. Always good for the mind which in turn is good for the body.
Good day today.

Two thumbs up! I am overly excited to workout tomorrow and sauna after. I haven't been to a sauna for a veryyy looongg time and it will be the first time in a year!

Going for a walk on the coast, doing a bit of photography, then going to eat Thai food with one of my best friends tonight. Mmmmm curry and tom yum and thai ice tea....

nice.. rolling the s4mini myself

such good news today.. kinda a weird feeling when it possible your dreams might come true%)

Finally cleared up the pool and inflated this boat raft we bought for the dogs last year but never used. It was raining and the dogs hate rain but as soon as we put it in the pool they knew what it was for and jumped in. =D Too bad for the rain :(.

UnfPOlr.jpg

(he looks miserable but he jumped in and out of it twice)

^That is so cute!!! I wanna go swimming with the doggies. I still can't believe you guys have a pool. I need to visit.:)

^same Ill go with you Herby when you go dont forget me!!!

I figured out living arrangements for the next week and a half, so thats at least half of the time I'll be spending "homeless" (I feel like calling it homeless is overkill, more like "in between places". I will be spending 6 nights in a tent starting monday, though more by choice then necessity. :p )

Have gone on a weekend trip to Stockholm, we just arrived!! Woooo, new adventure!! :D

@ Stardust, love the dog, mines more of a muddy puddle kinda hound :D

Spent most of the day resting my bad back, feel much better for it