Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my sister's name day today. Im gonna buy her some clothes and we will have a nice time.

Erikmen- my comment was more about people who do make work miserable. Mentioned earlier.

My son went out with his friends and is having a cool social life as well as being so clever in school.
I can't sleep until he's back though. :\

^^ I had always wanted to have at least one in my arm near my shoulder.
First my parents wouldn't let me, than my own daughter and now my wife.:\

Last edited:
A dear longtime friend called out of the blue. It was great!!

Last edited:
^^ I had always wanted to have at least one in my arm near my shoulder.
First my parents wouldn't let me, than my own daughter and now my wife.:\

I am absolutely loving it. I am so happy with how it turned out when I just brought in a pic for them of what I wanted. I have known what and where for about a month, just had to work up the courage. It's a black skull - a really dark and unique looking one - symbol of a band I have really liked for about a decade - just under the crook of my elbow on the palm side of my forearm. It has hollow places and is kind of spotted near the top so you can see my skin in some places, but otherwise solid black. I am in my late 20's and I was brought up to think of tattoos as scummy by my parents and never to get them. I eventually realized that I wanted a few myself, and had been brainwashed.

I already want something in the same spot on my right arm. Haha. I'm definitely not into sleeves or coloured tattoos but I'd like a few carefully selected, meaningful, solid black ink ones. I am seriously loving it... never thought I'd get one! And enjoy i this much...

^^ I'm thinking of a tat. Definitely something feminine and probably Asian. No ribbons!

I am absolutely loving it. I am so happy with how it turned out when I just brought in a pic for them of what I wanted. I have known what and where for about a month, just had to work up the courage. It's a black skull - a really dark and unique looking one - symbol of a band I have really liked for about a decade - just under the crook of my elbow on the palm side of my forearm. It has hollow places and is kind of spotted near the top so you can see my skin in some places, but otherwise solid black. I am in my late 20's and I was brought up to think of tattoos as scummy by my parents and never to get them. I eventually realized that I wanted a few myself, and had been brainwashed.

I already want something in the same spot on my right arm. Haha. I'm definitely not into sleeves or coloured tattoos but I'd like a few carefully selected, meaningful, solid black ink ones. I am seriously loving it... never thought I'd get one! And enjoy i this much...

Good to hear! ;)
Yes, I want to have one - something meaningful to me. I haven't decided yet what that would be. I went to a tat. shop last year but simply could not decide what it would be. I wanted some color in it perhaps blue, idk. Something geometric maybe.

I'm already thinking about my next one (that's just how it works, haha, my right arm seems a little too bare now=D). Yeah that was my thing for a while - just didn't know, I had some ideas but nothing clicked. The people there were just covered in them I was actually like holy fuck.

So I can work with her again... I have her card now if I have any ideas. I was thinking something geometric too, and when I mentioned that I might want the structure of a molecule involved (the psilocybin molecule I was thinking, as I think it looks cool with the tryptamine backbone and the couple ions as well as the phosphorus) - she said she thought it might be cool to have it inlayed in some geometric pattern. I think so too. Time to put some thought into this, I def need her help as I can't draw for shit. Just play guitar... I find it a fascinating talent since sketching is completely beyond me. I still write like I'm in grade 2.

I'm wondering if my sexy physiotherapist who I've been getting to know quite well and flirting with kind of seriously at this point is going to say something (um, she absolutely will haha). Not the point though, I honestly love this thing. Definitely down with it being a permanent part of me... I was a little nervous going in. The pain was a little bad even with the few percs, not really, but I was happy when it was over after 2 hours. I think maybe because the underside of my forearm just seems sensitive to me. That's where I wanted it though.

I also stretched my ears to gauge 10 from 12 (I couldn't do it myself because the piercings I have, got a lip to them that was making it impossible for me to do even with a taper). It was painful as fuck, just a really sharp pain, when she did that. But I don't have hoops anymore (never wanted them, just training) - I finally have the ones that go through and that are like hollow cylinders with an increased diameter at the tips... those are the ones I originally wanted in a year ago but it has taken some time.

Lunch out with my children, great food. We didn't cook although I did Clean up all my folders. Too bad it's Sunday. :\

^ Late Sunday as in weekend over. Back to the bitter sweet week days, routine both at work and at home. Waking up super early, stress, lack of time, etc.

I do love weekends and their slower rhythm. As from Thursday night to Sunday evenings. Probably in need of vacation asap! ;)

Thanks for asking! Have a great week bomber.

Yesterday the little twelve year old neighbor came over and asked if she could hang out with me. I was working in my yard--a total mess after the rain storms and no time for maintenance for a couple of months-- and I told her I needed to keep working but she could hang out and talk while I worked. She ended up helping me and we had a great time. I miss being around kids so this was pretty special. As an added bonus, she has a pretty well developed sense of dry, sarcastic humor for a twelve year old and she kept me laughing--especially her description of her first middle school dance!:D

Kids are so fun! Today we had a Christmas choir from all the children from a local area. It was beautiful, lovely voices, real love caring beings! :)

I had always told to my children that I would want to be like them when I'd grow up. They laugh, but they don't know I really do. ;)

I just cooked up a delicious late night snack... a handful of bay scallops with a lot of fresh garlic, portobello mushroom, zucchini, eggplant, habanero, red pepper, and black pepper. I skipped dinner but had some kefir with dried buckwheat sprouts, maca root powder, and fresh pineapple earlier. Also a small glass of milk with spirulina (I hate the taste of that shit, it's just good for ya). Wish I still had that kind of organic eggnog it was unbelievable.

My diet has never been cleaner really. I've put on a lot of weight this past month and my yoga exercises are helping me become more flexible and even build some muscle mass in spite of my chronic pain. I am working on core strength as I think it may help (but the idea of doing a sit-up makes me quiver in fear... my back would not like that shit, I'm very limited in what I can do). Working on transverse abdominals to start.

^ congrats for the diet. That can be pretty tough and difficult at times

Feeling very productive and positive these last weeks. I had actually looked forwarded to be at work this morning. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.