• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs... Vs solar eclipse

I once walked through the hall of my high school after the bell had rang (hundreds of kids walking all over the place) smoking a joint.

Had a friend put a bump of K on the handrail of an escalator at the bottom, let it climb, and I snorted it as it passed. Then we switched. Some security company has this on video from several angles.

Eating several 10mg valiums while standing in a dumpster wearing a children's superman costume as the bars were letting out.

When I was young, our town fair was a big thing, thousands of crappy meth-bomb ecstasy pills and a few pounds of mushrooms would come to town. It was always hard to find a safe place to smoke pot while the fair was happening with all those people and police around. We decided it was best to smoke bowls on the Ferris Wheel. Once you get near the top, take a huge toke and hold it until you pass the carney on the bottom, release as you get back towards the top. Great system... Only problem is that sometimes you take the toke, then get ready to go around again, but instead they let you off and you have no choice but to blow smoke all around the carney's

Smoking bongs at the back of the bus on a school trip while tripping on 3g of mushrooms. (I suspect the teachers knew, very hip gal's they were)

Chewing oxycontin with several first timers (risky business) in the back of a police car while the officer was being friendly and giving us a ride. We stupidly took a ride from a cop when we were stranded at a house party. It was a bunk party and we had nowhere to crush the pills. I guess on the long drive home we started thinking that maybe she was going to bring us to the station or search us for some reason. We really weren't thinking straight so the oxys were divvied up, chewed and we were soon dropped off at our friends house by the sweetest and nicest female officer I have ever met, super cool girl.

I just guarded because it was a bit too sketchy for me, but, I watched some people crouch down (???) on a crowded street across from a middle school to slowly and calmly smoke fentanyl off of foil... No hurry.

My friends and I used to smoke a lot of weed and take ecstasy in a haunted house... the torture basement was kind of a bummer.

Snorting ketamine with a friend (we both looked out of place.. possibly frightening) in the crowd of a children's puppet show.

Smoked a joint in the dark room of my high school photography class, curing class.

(That's all I can remember for now.)

eehhh ive shot up (H) like everywhere imaginable... every public bathroom, fast food places, playground bathrooms (going to hell), any cafe or restaurant... out on the beach in a deserted patch of sand (NEVER CAUGHT) and in parks in fields like that. in the middle of central park like that hahaha but that was before my veins were fucked... most recently in the bathroom on a train...someone opened the door on me right after I pulled the needle out of my wrist (gross i know, my veins are fucked lately) ..I locked the door but it opened anyways! I'm just lucky the dude just freaked when he saw a girl peeing and closed the door again. This is why I usually sit on the toilet when shooting up, even if I don't really need to go haha.

Oh man i feel ya, i used to shoot anywhere and everywhere when i had fresh veins. Now, the only place i can shoot is in my house next to my space heater. Wish i still had good veins so i could still shoot meth and shoot where ever i pleased. Guess its for the best tho because now i dont carry gear or rigs with me any more and shooting meth makes me craazay.

I have shot up pretty much everywhere. Public bathrooms, in public watching a softball game, sitting in McDonald's in the back.

Once I was riding greyhound from VA to TX and I had a bunch of 5 mg valiums. I don't like Valium or benzo's in general , some times but usually I don't like em. Anyways some random guy asked me if I wanted to buy some 5mg Roxi's ( no apap) but I didn't have any cash and traded him pill for pill. Got every single to Roxi he had ( something like 40 or 50) went to the restroom on my bus and started blowing them, like 5 at a time till I felt good.

Shot heroin riding in a car through Norfolk and va beach area. Traffic jam??? Fuck yes, I can get high

bought rigs at a pharmacy and asked them to unlock the door for me and proceeded to shoot up in the pharmacy bathroom lol.
shot up in traffic a lot actually. I did a shot in the needle Exchange bathroom as well.

I've snorted heroin and cocaine in the bathroom of a club...that's probably the most adventurous I've been, not very impressive haha.
To be fair though a couple times I was at the sinks, not in a stall.

I snorted cocaine alone while sitting on my idling motorbike in the middle of a dark, isolated street. I'm not a big cocaine user, I think this one was about the 6th or 7th I was doing cocaine. It was a about 8 months ago
I've drunk in the bathroom of my former workplace. I hid the liquor in nine 10ml medicine vials that stealthily fit in my pocket.
I used to skip high school by taking refuge in the roof of the school building and have a few shots of liquor there. I've broke into the same school building at night while pants-shitting drunk (so I would take a dump there and watch the resulting hysteria next morning) but I dont remember if I actually drank anything while I was there.

Last edited:
I've shot up in courthouse bathrooms and in ther parking lot to my probation officer. Also I've snorted heroin in the bathroom at the jail intake. I was arrested for dwlr and they didn't search me I had it in my sock got in there and explained I needed to goto the bathroom since my warrant was for a diff county and they had to come get me. Neway so yeah snorted like 9 bags in there.

Ive done rails in bathrooms of some shady places. However my favourite spot was behind a mac's convienience store that is in a town big for filming movies. Everytime i see the store in a movie i go "Hey! I used to smoke meth behind there!"

Fuck it I smoked a blunt in class before no problem. Smoked on the sidewalk and outside stores with my peoples with cops around the corner lol.

either in a moving car, bathroom at my college/any public bathroom, or in the room next to my moms room when she's awake.

Smoked meth in high school bath room.

Shot up meth and oxy in the bathrooms of various NA meeting areas. lolz

smoking speed:

in a public bathroom at a park
in the bathroom at my work
in the bathroom at my old work
in lots of other bathrooms...
in a car waiting for a drawbridge

and smoking weed ...nearly anywhere but at work :)

oh yea...once i managed to crush and rail some sort of something (im guessing it was percocet?) while on the bus to work...granted i was maybe 1 of 3 passengers at the time (5 am) and this was a cushy commuter bus with high seats = privacy

STILL.

the bathroom at my current work is RIGHT next to the office. there is a huge fan that always goes on when you turn the light on. not only is it idiotic....its hard to spin a bowl in that kind of setting. i've stopped that one..

While watching tv with a demented, Korsakoffs-suffering patient I had to look after that night (in a hospital, looking after him was my job).

Smoking multiple blunts with 6 other people in plain view at a park that was filled with a bunch of people and their kids.

Last edited:
I bumped ketamine in the bathroom at my pain clinic right after my appointment at which I failed a drug test for weed.

I don't know if I said this yet but I snorted heroin and oxycontin in the middle of the mall with my co-worker.... we worked in a kiosk and one of us would be cutting lines in the bottom storage shelves and then one of us would be looking out. Lol we were terrible.... she would even leave pills in the top draw for me (free ones).

Well just recently I was taking a bus into nyc and snorted heroin at my seat, but no one noticed.

sitting in pizza hut parking lot... Wile watching a cop get gas and my friend IVing for me... was a rush... making sure the customers/cop wasn't seeing what we where doing... Best spot i have right now... Also... using the flashers behind a Ambulance to go score...!!! same day!!