• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Shadiest spot you've done drugs... Vs solar eclipse

Me and my buddy driving around, he breaks out his macbook. Crushes an Oxy on the back of it, racks up two lines and he does one. Hands the laptop to me and grabs the steering wheel and I do the other line. Don't know if anyone seen that one.

Again I was driving from the city to a smaller town, just doing bumps of Ketamine off my hand with a rolled up 5 dollar bill. Most of the time stopped at an intersection. I do this all the time though.

And another time me and another buddy were driving down a busy street. I just pour a pile of K on my hand and do it, I look up and see cherries. I'm thinking the cop seen me do a bump of K and was going to get me. We quickly stash the stuff and pull over but he just keeps going past. I seriously thought I was going to jail that day.

In a run down and dilapitated school bus on a random field. The farmer came out and started shooting his gun in our general direction while we were stoned out of our minds and running. Fun times.

Shot dope in court houses, jails, churches (used the holy water to cook up once), smoked a bowl under the stl arch during 4th of july fireworks surrounded by people and lots of cops, shot dope on the road in front of the arch along the river during an "anti-heroin rally", dropped acid in the middle of my psychology exam thinking i had enough time before i lt kicked in (started trippin during the test), did rails of oc in the study lounge of my dorm while unknowing people were watching a football game around me as i pretended to study and just nodding (i was too fucked up to walk so i held my piss til a commercial break when everyone left for bathroom break and i pissed in the garbage can in the room and left), crowded bathroom at a restaurant with my dad banging on the stall door as he suspected i was shootin dope again, banged dilaudid and dope together in a busy park surrounded by kids and was found slumped over with my belt still around my arm by 2 young kids with their parents looking at me in disgust, and i guess shootin dope in the bathroom of an NA meeting.

Smoked blunts and hotboxed a car at a playground in broad daylight when soccer moms were playing and watching over their kids and shit.

Last edited:
My co worker and I have been snorting dope in the middle of our malls kiosk inside the cases as people walk by LOL

bathroom at: school, work, library, home, restaurants, stores, gas stations
back seat of car while parents were in the front seat driving
movie theaters
elevators
airplanes
they were all shady in thier own right, i prob have many more, i was very indiscriminate about where i used. no surprise im on probation, and i guess on that note; Hospital parking garage

yeah jonesin while picking up fits from the hospital and simply walking in their stalls (with the blue lights to discourage such thing) to boot up there is among my shadiest places and times as well. any wonder the ATODS centre is separate from the main hospital now.

Shot dope in court houses, jails, churches (used the holy water to cook up once), smoked a bowl under the stl arch during 4th of july fireworks surrounded by people and lots of cops, shot dope on the road in front of the arch along the river during an "anti-heroin rally", dropped acid in the middle of my psychology exam thinking i had enough time before i lt kicked in (started trippin during the test), did rails of oc in the study lounge of my dorm while unknowing people were watching a football game around me as i pretended to study and just nodding (i was too fucked up to walk so i held my piss til a commercial break when everyone left for bathroom break and i pissed in the garbage can in the room and left), crowded bathroom at a restaurant with my dad banging on the stall door as he suspected i was shootin dope again, banged dilaudid and dope together in a busy park surrounded by kids and was found slumped over with my belt still around my arm by 2 young kids with their parents looking at me in disgust, and i guess shootin dope in the bathroom of an NA meeting.
/thread over. I think you won bro.

I smoked ice in my car in the teachers parking lot of the high school I used to attend because my friend wanted to go see his girlfriend for like 2 seconds for some reason...if school had started before we got out of there we would have been fucked lmfao (closed campus with police)

Tripping on 2c-b on a city bus. When I was on my way home from the doc I ate it at the bus stop so I would tripping by the time I got home. The the first bus was super fucking packed and the on the second one were it was starting the hit me I had deal with a crying baby and 2 very annoying wiggers yelling stupid childish remarks at the baby and its mother for most of the ride.

I got high in the police precinct and central booking. The police somehow missed the couple of bundles in their search but were holding me on some petty stuff, and I lucked out with having a piece of paper in the jail cell so roll up to let me sniff the dope. The black dudes in their though me and my friend were crazy, but we got away with it.

Probably college dorm hallways and stairwells. I would pack my one-hitter, and just walk down the hall, or go to the stair case, take the hit, and take a different route back to my room.

Somehow I never got caught, but would like to think that the RA's were getting frustrated trying to find the culprit, and that I was the "phantom weed smoker" that would disappear into the night.
When I was staying at an EXTREMELY crowded hotel in California I would walk through the floors and crowded areas hitting bowls out of an apple.

In large, open public parks full of well-adjusted families. In uncountable public restroom stalls. In front of the police station of my hometown. In dark, claustrophobic city alleyways in the middle of the night. In 'drug-free school zones' (internet badass alert!).

I used to bring a straw and a pill bottle filled with crushed percs or vicoden and just take bumps in the school bathroom. Always made first period more enjoyable.

^i used to do something similar with the mini altoid cans, the old stir straw scoops (to lay a bump the perfect size) and snort periodically.

i lol'd that was great made my day off to work, but i'll contribute to this thread later tonight when i get home

Oh man me and my friend 2 weeks ago 6 roxy 15s each and went into macys bathrooms to chop n snort (yeh i kno its better to pop but theres just something about snorting them) and we were in two seperate stalls right next to each other. Ya see im careful and aware of my surroundings unlike my friend who cant hear the fuckin bathroom door swing open and decides to snort them so loud youd think theres a plumber in there trynna unclog the damn toilet.

In these situations you somehow gotta let him know someone is in there with us but w/out causing some kind of disturbance. He obviously didnt get the fuckin message wen i started punching the stall wall. I mean its not like ima say 'yo dawg, we theres someone in the bathroom next to me'

Im slick but not slick enough, cuz when i was done and got out some guy walked in and gavve me that 'look' and i realised when i looked in the mirror my nostrils were green.

i looked in the mirror my nostrils were green.

LMFAO! That reminds me of the day I graduated high school. I had spent the previous night snorting x tabs, and when my sister was washing my hair before cutting it (she was a cosmetologist at this point), she was like "Why the fuck is there blue in your nose?"

Stunned by the question, I quickly said, "GODDAMNIT! I guess curtis (a friend of mine who was living with me at the time) squirt toothpaste in my nose while I was asleep! I thought I smelled mint this morning!"